Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2007, 12:52 AM   #1
Aquenzu
Crab

In-Game Name: Aquenzu
Current Level: 7
Aquenzu is on a distinguished road
OK someone help me out, im somewhat depressed.

Yea yea I know this is a online gaming forum and all, but right now i need something to help cheer me up. Well the whole story is short. I was talking to a friend of mine, which is also a friend of my girlfriends. The friend I was talking to told me that my girlfriend was supposedly going out with this other guy name Kevin. Well that had got me pissed off, extremely. So I went and talked to my girlfriend. She was confused. Then my friend had told me that she got my girlfriend mixed up with someone else. I tried explaining it to my girlfriend and all. Then about thirty minutes later i got a message from my girlfriend saying "This is why people commit suicide". Thats it. I feel like I had fucked up. I'm worried that my girlfriend might commit suicide because of me. I'm just extremely depressed. Yea I know that this is a gaming forum and all, but sometimes you just need some people to talk to. If any one wants to flame me over this crap, don't. Because i'm seriously not in the mood for it.
Old 09-17-2007, 02:31 AM   #2
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
I'll try help you clear things up....

Firstly... you must understand that there are some strange people out there that just say stuff that are completely out of wack, just coz they feel like it, and they think they can cause a stir up (as your friend did) and get some attention. All your friend did was saying stuff without prove, so first things first - don't take it too seriously.

But anyone that hears such a disturbing rumour would wanna know whether that's true, even if you know its not! Often people charge up to the gf and say "so and so said this, what have you got the explain??" That'll no doubt end in argument - so accusation is a no-no.

It's probably better to tell her gently that something's bothering you, tell her wat a rediculous statement you've heard from her friend... this shows u trust her more, but still wants to clear things up... chances are your gf would know this frd better, and she'll probably tell you that she's a bit of a psycho coming up with this kinda crap.

Trust your gf, she's hurt now that it sounds like you trust wat her frd said more than her feelings towards you.

Talk to other frds that might know this Kevin guy... they might be able to sheer some better lights on whether there's really anything going on... (if you don't think your gf will tell u the truth)

but i think for now you might have to apologise to your gf and calmly talk to her again about wat's bothering you... saying it came out wrongly and that you didnt mean it the way she took it... hopefully she'll understand...

TRUST! without this, nothing will work. GOOD LUCK!

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 09-17-2007, 02:47 AM   #3
Aquenzu
Crab

Thanks. Right now this crap is getting to me, I mean I trust Michelle with the world, and she means the world to me. I guess thats why I got upset when I herd this crap. Ima talk to Kevin tomorrow and get the shit straighten out, see one way or another. Its all I can do. And thanks again.
Old 09-17-2007, 03:30 AM   #4
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
kekek okies! Just remember to stay calm and keep it light. Hope it all goes well!

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 09-17-2007, 03:35 AM   #5
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
The majority of people who SAY they're going to kill themselves, or hint to it, like "I might as well be dead." etc.. are less likely to do it. They just want to either make people feel bad, get attention, or reassure themself that people care.
Nothing here is your fault ^^ You got a tip that she might be cheating on you. And you talked her about it... instead of ignoring it and going into denial, but you didn't explode like a mother on Maury whose just found out the dude isn't her babies daddy.
You shouldn't feel bad, but if the thing with the friend sounds suspicious in any way, I'd look into it. I've had friends in the past who've said stuff out of no where just to start drama.
Just talk to her and make sure she's okay though.
Old 09-17-2007, 03:39 AM   #6
Aquenzu
Crab

Yea ima talk to her at school tomorrow. Hopefully she is ok.
Old 09-28-2007, 05:02 AM   #7
Faruiel
Mushroom

In-Game Name: Faruiel
Current Level: 12
Server: Apoline
Faruiel is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Faruiel
Yeah, I think talking to her would be the best thing. I know I'm kind of late on this and you might not get to read this until much later, but what Yosei said is right. She just probably feels just as upset as you do. The advices that everyone else gave are great as well. Get the proof before you call it out. This was a misunderstanding so once you can explain that to her then things should start taking a turn for the better. It might even be a good idea not to mention names since then she might either think you're keeping tabs on her and don't trust her ( and yes trust is a really big thing in a lasting relationship ) or that you would believe so and so over how well you know her ( but if you do suspect something then you should be on guard and ask your friends if they know something ) or it might cause a new problem thus bringing more drama into your life. ;x I wish the best of luck for you.
Old 09-28-2007, 05:00 PM   #8
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Omies (5x Cleric) Fable (4x Archer)
Current Level: OVER 900000000
Server: Teva
O-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to O-mie Send a message via MSN to O-mie
I agree with Yosei. If somebody is going to commit suicide, they don't tell people about it - they do it. Tell your gf to stop being so emo. x_X People make mistakes, she should realize this.

"Stand up for what you believe is right, even if you're standing alone."

Omies [5x Cleric] Fable [4x Archer] Omie [1x Mage] Wigglytuff [2x Fighter]
Teva

Nakama //GrandPaprika // Symphony
O-mie's Art Gallery || Sketch-Blog

Old 09-30-2007, 07:59 PM   #9
Zemus
Imp

Zemus is on a distinguished road
Just call her dude. XD

If anything, she probably wants to just talk to you. Looking for attention you know?
Old 10-02-2007, 06:31 AM   #10
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

so how's it all going Aquenzu??

almost 4got that it all happened?

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Closed Thread