Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 08-28-2007, 06:32 PM   #21
Destrus
Lizard Knight

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: Fyoran
Current Level: 3x
Server: teva
Destrus has a spectacular aura aboutDestrus has a spectacular aura about

i was doing 2:1 str:end but i'm thinking of switching that to 3:1
Old 09-01-2007, 10:36 PM   #22
CLONstyle
Mushroom

In-Game Name: Javier
Current Level: 15
CLONstyle is on a distinguished road
My archer is a full SPR till lvl 20 (when i manage to get +25 SPR), and then go for 1:1 STR,DEX for damage

Nothing feels better than an archer owning everything with criticals....
Old 09-01-2007, 10:50 PM   #23
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by CLONstyle View Post
My archer is a full SPR till lvl 20 (when i manage to get +25 SPR), and then go for 1:1 STR,DEX for damage

Nothing feels better than an archer owning everything with criticals....
That's what I plan to do. I have scroll production so I'll just use that for extra HP and DEF. And I suppose if I really need more END or something I can use a ring too.
Old 09-01-2007, 11:53 PM   #24
Valentines
Will you be mine ?

In-Game Name: DieRomantiic
Current Level: 20
Server: Teva
Valentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud of
I'm still going full Dex as Kuhn has inspired me to do so.

Also, adding abit of Str in there.
Old 09-02-2007, 12:13 PM   #25
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
That wouldn't be full dex. =[

As for my archer's stats, I'm just improvising.
Old 09-03-2007, 03:20 PM   #26
Stymie
Imp

Stymie is on a distinguished road
I'm actually making four archers, because I didn't decide I wanted an archer in CB, so now I need to test everything in OB =/

Build #1(PvM): 3:1 STR:END
Pretty straight forward, a damage build with a bit of END. Going to use a crossbow.
Build #2 (PvP: 2:1 END:STR
My PvP whore XD. I'm not sure if I'm going to make this an archer, all I know is that I will have a PvP account. Going to find out all the skills for the classes, and decide on my PvP class. Anyways, if it does end up being an archer, it'll have enough END to tank a few hits and enough STR to actually kill people. Will use a bow.
Build #3 (PvM): 1:1 STR: SPR
Testing this for efficiency, to see if it'll be faster than build #1. Will use a crossbow.
Build #4 (PvM): 3:2:1 DEX:STR:END
My weird build. Doing this for testing to, and it's weapon of choice will most likely be a crossbow.

I'm going to hold some tests once all of my PvM builds hit 15 to see which is the most efficient, and that is the one I will continue.

Last edited by Stymie; 09-03-2007 at 03:39 PM..
Old 09-03-2007, 05:01 PM   #27
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Stymie View Post
I'm actually making four archers, because I didn't decide I wanted an archer in CB, so now I need to test everything in OB =/

Build #1(PvM): 3:1 STR:END
Pretty straight forward, a damage build with a bit of END. Going to use a crossbow.
Build #2 (PvP: 2:1 END:STR
My PvP whore XD. I'm not sure if I'm going to make this an archer, all I know is that I will have a PvP account. Going to find out all the skills for the classes, and decide on my PvP class. Anyways, if it does end up being an archer, it'll have enough END to tank a few hits and enough STR to actually kill people. Will use a bow.
Build #3 (PvM): 1:1 STR: SPR
Testing this for efficiency, to see if it'll be faster than build #1. Will use a crossbow.
Build #4 (PvM): 3:2:1 DEX:STR:END
My weird build. Doing this for testing to, and it's weapon of choice will most likely be a crossbow.

I'm going to hold some tests once all of my PvM builds hit 15 to see which is the most efficient, and that is the one I will continue.
I'll tell you now that your first build will level pretty fast cause that's what I used in CB. It did great damage and was able to take some hits. With a cleric around I was able to run up in front of the others to kill monsters in KQ. :P

In terms of PvP I don't know how much that END will help since a lot of people has been arguing that because we don't use shields the block rate part is wasted. But what do I know since I avoid PvP in all games...

Anyway, good luck with the builds.
Old 09-03-2007, 06:36 PM   #28
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Omies (5x Cleric) Fable (4x Archer)
Current Level: OVER 900000000
O-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to O-mie Send a message via MSN to O-mie
You'll have to tell us how they turn out :3

"Stand up for what you believe is right, even if you're standing alone."

Omies [5x Cleric] Fable [4x Archer] Omie [1x Mage] Wigglytuff [2x Fighter]
Teva

Nakama //GrandPaprika // Symphony
O-mie's Art Gallery || Sketch-Blog

Old 09-03-2007, 07:11 PM   #29
JimJimster
Little Hob

In-Game Name: JimJimster:HawkShot
Current Level: 2x:2x
JimJimster is on a distinguished road
i go with 2:1 ENDEX, i love it cuz if the monster gets to me the damage isnt as often

and as for empowers, cooldown on multishot is good, then damage and the buff time on the poison and curse shots and the others dont make much difference

PM me here or at outspark for userbars,*Be friendly!*
Old 09-09-2007, 04:57 AM   #30
KY_Jelly
Spider

In-Game Name: Unbanned
Current Level: 28
KY_Jelly is on a distinguished road
gonna go 2:1 spr:dex till i have 25 spr, then switch to 2:1 str:dex.

at first i was against a dex intensive build, but the more i play, the more i start to think it will work. I also feel my build will level kinda slow at first, but its a long run build, so i'll see the fruits of my labor in later levels.

I also think this might be a decent (although not great) PvP build.
Closed Thread