Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2008, 02:41 PM   #41
WizardsRequiem
Mara Pirates

WizardsRequiem is infamous around these partsWizardsRequiem is infamous around these partsWizardsRequiem is infamous around these partsWizardsRequiem is infamous around these partsWizardsRequiem is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by lightningmystix View Post

That's not what I'm trying to say.

I agree, if you want your loot pick it up.

However, there are people that cannot pick it up in the time that it takes for the item to start bubbling. It has to start bubbling at some time, obviously, because it would just be litter for others if you don't pick it up. However, the point here is that those few seconds for it to start bubbling isn't enough for some people to start picking up items.

I personally have no issue with the amount of time needed for the item to start bubbling, but I can imagine when things go hectic you don't have time to pick up the things before some loot KSer comes along.
You get roughly seven to eight seconds to pick up an item before it "bubbles". Again, you can only miss picking up the items if you're just too lazy to tap a button. No matter how hardcore the group is there is usually always someone grabbing the loot. Maybe even more than one person. If you don't then the only person to blame is yourself or your designated loot grabber. Which is, again, what everyone should have in each party to prevent such a situation.
Old 02-28-2008, 01:10 PM   #42
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Server: Teva
Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
Then I guess that's just still the way you like your parties to work.

I'm a more carefree partier, as long as the party is nice and stuff, I don't really mind too much. On Free Alloc, I mainly only take quest items, unless someone else has a quest I take the regular drops.

Besides, when a party member gets into trouble with mobs, are you really going to worry about drops while your friend dies? I'm going to help out my friend before I pick up the drops.

{ enraya ! }
Old 03-02-2008, 08:40 PM   #43
Drake1
Boogy Knight

In-Game Name: none
Current Level: 7000
Server: apo for life
Drake1 will become famous soon enough
I encountered the relog bug by accident. I was dead in cp when I was trying get to scaffold execution ground to mett up with guild mates and then out of nowhere I get disconnected so when I log back in i'm back where I was with 1 hp and i'm like .... WTF?!