Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2007, 05:26 AM   #11
Lafieru
Speedy Boogy

Lafieru is on a distinguished road

The system is up~
Old 10-17-2007, 05:27 AM   #12
Enrei
Flying Staff

In-Game Name: Enrei
Current Level: 3x
Server: Teva
Enrei is on a distinguished road
Lies.
Old 10-17-2007, 05:28 AM   #13
MagesRequiem
Archon

MagesRequiem is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Enrei View Post
It's because Teva has a larger population of players which range from the actual newbies, beggars, bots, high-level people, assholes etc. Basically, the average population of a MMORPG.
Its funny that you should mention that. When I played the other day on Teva I noticed a lot less lag, a lot less people in Roumen, and a lot less kill stealing going on. Whats the deal with that? That right there makes me want to move to Teva immediately.
Old 10-17-2007, 05:31 AM   #14
Enrei
Flying Staff

You're telling me there's more people in Roumen in Apoline?
Old 10-17-2007, 05:37 AM   #15
MagesRequiem
Archon

You're telling me there's more people in Roumen in Apoline?
Oh dear God, yes. Its so horrible. If you want I will take a screenshot and show you. Mushrooms, newbies, bots, etc. They're all over the place. Even when I go into "hiding" the lag is still unbearable. I wish I could just transfer all my stuff over to Teva. Then i'd have no problem with switching.
Old 10-17-2007, 05:42 AM   #16
Enrei
Flying Staff

That must be horrible, I would've thought that Teva had the most people in Roumen due to the fact from what I think, most people would've selected the 1st world as their server.
Old 10-17-2007, 05:51 AM   #17
MagesRequiem
Archon

That must be horrible, I would've thought that Teva had the most people in Roumen due to the fact from what I think, most people would've selected the 1st world as their server.
I kinda thought that too but obviously not. I'm not sure why I didn't choose Teva to begin with. But i'm gradually moving other there. I'll probably just play there for a few hours then switch back to Apoline to talk to my friends. Once I hit level 30 in Teva i'll stop playing on Apoline. By the way Enrei, still looking for a leveling partner? ;)
Old 10-17-2007, 06:02 AM   #18
Enrei
Flying Staff

Originally Posted by MagesRequiem View Post
I kinda thought that too but obviously not. I'm not sure why I didn't choose Teva to begin with. But i'm gradually moving other there. I'll probably just play there for a few hours then switch back to Apoline to talk to my friends. Once I hit level 30 in Teva i'll stop playing on Apoline. By the way Enrei, still looking for a leveling partner? ;)
Eheh, still can't believe you remember that in my signature. I guess I'm still looking since most of the time I'm soloing. As long as you aren't suicidal or anything, you'll do fine.
Old 10-17-2007, 06:04 AM   #19
MagesRequiem
Archon

Eheh, still can't believe you remember that in my signature. I guess I'm still looking since most of the time I'm soloing. As long as you aren't suicidal or anything, you'll do fine.
Well damn... you just don't know how to have fun, do you? xD I'm kidding. Of course I do. I looked at it every time I saw one of your posts. Well, would you prefer a Mage or a Fighter? Because which ever one you want i'll begin leveling up and then we can party together.
Old 10-17-2007, 06:07 AM   #20
Enrei
Flying Staff

It doesn't really matter.. or does it? I'm pretty fine with any of those choices, I don't want to be making the choice on what class you should be leveling up.
Closed Thread