Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2009, 11:51 PM   #1
kirbysprite
Would you like a fork?

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: kirbysprite | kirbycoke | kirbyade | kirbypunch
Current Level: 37|21|12|3
Server: Teva
kirbysprite has disabled reputation
What is your most memorable Fiesta moment?

Mine is when my Fighter was in Mara KQ.

I was a tank. So, we do good, until we get to the Mara bosses. We destroy Marlone, and now we need to fight Mara now. One problem. They are all fake. I see that they are all fake, and now we wonder where is the real Mara. We actally took the time to kill all the fake Maras. It turns out someone was mad for not healing him, so he took the Mara out, while we were fighting the Marlone, and he lured him off the boat and to the middle of the KQ...

We finished still. Still, it was cool, when he confessed, and I said, "Everyone follow me." And everyone did, and I felt like a leader.

Thanks cillia!

ks = kirbysprite
ks =\= kill steal
STOP THE CONFUSION!
Old 01-29-2009, 11:58 PM   #2
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
YAY a thread for random hero moments..

I was in KKP recently, with 2 mages and a tank in my party... (I'm the cleric)

One of the mage is rather squishy (as expected) and I failed to keep him alive a few times when he suddenly draw aggro, he totally understand that he's squishy and said "LOL I'm use to dying ^^"

So my tank was tanking KKP, and i was frantically healing him, then all the karasians spawn, and my squishy mage said "byebye me!"

I somehow had the reaction to cast quicken, invince, double invince, heal, party heal on him and the tank..... and both of them stayed alive!!

I feel so hyped that I casted all my spells in the right order and timing, it was quite a happy moment for a cleric LOL

(Then the mage died under Mara/Marlone... but that's not really part of my story LOL)

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 01-30-2009, 12:47 AM   #3
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
Dance 5 with my guild in CP.
Old 01-30-2009, 12:50 AM   #4
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
The first Fiestafan event <3
Old 01-30-2009, 12:52 AM   #5
A_Forever
:w

The first time I played with KT, Hessah, EnEn and er.. I think a.L was there.. not sure though.

It was crazy @_@

Last edited by A_Forever; 01-30-2009 at 12:56 AM..
Old 01-30-2009, 01:06 AM   #6
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
What did we do that was crazy?

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 01-30-2009, 01:11 AM   #7
A_Forever

You all were helping me with my NP quest(I think) and you guys were everywhere. KT was telling me to follow her one way but you were telling me to follow you another way and leik.. wittle wizzie was running back and forth between you two while EnEn just set herself to follow me Dx

Then when we had to go to the wizard d00d by all the boogys... KT went on a killing spree because the boogys no longer bothered her and you.. well I kept losing you and EnEn was all happy just following me xD

Oh! And at the beginning of your guys' help.. I told KT I already got the quest but for some reason she didn't believe me and made me go to the Archer guy in Eld to make sure. So.. as a 20 something.. she made me go all the way through FoM and to Eld and then back to her >_>

(I can't remember if Alan was there or not. If he was.. he must've been following EnEn or something)

Last edited by A_Forever; 01-30-2009 at 01:14 AM..
Old 01-30-2009, 01:15 AM   #8
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
Pretty sure I had to log off before you guys set off.
Old 01-30-2009, 01:21 AM   #9
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Why do I have no recollection of that at all?!?!

-old age memory failing-

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 01-30-2009, 01:21 AM   #10
A_Forever