Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2007, 09:11 PM   #21
rokaraged
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Renin
Current Level: Renin- TEVA THE RENIN ON BIJOU IS A IMPOSTER
Server: SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK!!
rokaraged will become famous soon enoughrokaraged will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Ryoji View Post
First off I never knew these were war bows because, unless my eyes are decieving me, they aren't.

And my int giving magical powers comments was to show that just because in real life it may take a little strenth to use a bow doesn't mean anything seeing how it is a game. Real life takes some str sure but does being smarter raise your magic powers...no I didn't think so. In case you need to be reminded there are no magical powers in reality.

Unless you forgot this is a game and reality doesn't matter in one.

You were asking why dex did not increase damage and I gave you a logical reason. Fiesta isn't the only game that has implimented this and for alot of games that did have dex increase archer damage, like ragnarok online, there were major class balance issues.

Really, then tell me why you think dex should increase damage.

Btws: archers get pretty strong later on in the game.
The meaning of victory is not to defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his every achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can recover. That is the meaning of victory.
Old 10-14-2007, 12:07 AM   #22
Elrohier
Mara Pirate Sailor

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Elrohier
Current Level: 2x
Server: Teva
Elrohier is on a distinguished road
Aka spamming there skills for a hit lock. Anyways... He did give a very good explination I never would have thought about that makes perfect sence. Dexterity is like hand eye coordination aka aim and dodge. It works. And archers do get very strong later in the game.
Old 10-14-2007, 12:12 AM   #23
Valentines
Will you be mine ?

In-Game Name: DieRomantiic
Current Level: 20
Valentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by rokaraged View Post
You were asking why dex did not increase damage and I gave you a logical reason. Fiesta isn't the only game that has implimented this and for alot of games that did have dex increase archer damage, like ragnarok online, there were major class balance issues.

Really, then tell me why you think dex should increase damage.

Btws: archers get pretty strong later on in the game.
This man speaks truth.
Old 10-14-2007, 12:33 AM   #24
Dynamics
Karasian Solider

Tournaments Won: 5

In-Game Name: Dynamics
Current Level: OVER NINE THOUSANDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
Server: under your bed
Dynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to all
Amen.
Old 10-14-2007, 02:46 AM   #25
Ryoji
Honeying

In-Game Name: RyojiSama
Ryoji is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Ryoji
If I wanted to play another game believe me I would. And as I said earlier either way Ill love my archer and it wont change my mind. You guys are all going way off topic(I would know seeing how its my thread). I just asked how come they choose to do this and if anyone knows.

Yet again real life doesnt matter when it comes to video games. Aren't archers elves anyways in this game? And do you know the body structure or what a elven body is capable of exactly?

I asked a simple question of why is it not dex. So thank you all for totally taking it off topic and not answering my question at all, I really appreciate it.
Old 10-14-2007, 02:48 AM   #26
Valentines
Will you be mine ?

Valentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Ryoji View Post
If I wanted to play another game believe me I would. And as I said earlier either way Ill love my archer and it wont change my mind. You guys are all going way off topic(I would know seeing how its my thread). I just asked how come they choose to do this and if anyone knows.

Yet again real life doesnt matter when it comes to video games. Aren't archers elves anyways in this game? And do you know the body structure or what a elven body is capable of exactly?

I asked a simple question of why is it not dex. So thank you all for totally taking it off topic and not answering my question at all, I really appreciate it.
Because this is not other games.

Simple.

As.

That.
Old 10-14-2007, 02:56 AM   #27
Ryoji
Honeying

Wow your smart I never knew it wasn't other games, and yet you fail again and the question. If you don't know the answer don''t even bother posting.
If you need me to spell out the question for ya I will really slowly just so you can understand.
Old 10-14-2007, 03:01 AM   #28
Valentines
Will you be mine ?

Says the guy who asks about elves body structure?
Old 10-14-2007, 03:19 AM   #29
Ryoji
Honeying

LOL are you in second grade?

I understand that it takes str to wield a bow in real life I understand that arguement. But seeing how the archers in this game aren't human how does that logic affect anything.

Really do you want me to talk slower?

And yet again if you aren't gonna answer my original question I would rather you didn't post at all in the topic. I asked a simple question and you guys must enjoy taking things out of hand or something.
Old 10-14-2007, 03:23 AM   #30
Valentines
Will you be mine ?

Kid... really... don't make me let me ego kill your little thread here.

Stop trying to sound smart.

Second, fuck logic, elves aren't real, they don't exist, which makes them have nothing.

Good you understand the arguement.

Bad you fail to realize your question has been answered.

It's just not how the game based it's DEX/STR system.
Closed Thread