Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2007, 01:33 AM   #101
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute

just give everyone a free bottle in the inventory will solve a lot of problem XD

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 11-30-2007, 02:05 AM   #102
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Valentines View Post
This is where my free hair change suggestion comes in.

They have to atleast give us the benefit of changing it once because we've been playing long enough to deserve it.

After that, I personally can see paying for it.

But really, ONE free change should suffice.
I agree. I believe one free can to existing accounts should be it. I also think that there should only be one can so only one character per account can use it. Outspark still wants some money. xD

Maybe have to have at least a Lv25-30? I just don't want those damn gold sites selling any if its tradeable. Plus I don't want some ignorant 2x 10 year old having a way to brag, or a reason to think they're better.

You do have to see how much of a capitalist company Outspark is so far. I doubt they'd want to pass up the chance to market something like this. :\
They're gonna make so much money from this.

No way for the event. That wouldn't be the least bit fair to everyone who couldn't make it. Yeah, there are timezones, work, school, and some parents dont allow any electronics during the week. Plus, most people don't even check the site for events, so they might not log on the day it came out.

Last edited by Hyper; 11-30-2007 at 02:14 AM..
Old 11-30-2007, 01:50 PM   #103
toolrocket
Baby Bat

In-Game Name: toolrocket
Current Level: 6x
Server: teva
toolrocket has a spectacular aura abouttoolrocket has a spectacular aura about
They should give all the players with the "Closed Beta Tester" title a free bottle. The relative cost to Outspark would be negligible, and demand would increase. Now that i think about about it, all of us CBTs should get a free (permanent) pet too.

STEAM are you paying attention?
Old 11-30-2007, 06:34 PM   #104
Valentines
Will you be mine ?

In-Game Name: DieRomantiic
Current Level: 20
Server: Teva
Valentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud of
Actually that was my other idea, CBT only get them.

I don't play on my CBT char tho.

I don't think every character on one acc should get a free bottle tho.

Cause they can just make 3 accs to get 4 free changes.

But meh.
Old 11-30-2007, 07:10 PM   #105
MagesRequiem
Archon

MagesRequiem is on a distinguished road
CBT's don't deserve anything special. A lot of us never knew about Fiesta when CB was going on. In fact, I only found out because of some ad on Gaia Online. Anyways, I can only hope you're all wrong and that you can change your hair for free or at least through the use of in-game currency.
Old 12-01-2007, 10:56 PM   #106
simpsonlover234
Mushroom

In-Game Name: Some_dude
Current Level: 5,000,000...(Okay fine...it's actually 26)
simpsonlover234 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by MagesRequiem View Post
CBT's don't deserve anything special. A lot of us never knew about Fiesta when CB was going on. In fact, I only found out because of some ad on Gaia Online. Anyways, I can only hope you're all wrong and that you can change your hair for free or at least through the use of in-game currency.
Yeah I found out about fiesta from an ad on some other site too...forget what game I was playing...anyways,I didn't know about it during CBT and a lot of other players didn't either...so it wouldn't be fair to a lot of players...they should have a level range though just so lvl 1 gold spammers don't get anything for free...they don't deserve it >.< maybe lvl 20+ would work...
Old 12-02-2007, 10:54 AM   #107
arashi
Bored Boar

In-Game Name: arashi
Current Level: 51, 35
Server: Bijou, WIND
arashi will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by simpsonlover234 View Post
Yeah I found out about fiesta from an ad on some other site too...forget what game I was playing...anyways,I didn't know about it during CBT and a lot of other players didn't either...so it wouldn't be fair to a lot of players...they should have a level range though just so lvl 1 gold spammers don't get anything for free...they don't deserve it >.< maybe lvl 20+ would work...
it's not like they could sell it, though (i think…), so it'd be more of a waste of time to bother with something like that
Old 12-02-2007, 11:56 AM   #108
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
Hmm, yeah, they should make it unsellable.
I think that each account and one character on each server they have should get a can of the thing ...
Closed Thread