Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 08-07-2007, 04:30 PM   #1
FlyingSnow
Mara Pirate Elite

In-Game Name: FlyingSnow
Current Level: 26
Server: Teva
FlyingSnow is on a distinguished road
Snow Guild Thread

Heres a thread for people in the Snow Guild. Hurrah
IGN: Stick. Resevered for the rest of time.
Sever: Teva.

WHO THE HELL STOLE THE CLAN NAME SNOW! LIKE WTF! STOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE STEALERRRRRRRR I HATE U!...ok so Rain is the new Snow...THIEF!
Old 08-07-2007, 05:08 PM   #2
Valentines
Will you be mine ?

In-Game Name: DieRomantiic
Current Level: 20
Valentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud of
How exciting :O
Old 08-07-2007, 05:16 PM   #3
Whudafux
Smart Phino

In-Game Name: --
Current Level: --
Whudafux is on a distinguished road
Yay for Snow~~~ :3
Old 08-09-2007, 02:07 AM   #4
FlyingSnow
Mara Pirate Elite

well guys...we found a new bug today. turns out admins have the power to ban guild masters. so today cleone n me tried out what would happen if a admin tried to ban the guild master...and it worked...so now Stick is a member and turns out admins can't promote...hurrah?

WHO THE HELL STOLE THE CLAN NAME SNOW! LIKE WTF! STOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE STEALERRRRRRRR I HATE U!...ok so Rain is the new Snow...THIEF!
Old 08-09-2007, 02:12 AM   #5
Valentines
Will you be mine ?

In-Game Name: DieRomantiic
Current Level: 20
Valentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud of
Did a guild master get banned ?

If so, which ? :O
Old 08-10-2007, 05:47 AM   #6
FlyingSnow
Mara Pirate Elite

me lol, my main is stick who is also the Ex-guild leader. >_<. anyways today we turned out to get stuck in the GoldenCave by Ungraga. Me n Cleone tryed to get in to mine some stuff...hoping it would be gems n such. So we both horse in avoid death...shes 34 and lead the way since i was only lvl 14 . so we both get n and get tele'd to some uncompleted map. we both r in the same spot...but we both can see each other. we cant talk, or shout, only whipser n guild talk. we cant use items in there, pots, tele scrolls, scrolls, and its like empty in there...and you cant join a KQ to get out too. its like a jail. but turns out when we reloed we ended up back in Urguna =/

Old 08-10-2007, 05:52 PM   #7
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by FlyingSnow View Post
me lol, my main is stick who is also the Ex-guild leader. >_<. anyways today we turned out to get stuck in the GoldenCave by Ungraga. Me n Cleone tryed to get in to mine some stuff...hoping it would be gems n such. So we both horse in avoid death...shes 34 and lead the way since i was only lvl 14 . so we both get n and get tele'd to some uncompleted map. we both r in the same spot...but we both can see each other. we cant talk, or shout, only whipser n guild talk. we cant use items in there, pots, tele scrolls, scrolls, and its like empty in there...and you cant join a KQ to get out too. its like a jail. but turns out when we reloed we ended up back in Urguna =/
Lmao I remember that...you two were stuck while Lucy40 and I slaughtered the Pedaphyle guild. I got 159 kills, yes I was bored, and I counted.
Old 08-12-2007, 02:01 AM   #8
FlyingSnow
Mara Pirate Elite

Members of Snow, the guild is now disbanded because xxholyswordxx is abusing the guild ban bug, and has banned an administrator from the guild.

Old 08-12-2007, 02:59 PM   #9
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
I am still an admin.

And so is SHlNlGAMl.

At least, as of this post I was.
Closed Thread