Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2007, 10:47 PM   #21
whereisthelove
King Crab

In-Game Name: Jetstream
Current Level: 41
whereisthelove is on a distinguished road

sounds like no point in use ur stat points lol....

IGN: Jetstream Lv.1 cleric
Guild: Millenion
Old 08-26-2007, 10:48 PM   #22
rokaraged
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Renin
Current Level: Renin- TEVA THE RENIN ON BIJOU IS A IMPOSTER
Server: SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK!!
rokaraged will become famous soon enoughrokaraged will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Icy View Post
Like defense bonus from END, magic def from SPR is tiny =x
It might not be worth putting more than 25 points in SPR since the increment becomes 0.1% after that (you'll have +5% crit by then). Plus, you can get up to +5% crit from licenses, but that's after you've levelled up quite a bit =)
When your magic def is so low EVERY point matters...

Anyway thanks for pointing out the license crits out i forgot about that.

I still think spr fighters are great but i would stop pumping spr UNTIl you get the 0.1% crit per point.

BTW: Icy i would think the fighter who's lucky enough with stuns and debuffs would win, all fighters would spam skills.
Skill point builds would make a MAJOR difference here though. Probably just as much as stats. stuns can be increased to 8 seconds and all cooldowns can be decreased atleast by 1/4.
The meaning of victory is not to defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his every achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can recover. That is the meaning of victory.

Last edited by rokaraged; 08-26-2007 at 10:52 PM..
Old 08-26-2007, 10:52 PM   #23
Icy
Huge Slime

Tournaments Won: 6

In-Game Name: おぼえていますんか?
Icy has a spectacular aura aboutIcy has a spectacular aura about
xD I edited my previous post... And this too.

I totally agree that Skill Points rather than Stat Points make all the difference. It can cause great deal of frustration to your opponent if you spam Devaste that has upped damage, 8 sec. stun and 14 sec. cooldown.

"You should never judge a book by it's cover unless you understand what you are getting into. But anyone with eyes can determine your kind rather easily. You and Triumph are of the same breed. Egotistical, narcissists who believe that numbers are some how important. It is one's love for something that truly determines who knows more and it is without a doubt that my love for the mage class trumps yours any day."

Last edited by Icy; 08-26-2007 at 10:55 PM..
Old 08-26-2007, 10:55 PM   #24
rokaraged
Naiad Demon

rokaraged will become famous soon enoughrokaraged will become famous soon enough
Looking at your argument with spr fighters...

You HAVEN'T seen a power hit crit with an axe have you?
The meaning of victory is not to defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his every achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can recover. That is the meaning of victory.
Old 08-26-2007, 10:59 PM   #25
Icy
Huge Slime

Originally Posted by rokaraged View Post
Looking at your argument with spr fighters...
You HAVEN'T seen a power hit crit with an axe have you?
Hehe, but both fighters are on equal terms with respect to the big axe Eventually a crit will catch one of them off-guard, but there is no guarantee who since both have pretty decent crit%.

"You should never judge a book by it's cover unless you understand what you are getting into. But anyone with eyes can determine your kind rather easily. You and Triumph are of the same breed. Egotistical, narcissists who believe that numbers are some how important. It is one's love for something that truly determines who knows more and it is without a doubt that my love for the mage class trumps yours any day."
Old 08-26-2007, 11:04 PM   #26
rokaraged
Naiad Demon

Trust me if those crits are consistent enough, the stones won't save em.
Old 08-26-2007, 11:09 PM   #27
Icy
Huge Slime

I know you love your axe, but you can't take down more than 2000 HP in that 8 seconds you can stun your opponent. You'll need to crit 4-5 times in a row. If you happen to do that, then someone like me would happily respawn and come again. It's not a guaranteed frag too. And it might be your turn next.

Last edited by Icy; 08-26-2007 at 11:13 PM..
Old 08-27-2007, 12:10 AM   #28
whereisthelove
King Crab

In-Game Name: Jetstream
Current Level: 41
whereisthelove is on a distinguished road
cleone... leme ask u something... with 25 spr how much %crit do u have? and if i use double +9 spr rings and put 7 stats on spr will be same as 25 stats in spr? i mean 9+9 from rings =18+7stats = 25... will be same crit rate as 25 spr without spr rings... just stats.. and sorry about my english

IGN: Jetstream Lv.1 cleric
Guild: Millenion
Old 08-27-2007, 12:14 AM   #29
rokaraged
Naiad Demon

Originally Posted by Icy View Post
I know you love your axe, but you can't take down more than 2000 HP in that 8 seconds you can stun your opponent. You'll need to crit 4-5 times in a row. If you happen to do that, then someone like me would happily respawn and come again. It's not a guaranteed frag too. And it might be your turn next.
Of course i'm not going to kill you in 1 spin of skills. But it should outdamage stone healing if done correctly.

and besides who besides mages can out damage stones?
And if we both have 2000 hp without any scrolls or extenders then we would be doing much more than 500 with normal crits.

Last edited by rokaraged; 08-27-2007 at 12:23 AM..
Old 08-27-2007, 12:22 AM   #30
Icy
Huge Slime

Originally Posted by whereisthelove View Post
cleone... leme ask u something... with 25 spr how much %crit do u have? and if i use double +9 spr rings and put 7 stats on spr will be same as 25 stats in spr? i mean 9+9 from rings =18+7stats = 25... will be same crit rate as 25 spr without spr rings... just stats.. and sorry about my english
Base stats are different from the additional so called 'free stats'. Bonuses to stats from equips add on to the base stats. Only 'free stats' give you +crit%. I'd add also that for damages, the effect of your base STR outweighs the +dmg from 'free stats' you put into STR. In the case of rings.. I'd much rather have a lot of +STR, since that actually affects my damage =/ 10 or so points into either END or SPR can't match 10 or so base STR =D And, I understand your English pretty well no worries.

Last edited by Icy; 08-27-2007 at 12:24 AM..
Closed Thread