Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2008, 03:00 AM   #11
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts

I usually don't like grinding, but that shouldn't even be needed to level!

We are so deprived when compared to kFiesta of BK.

I don't call myself "hardcore," but I have expectations. First, you don't "forget" to give an item after promising to do so. Second, schedule is a word that Outspark hasn't understood since CB2 ended, and it's the main reason why I'm angered.
Old 02-12-2008, 03:01 AM   #12
Esen
Mini Jewel Keeper

In-Game Name: Kayem
Current Level: 5X
Server: Teva
Esen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Esen
By the time there is a game that I would consider the best game ever, I would be dead. o-o

Fiesta, content-wise and stuff, doesn't rank any higher than any of the mmos I've liked in the past. It ranks a bit higher than games that I thought were cool but didn't keep me interested enough to go past level 10. It ranks much higher than the games I hated... But yeah, I don't consider it the best game ever, and I honestly don't consider it a great game. For me, it's good or good enough. It gets extra points for the fun people I've met though, haha.

zZzZzZzZz
Dragon Cave
Old 02-12-2008, 03:06 AM   #13
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher
Best game ever is a big overstatement in my opinion, but I suppose that's a subjective thing. I think if it was about a year or so further in development and I came in and played it for the first time, I'd love it.

-------
I'm taking an indefinite break from Fiesta.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
Old 02-12-2008, 04:14 AM   #14
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Outspark's Fiesta is far from being even considered a 'good' game.

The playable classes and skills are not the biggest issues for me. People just need to think about trying other builds but then again it's hard when the game isn't even half done. On top of that we don't even have the right skills and/or skill effects to boot.

The biggest issue for me is the total lack of updates. Cash shop items are a bonus feature some people buy, most don't. To keep all the players happy you're going to need to update the game much more often than once in a blue moon. If that wasn't enough, when they do implement new content the bugs then take ages to fix. Sure, bugs always come up with new content but that doesn't mean you do not address it. Sure it's Open Beta but most games are more or less bug free. You work out bugs in Closed Beta stages.

Also, the lack of GMs in-game is just... *speechless* They have lives too but it is their job. They are getting paid to be game masters and hold events as well as help players in-game. Ever since Steam left I've yet to see a GM in-game that did something other than "let's sit around and talk".

That's about it... oh and did I mention the lack of updates? I find Bright Kingdom up there in the list amongst 'good' games because they fix bugs right away and add new content periodically. They are currently fixing character/game balance from their latest 'big' update' They give players a list of what they are working on too.
Old 02-12-2008, 04:26 AM   #15
NotMyWay
Dead Tree Soul

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: NotMyWay
Current Level: 屰
Server: Epith
NotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to behold
While i find that 4 classes is a bit... limited, there are more than 2-3 builds per class... but realistically does that matter? does anyone have any way to spy on opponent guilds and analyse all their stats/builds before planning their attacks? 2 players with different builds still look almost the same.

I play another non-outspark version of fiesta that actually has customer support and no botters or cash shop, so i cant comment on that.

What i like about fiesta is that the community is so much better than some other games i have played before. (with exceptions of course)

What i dont really like is that some other version of fiesta by another country has skills we dont have...
Old 02-12-2008, 04:40 AM   #16
viasta
RAGING OVERHEATTT!!!!!!!!

Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: viaAoE
Current Level: Level of viasta
Server: Epith
viasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to viasta
Fiesta is noob compare to other games, US companies modified too much and doesnt care about the game as much

Thanks Loveless!
Old 02-12-2008, 04:44 AM   #17
AnimosityAlone
Sharp Boar

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: Animosity (Professor)
Current Level: 99/70
Server: RO
AnimosityAlone is a splendid one to beholdAnimosityAlone is a splendid one to beholdAnimosityAlone is a splendid one to beholdAnimosityAlone is a splendid one to beholdAnimosityAlone is a splendid one to beholdAnimosityAlone is a splendid one to behold
Fiesta is nice for a distraction. But for how much money Outspark is getting, hosting only 3 servers, the lack of content is disgusting.
Old 02-12-2008, 05:02 AM   #18
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Yes, it is quite disgusting.

I know they have to send information to developers in Korea (or so they say) I'm sure it doesn't take more than a month to come up with bug fixes or new content. Bug fixes... fine, it could take a bit BUT new content should not be a problem. They are only translating patches from other versions so why does it take so friggin' long?
Old 02-12-2008, 05:06 AM   #19
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
What confuses me is why can't they just hire some frigging developers of their own so they can fix some of this stuff? True, they might not be able to fix all but they should be able to get some stuff at least.

Old 02-12-2008, 05:10 AM   #20
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Server: Teva
Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
New content, I'm willing to wait a bit for, but I like to have the bugs fixed so we can all enjoy the game while we wait for the new content.

{ enraya ! }
Closed Thread