Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 09-24-2009, 09:15 PM   #1
Lirange
Bad Kid

Ralath

Quote:
PVP.net v0.27.15:
  • All Summoner Spells are being set back to default (heal and exhaust). You still have access to all the Summoner spells for your level. When you enter a game on your first log in, those will be the two spells chosen until you change it.
  • Removed panthers in the upper corners of the Window Frame
  • Users can now be added to an ignore list which will prevent you from seeing public and private chat generated by that user, as well as prevent the receipt of invitations from that user.
  • Bots are now properly labeled at the difficulties of Noob and Easy.
  • Fixed a Crash Bug related to opening the Rune Page on an account with a large amount of runes
    • If you have more than 1000 runes, you will only be able to view the first 1000 runes
    • You can only view 200 runes at a time
  • New Rune Tabs
    • Tabs for each rune type (Mark, Glyph, Seal, Quintessence)
    • Each tab can be expanded or collapsed
    • Each rune now has the description of what it does on the right of the icon
  • New Newbie Island (Matchmaking Changes)
    • New players will now be matched with new players.
    • If a new player has a queue time of over 5 minutes, he will leave newbie island and be allowed to match with non-new players.
  • Buddy List now capped to 200 Buddies
  • New Summoner Icon Selection
    • On Summoner creation users will be prompted to pick a Summoner Icon.
    • For existing players, click on the icon to the left of ‘View Summoner Profile’ to bring up the Summoner Icon Menu.
  • When making a pre-made for, your team will now be placed in a chat room together when you enter queue.
  • Added additional status messaging. You can now see whether players are in queue or in game, and the champion they are playing.
  • Fixed a bug where you could take points out of a pre-requisite mastery and keep points in the dependent mastery
  • Fixed a bug where you couldn’t see chat in champion select
  • Fixed a bug where you wouldn’t see your teams selections during champions select
  • Fixed a bug where a few champions had the wrong ability icon on the champions abilities tab
  • Added International matchmaking for our European Client
I love how you can choose your icon!
I have a tibbers as mine ;D
Old 09-24-2009, 09:28 PM   #2
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
This is an old update isn't it? @_@

Ralath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 10:04 PM   #3
Lirange
Bad Kid

Well yea, kindaish. But they had to go back to the old pvp.net client, so these changes weren't made, but now they fixed issues and it's back to the newer verson of pvp.net
Old 09-24-2009, 10:17 PM   #4
Lirange
Bad Kid

You should have messaged me to play in gameD:
Old 09-25-2009, 12:49 AM   #5
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
You were in a game.... o-o

And I had to go anyway after I finished my game.

But omg. My game was epic. I thought we were going to lose. Their team was actually pretty pro, except they had a really bad Kayle. lulz. Probably died like 15 times. No kills. But yeah... they had destroyed one of our inhibitors and one of the towers protecting the nexus. But then I, with Rammus and Teemo backdoored them (kind of). They knew we were there but they pushed anyway and we destroyed all three of their inhibitors.

Ryze does a LOT of damage with his normal attack after his W is maxed out and he has a Zhonya and some other things.

Old 09-25-2009, 12:57 AM   #6
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Do you not use your MSN account? I think I added you as a contact sometime ago...

Old 09-25-2009, 05:47 AM   #7
Lirange
Bad Kid

They pushed you even though you were bdooring o.o
And i never go on my msn accountxD
Because I share this comp, and whenever i'm on, i'm usually playing the game and won't be able to talk. If only i had my own comp.
Old 09-27-2009, 07:43 AM   #8
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

two epic games!!

I was definitely the carry in this game... ahaha xD It was 4v5 too. SEVEN BUILDINGS!!!!!

I fed so much early... *o*o*o*

Last edited by Ralath; 09-27-2009 at 07:45 AM..
Old 09-27-2009, 03:16 PM   #9
Lirange
Bad Kid

LOL
The first one the enemy team only had two kills.
I played a game with guinsoo before. If you don't know who that is, that's the original creator of DoTa and the creator of LoL. He accidently opened the wrong client, and was supposed to do an internal testing. Where do screenshots go? And you have to press F12 right?
Old 09-27-2009, 04:14 PM   #10
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Oh, I just print screen and paste into Paint.