Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 06-24-2008, 03:49 AM   #11
Dynamics
Karasian Solider

Tournaments Won: 5

In-Game Name: Dynamics
Current Level: OVER NINE THOUSANDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
Server: under your bed
Dynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Ethelinde View Post
Lolz...... tbh all you really need is just a high class up-to-date gaming machine....... All the gfx card/processor/ram informations are really unnecessary... and if there are problems found associating with them itll only b "too low" "too slow" "drivers" etc. etc. which cannot be fixed without upgrading the computer.

I think all the information is necessary to diagnose more precisely, reliably and efficiently where problems are stemming from. Not all people are computer competent, so they need direction. To get appropriate and efficient direction they'll need to provide these basic details. If people post their problems but don't post their hardware details, it's difficult to make any meaning of their problem.

There's also few other problems with just diagnosing game issues to inadequate hardware, even if telling the user to upgrade their hardware were to solve 99.9% of cases. Firstly, it isn't informative. Good technical support won't just solve your current problem, but inform you and help you understand it to prevent future instances. Secondly, it isn't specific. If a computer is problematic, it's better to understand specifically which hardware is failing or inadequate. It saves money.

I personally think knowing a computer's specifications saves time to reach this level of precise, reliable and efficient diagnosis.
Dynamics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2016, 01:10 AM   #12
freeroom
Slime

freeroom is on a distinguished road
User ID Blocked
i have stop play a fiesta >1years co's my PC broken,now i return log in, but game show me User Block. i have take long time to play.now everthing are gone.....
freeroom is offline   Reply With Quote