Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2009, 06:37 AM   #1
Ethelinde
Skeleton Archer

In-Game Name: ???
Current Level: 105
Server: A Server With Slimes In It
Ethelinde is on a distinguished road
some PoTM do not deserve their titles

In my opinion someone chosen as the Player of the Month by OutSpark should at least be helpful to the community and display characteristics worthy of mirroring. However, after receiving some screenshots containing whispers of ill nature between the current PoTM and my friend, I was truly disgusted:

Above is the screenshot of the conversation, with the names and excessively offensive language blocked out of course. The PoTM attacked my friend in game with fabricated claims regarding her sexual behavior in RL, as well as attempted crude manipulations of words in order to justify her aggressive behavior toward her former guild, all just to have a member of the guild quit.

I thought of not mentioning her behaviours on the public announcement thread, for the sake of saving her face, and this is the kind of treatment she gives her former friends - just because of her personal anger, her former guild now "deserve to burn", and a former guildy is now a "s**t" to be insulted via whisper.

What right does a person whose traits are as despicable as this have at receiving a supposedly honorary title? I'd call it a hypocricy.

Last edited by Ethelinde; 02-05-2009 at 06:44 AM..
Old 02-05-2009, 06:43 AM   #2
Phantom Badger
FF's Official Weirdo

In-Game Name: [BlackDragonEX - Paladin]
Current Level: [BlackDragonEX - 73]
Server: Teva
Phantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Phantom Badger
Yeah I think recently PotM is like whoever bought the most CS stuff ? =/
Nobody with no CS has every won it xD I think.

But yeah that's bad o.O
Old 02-05-2009, 07:13 AM   #3
Ethelinde
Skeleton Archer

She "burned" our guild under her interview prepared a month ago, and now she "burns us in hell" in her outspark public profile.... Talk about hatred lol
Old 02-05-2009, 07:16 AM   #4
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
I never really understood how this whole POTM thing worked. I do get it if they were chosen for helping many people out in and around their forums cause that's easy to see. But how is a GM or any staff member able to see how they are in-game? O_o

Like you posted that particular individual isn't the happiest player on earth... hm... One of life's mysteries perhaps?
Old 02-05-2009, 07:39 AM   #5
Ethelinde
Skeleton Archer

Originally Posted by Loveless View Post
I never really understood how this whole POTM thing worked. I do get it if they were chosen for helping many people out in and around their forums cause that's easy to see. But how is a GM or any staff member able to see how they are in-game? O_o

Like you posted that particular individual isn't the happiest player on earth... hm... One of life's mysteries perhaps?
Far from happy lol, I'd call scenarios involving her a bomb with short fuse.
Old 02-05-2009, 07:40 AM   #6
xDario
Angry Wolf

In-Game Name: Shade
Current Level: 87 (10% tnl, retierd)
Server: Bijou EU.
xDario is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by BlackDragonEX View Post
Yeah I think recently PotM is like whoever bought the most CS stuff ? =/
Nobody with no CS has every won it xD I think.

But yeah that's bad o.O
potm is the biggest fake in fiesta. Its the one who is closest to most GMS or spends the most in the CS, imo, not ANYTHING to do with how nice they are.

Peope like thoose, who get potm and yet fail to be in the mentality of "Player of the month", are just people one should ignore.

x
Old 02-05-2009, 07:45 AM   #7
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
Eh, not all of the Players of the Month are jackasses. These things tend to be very subjective.
Old 02-05-2009, 08:00 AM   #8
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Yeah, not all of them are jerkfaces, true. They were jerkfaces to begin with... and has a tendency to brown nose. :3
Old 02-05-2009, 08:09 AM   #9
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
Wasn't our very own Yosei a PotM? We at least know she's quality. They just need to tighten up their vetting process.
Old 02-05-2009, 08:12 AM   #10
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
One of the early ones.

Maybe they're running out..?
Closed Thread