Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2009, 12:36 AM   #21
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation

Same I got myself a 30 day storage from CS. Dumped all my mats into that and just let it expire. :P Then made an alt guild for storage... that's another 2 pages. On top of that 3 of my characters have an Iron Case. -___-
Old 02-09-2009, 01:11 AM   #22
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
I have.. 2 accounts, one with an alt guild attached.. though it was annoying when i couldnt retrive my mats coz "too many people a viewing the page" >.> there's only 1 person in the guild!!

i saved up 4 rows of Elrue 3.... i dunno why @_@

Ahh.. Can i just call you Anh? Coz i'll forget LOL!!

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 02-09-2009, 01:13 AM   #23
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Yeah, I get that problem too trying to access guild storage and I'm the only person in it. D: I couldn't get to my enhancement stones so I had to buy them... >.>

Anything is probably bette than calling him Crazy. *0* Lol
Old 02-09-2009, 03:13 PM   #24
EdwardWarlock
Zombie

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: Edward_Warlock
Current Level: Enchanted Warlock 8x, my other players are just production whores.
Server: Apoline
EdwardWarlock is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to EdwardWarlock
Originally Posted by Ralath View Post
How do you guys have so much inventory room D:
I finally broke down and bought the extra 4 slots on my backpack for my main and alts, and I made two guilds with just me in them for extra storage.

* I am only heard by those who will listen. *

Edward_Warlock on MySpace

Old 02-09-2009, 03:37 PM   #25
Silent Wizard
Sand Mushroom

In-Game Name: Doylen, Slient_Wizard, Blue_Violet
Current Level: 110/110/110
Server: TEVA
Silent Wizard will become famous soon enough
Getting back to the original subject, boosting your production skills, decomp is the way to go. Buying mats from Nina is expensive but an option if you can afford it.

You need a skilled (t3) decomper to make this work and getting a decomper started is tough.

You start getting mostly t3 drops at lev 60. If you have not gained the skills to use them by then you have a problem if you can not decomp or know someone who can.

How I did it:

I created a char with comp and decomp and begain leveling him, I had little coin and little fame fame to purchase stones and mats so I spent a lot of time in echo cave mining copper and using what fame I had to buy t1 stones. The comp/decomp cycle is a lossy process, In the end I had nothing left to sell so there was no income.

The solution was to create two additional chars and level them to about 30. This gave me more mats, more fame and more coin to buy stones which I used.

Then I accepted a giuld invite from a new friend and spent a lot of time explaining how decomping from t2 to t1 could help them develop their production skills. I won't go into the details here but the same mats that will make 1 t2 scroll worth 4 points can make about 10-12 t1 scrolls worth 10-12 points and be sold for the same or more than you might get for 1 t2 scroll.

Soon I had many plp bringing me mats and stones to decomp for them. I became so popular that I was voted guild master when the original master left the game. After that it got easy and I rolled right in to t3 decomp. Everyone knew that I was working on t3 decomp and saved their mats so each time I gained a new skill I got blasted with more mats and stones which would push me to the next skill and so on.

THE POWER OF DECOMP!
Old 02-09-2009, 07:05 PM   #26
EdwardWarlock
Zombie

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: Edward_Warlock
Current Level: Enchanted Warlock 8x, my other players are just production whores.
EdwardWarlock is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to EdwardWarlock
Originally Posted by Silent Wizard View Post
Getting back to the original subject, boosting your production skills, decomp is the way to go. Buying mats from Nina is expensive but an option if you can afford it.

You need a skilled (t3) decomper to make this work and getting a decomper started is tough.

You start getting mostly t3 drops at lev 60. If you have not gained the skills to use them by then you have a problem if you can not decomp or know someone who can.

How I did it:

I created a char with comp and decomp and begain leveling him, I had little coin and little fame fame to purchase stones and mats so I spent a lot of time in echo cave mining copper and using what fame I had to buy t1 stones. The comp/decomp cycle is a lossy process, In the end I had nothing left to sell so there was no income.

The solution was to create two additional chars and level them to about 30. This gave me more mats, more fame and more coin to buy stones which I used.

Then I accepted a giuld invite from a new friend and spent a lot of time explaining how decomping from t2 to t1 could help them develop their production skills. I won't go into the details here but the same mats that will make 1 t2 scroll worth 4 points can make about 10-12 t1 scrolls worth 10-12 points and be sold for the same or more than you might get for 1 t2 scroll.

Soon I had many plp bringing me mats and stones to decomp for them. I became so popular that I was voted guild master when the original master left the game. After that it got easy and I rolled right in to t3 decomp. Everyone knew that I was working on t3 decomp and saved their mats so each time I gained a new skill I got blasted with more mats and stones which would push me to the next skill and so on.

THE POWER OF DECOMP!
Sounds tough but not impossible. I just have to save one of my production whores, and keep him on DECOMP.

* I am only heard by those who will listen. *

Edward_Warlock on MySpace

Old 02-09-2009, 07:55 PM   #27
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
If you just decomp, you might be able to use the money you get from selling the decomps to buy your stones.

Old 02-09-2009, 09:24 PM   #28
Silent Wizard
Sand Mushroom

In-Game Name: Doylen, Slient_Wizard, Blue_Violet
Current Level: 110/110/110
Server: TEVA
Silent Wizard will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Ralath View Post
If you just decomp, you might be able to use the money you get from selling the decomps to buy your stones.
possable but more difficult.
Old 02-09-2009, 09:25 PM   #29
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
It's true D:

I do it all the time.

Old 02-09-2009, 11:35 PM   #30
Samson007
Blue Crab

Skee Ball Champion!Tournaments Won: 21

In-Game Name: Samson007
Current Level: 85
Samson007 is on a distinguished road
Im well into T3 for both Scroll and Stone production on my main, level 72.

I did it ENTIRELY by buying the mats I need. I'm a bit lucky though, in that I can pretty much leave fiesta open 24 hours a day if I want because I don't live at "home" anymore. So i can constantly be buying mats and selling the scrolls and stones.

I still use the basic houses too, 5 slots. It definitely takes a long time, but once you get to T3 scrolls.............CHA CHING!
Closed Thread