Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2008, 02:06 AM   #11
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei

I wouldn't completely cut us off. It would help with botting, some plvling services,lower levels being a burden(training, spamming for plvls, dying a lot).
Old 02-13-2008, 02:12 AM   #12
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
There wasnt that trouble of lvl 30s and 40s invading Uruga when Uruga was MUCH harder to get to... they should put a bunch of that Mage Templer guy (4got the name) that's with Karasians in front of EVERY uruga gate...

we could hardly get to concealed prison (that dungeon place at the top of CP) with that thing on the bridge back at lvl 40... and it was enough to stop us getting to Uruga easily... they should do the same for every other gate that's available now....

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 02-13-2008, 02:12 AM   #13
fullback
Papa Bear

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: fullback
Current Level: 6x
fullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to fullback
Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah View Post
@Forever: Yes, but that is different. You had someone who was willing to plvl you. But Yosei is talking about those who goes up to those people by themselves to leech off people they don't know.

And yeah, I always get asked what level I am a lot by various people. It's because I've been playing for Fiesta for so long, I think they all expected me to be like level 60+ or something, when in reality I level at the pace of a snail, so when I say "49", I sometimes get a "shocked" reaction, which annoys me a bit. =/
Same exact thing happens to me but when I say I'm only level 36.

Even shouting for a party in CP gets you invites from level 20-25's thinking they can help.

Last edited by fullback; 02-13-2008 at 02:21 AM..
Old 02-13-2008, 02:13 AM   #14
NotMyWay
Dead Tree Soul

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: NotMyWay
Current Level: 屰
Server: Epith
NotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to behold
Even when i was playing my level 6 fighter, and I was killing fire mushrooms, some person tried to kill one too but almost got owned. He was running away and i killed the mushroom. Then he said something like "can we be in a team plz, im level 3". I tried explaining to him the concept of different monsters having different levels, and that he should try to kill normal mushrooms which are nearer to his level, and he goes "its too difficult for me I will die".

Seriously... even low leveled characters get rudely begged for plvs? I thought that it was bad that when im on my cleric i got spammed with party invites from the same person who later insulted me and went "how do u get ur mini slime noob and stupid" to be bad enough.

I guess the warning signs near the portals were not clear enough... i think when u click on the portal they should say something like "Do you want to move to sand beach field? only recommended for levels 6-11". that way there would be no excuse to not know.
Old 02-13-2008, 02:16 AM   #15
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
Half the people in Uruga these days aren't even lvl 30!!! I see lvl 8 armor and lvl 15 armor on these people...

And then some nice higher lvled person decides to party them... -.-

Though, actually, I started in Uruga at 40 (by accident. By party said they were going to AEW and then they ditched me so I had to go back to Uruga by myself...). I can hit Orcs well enough so that all three of my debuffs hit. But I am an archer (with only +1 Dex) and I have to use a T1 Aim Scroll. And I still miss some but it is greatly improved. I'll miss like 1/20 (Rough estimate. Mebbe more.)

It's kind of ironic because I never went to GC once to lvl in my 30s and now I solo in there all the time as 40+. But it's not such a hard solo anymore with an Endure buff and I like the drops I get. Plus, I don't get all Ragey looking at lvl 20 clerics getting parties in CP while I don't...

Edit: And as of right now, gates don't even matter because with the relog bug, you get three seconds of non-aggro to move which is more than enough time to get through the gate. May take a couple of deaths but people will get there. Get rid of relog bug--get rid of lowbies.

Last edited by Ralath; 02-13-2008 at 02:18 AM..
Old 02-13-2008, 02:52 AM   #16
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
"First rant"? LOL xD

At level 40 before the Dec 18th patch, I could AoE Ancient Stonies and Lizard Knights (Lv79), without much trouble.

Now at 50 (STILL. T_T), I can't do many more. I would kill for a grinding party, but I'm not even wanted in any (I'm low-leveled.). I level slower than Blah. ^^; Just joined a semi-full guild (Blizzard), with people I know, so hopefully I'll be back in the game! >=D

Yeah, mages are now "weak" if they don't have Inferno. LOL Last time I checked, a mage at Lv66 shouldn't be called weak or inferior.

I have to say I love going through Roumen, because I get a few "r U a gm???///"! xD
Old 02-13-2008, 04:48 AM   #17
booyah8876
.:~*♥*~:.

In-Game Name: booyah8877
Current Level: 88.65
Server: Teva
booyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to booyah8876 Send a message via Yahoo to booyah8876 Send a message via Skype™ to booyah8876
I just wish that I could find the drive to get back in the game.

I'm lvl 55 still (for WELL over a month) and I used to LOVE to go kill things, and gain lvls...

but now... it all seems pointless.

Nothing new the higher lvl I get...

more noobs getting in on the areas that I had to work HARD to get to.

I left to play BK for a little over a week, and when I came back, everyone I knew is 60+... lvl 55 is now a nub compared to all the CB people I played with from the beginning.

I just can't play "casually" like the title says and still be good enough to hang with the people I "grew up" with in game.

It took the lust right out of me to play the game.

Originally Posted by el eye Zee
Lol. He said, "I'll punch you in the boob." and I was like, "I'll punch you in the bawlz and we both know that hurts more D<" and he was like, "I won't let you." and I was like, "d00d.. ur a tiny piece of sheet. u punch, i punch. mine will hurt more." and then he was like, "People are probably talking to me. g2g."
I pay to play the RL MMORPG, College. 4 years grinding in college gets you a piece of paper for the rest of your life and you can buy enough stuff to +9 your car//house.

liZ
Old 02-13-2008, 04:56 AM   #18
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by booyah8876 View Post

I'm lvl 55 still (for WELL over a month) and I used to LOVE to go kill things, and gain lvls...

I left to play BK for a little over a week, and when I came back, everyone I knew is 60+... lvl 55 is now a nub compared to all the CB people I played with from the beginning.

I just can't play "casually" like the title says and still be good enough to hang with the people I "grew up" with in game.

Omg woah, booyah is back! 8D

I agree. I want to get to 60, but then what will I do? Grind? No thanks.
Old 02-13-2008, 04:58 AM   #19
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by booyah8876 View Post

actually! i'm kinda, sorta, starting to feel the same....

lvl 54 now.. and for a while back, i was happy grinding! now its a bit slow.. i roam around for a bit going.. hmm wat should i kill.. i dont feel like killing anything...

but i think it's coz the lvl 60 armour isnt very attractive... and without the crit rate suit it's not much fun to train as a cleric.. maybe things will change after val set comes out~

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 02-13-2008, 05:12 AM   #20
booyah8876
.:~*♥*~:.

In-Game Name: booyah8877
Current Level: 88.65
Server: Teva
booyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to booyah8876 Send a message via Yahoo to booyah8876 Send a message via Skype™ to booyah8876
Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
actually! i'm kinda, sorta, starting to feel the same....

lvl 54 now.. and for a while back, i was happy grinding! now its a bit slow.. i roam around for a bit going.. hmm wat should i kill.. i dont feel like killing anything...

but i think it's coz the lvl 60 armour isnt very attractive... and without the crit rate suit it's not much fun to train as a cleric.. maybe things will change after val set comes out~
But that's just it... if I don't find this game attractive, then I'll just spend real money on it... and hope it's going to be better...

If that's what it takes... then I'm off to BK or some other game.

If no other games... well then... I'll just have to study more and more, I don't care. The game was good, but not anymore.

Originally Posted by el eye Zee
Lol. He said, "I'll punch you in the boob." and I was like, "I'll punch you in the bawlz and we both know that hurts more D<" and he was like, "I won't let you." and I was like, "d00d.. ur a tiny piece of sheet. u punch, i punch. mine will hurt more." and then he was like, "People are probably talking to me. g2g."
I pay to play the RL MMORPG, College. 4 years grinding in college gets you a piece of paper for the rest of your life and you can buy enough stuff to +9 your car//house.

liZ
Closed Thread