Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 04-20-2012, 11:45 PM   #1
MrAddison
Slime

MrAddison is on a distinguished road
Would love to introduce myself ^_^

My name is Addison, a guy(Most people think Addison is a girl name.. which it is, but it's also a guy name.. this name is cross-gender :P) and I've been an on and off player with Fiesta Online for over a year or 2 or so?
Highest level I've ever made though was on my High Cleric at lvl 42.
I've started back up again and I'm pretty sure I'll be here now for a long time.
I've started as a Cleric again because I'm more of a support kind of player and love to heal and buff, plus I heard that you are loved on Fiesta for being a Cleric hahaha XP
The server I'm on is in Teva, because that's where a real life friend is with high lvled characters and wants me to catch up so I'm gonna be a really active player XD

I'm the kind of guy who likes to spend money on games like Fiesta Online, soooo.. I'm going to be in trouble soon >.> lol I need to keep myself from spending so much money at once! So I need some tips on what YOU Spark Cash players spend more on, what items are really needed in the Spark Cash Shop? So I don't go spending money on things you don't really need!!!
Thanks for helping me and giving me tips on this if you do... I really need to learn how to save my money if I'm going to play Fiesta for awhile...

Tell me one more thing, how much money do you spend on Fiesta in a week/month? So I don't go spending $65 in one day like I did when I started Fiesta again >.> lol
MrAddison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 03:00 AM   #2
Vasu
Malingerer

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: None
Current Level: None
Server: None
Vasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really nice
Hey and welcome to FF! I'm not a CS user, but I'm sure someone will come along who is.

Credits to Loveless for the great signature!
We rode on the winds of the rising storm
We ran to the sounds of thunder
We danced among the lightning bolts
And tore the world asunder

Vasu is offline   Reply With Quote