Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2008, 03:54 PM   #1
Manzcar
WHOOOOOOOOOOS THEEEEEERE!

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: Same as above
Current Level: Manzcar sndy| Elijaz 2x
Server: Teva
Manzcar has disabled reputation
Arrrghhh I Hate You Mushroom Spores

just spent an hour killing King Mushrooms for spores and all I got was 25.

Hot Pink Name :hulksmash :
I want my money back. .

SPIRIT!!!!!!!!! YOU DID NOT TELL ME MY NAME WOULD BE HOT PINK!!

LOKI Thanks!!
Old 12-01-2008, 03:56 PM   #2
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
lol, I hate the spores quest also. But, if you can hang with it all the way to 64, follow my path and it is a straight shot to 70 with no grinding. I will try to bring my fighter in to help you some and you can take her spores when they drop. Lady also now has that quest, so I will prolly not complete mine yet, to also help her and let her have my spores.

As for the Hot pink name, if you do not want your name to be pink, you can PM Rightclaw or Blaaaaaaaah and they can change the name back and you still keep the tag.

EDIT: also, I did Spider KQs to also help give me something different during the spores quests.

EDIT2: You look good in pink my manly-woman(z).

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 12-01-2008, 04:03 PM   #3
Manzcar
WHOOOOOOOOOOS THEEEEEERE!

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: Same as above
Current Level: Manzcar sndy| Elijaz 2x
Manzcar has disabled reputation
Thanks for the help I am fine with the hot pink name I wear it in honor of all those wonderful women who have had to deal with breat cancer.

As a real man I wear it with pride.

LOKI Thanks!!
Old 12-01-2008, 05:21 PM   #4
Samson007
Blue Crab

Skee Ball Champion!Tournaments Won: 21

In-Game Name: Samson007
Current Level: 85
Server: Apoline
Samson007 is on a distinguished road
I did the same thing with Spider KQ's during that quest. I would do a Spider, get spores for the next half hour to 40 minutes before the next Spider starts, and do it again.

Didn't prevent me from having to grind FOREVER to get to 70 though.
Old 12-01-2008, 05:27 PM   #5
Spirit
complete once again

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Yeah, I have a tendency to map my way to the next 10 levels with as little grinding as possible. I gave Manzcar a map of which quests to work and when to turn them in, so that there is no grinding to 70. It is quests the whole way.

I have done the same with my archer getting to 60. She will have no grinding, just quests the whole way.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
Old 12-01-2008, 05:59 PM   #6
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
o:

What's the plan to get to 60? .-.

No more repeatables after level 54...

Old 12-01-2008, 06:08 PM   #7
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
^ I'd like to know too. I think I'd like to get my archer in Epith or Teva up to 60+ again...

And well, have to consider yourself lucky that quest actually gives a lot of exp now. I think I skipped a lot of the repeatables because the exp didn't seem worth the effort back then. TAT Damn you Outspark for making things easier! -shakes fist-
Old 12-01-2008, 06:15 PM   #8
Spirit
complete once again

kk, maybe if I have time this weekend, I can type up some guides. I have them in excel spreadsheets, but I will try to type them up in a fashion that everyone can read. I tend to shorten quest names and all that.

Old 12-01-2008, 08:24 PM   #9
DarkPysics
Older King Coll

In-Game Name: Dark_Knights XXTheDarknessxX Xx_Acid_Burn_xX Haxl33twtfBBWFTW
Current Level: 50,16,13,2
DarkPysics has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to DarkPysics
wow such anger for the mushroom spore, but it does suck you only got 25 man you should got something better money prive then befor * pat him

http://darkpysics.wordpress.com/

Old 12-01-2008, 09:00 PM   #10
Miriamele
Boar

In-Game Name: Miriamele, Mooncalf
Current Level: 86, 5x
Server: Epith
Miriamele is on a distinguished road
I've been doing spores for the past couple of days, on-and-off due to classes and transit.

The drop rate sucks. I know. It's even worse when there are a lot of people trying to get them. There aren't a terribly huge amount of king mushrooms (as far as I know) and there are always at least 3 other people trying to get them. I typically don't like partying, but with the spores, sometimes it can be more productive.

839,900 is really good for a repeat though, so I'm sticking with it. If I get bored, I'll go grind in abyss for a little bit or help guildies or just goof off. I think I'd die if I did nothing but spores.
Closed Thread