Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 06-19-2012, 09:40 PM   #7261
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation

omglmao
I haven't watched it yet, but I skipped into the video a bit and just saw garen dancing with that song... loooooool
Old 06-20-2012, 08:50 AM   #7262
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
ralath !
Old 06-20-2012, 09:41 AM   #7263
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
Much better than the heal me maybe one
a.L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 10:30 AM   #7264
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
WHY IS US server down?!??????

Ralath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 11:53 PM   #7265
Lirange
Bad Kid

Apparently some people lost some of their champions, runes, etc. They ended up getting their missing content back + 1000rp. Now everyone on forums is all mad because they didn't get rp. I'm baffled at how outrage they are. No one's entitled to any compensation from downtime from a free game.
Old 06-24-2012, 01:02 PM   #7266
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
Yeah, sometimes I'm in utter disbelief at how these people create such a shitstorm over delays for something that's essentially free.

That whole facebook page reaching xxxx likes reward drama was just ridiculous. So Riot initially planned for something big, found it too difficult to achieve and ended up deciding on a bonus 30% IP weekend (or something like that). People weren't satisfied so they changed it to double IP? Just why do people feel so cheated that they don't get something huge as a reward for pressing a fucking virtual button?! I think Tamat cracked it and called people spoiled children and he copped so much flack for that....

Last edited by a.L; 06-24-2012 at 01:09 PM..
Old 06-24-2012, 06:02 PM   #7267
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
People feel like they are entitled to something once they've completed a micro transaction, and the service they paid for goes down.
Triumph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 08:07 PM   #7268
a.L
A to the R to the K

Old 06-24-2012, 08:46 PM   #7269
Lirange
Bad Kid

I think what's most sad is that people keep on saying how they "suffered" because of long queue time and such. You weren't starved or beaten, no one forced you to wait or play the game. If you "suffered" because you couldn't play LoL, then there are other things you should be worrying about.
Old 06-24-2012, 08:53 PM   #7270
Lirange
Bad Kid

Originally Posted by a.L View Post
Yeah, sometimes I'm in utter disbelief at how these people create such a shitstorm over delays for something that's essentially free.

That whole facebook page reaching xxxx likes reward drama was just ridiculous. So Riot initially planned for something big, found it too difficult to achieve and ended up deciding on a bonus 30% IP weekend (or something like that). People weren't satisfied so they changed it to double IP? Just why do people feel so cheated that they don't get something huge as a reward for pressing a fucking virtual button?! I think Tamat cracked it and called people spoiled children and he copped so much flack for that....
LOL. They seriously are. Even I was surprised at how childish they were acting. I'm glad Riot gives us any compensation in the first place, such as the numerous ip boosts we've gotten.