Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2007, 10:17 AM   #11
Patches
think before you type

In-Game Name: Patches
Current Level: 90 Warrior
Server: Teva
Patches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Lafieru View Post
Big thanks to GG and Blaaaahs especially for holding this event. Was a very fun distraction from the grind, and hoping you hold more in the future. =)
yes, yes. Thank you to Blahs and everyone else involved in getting this event organized and giving out prizes out of her own pocket for this (even though I type too slow and didn't win any LOL). It was a lot of fun. It was great when the other people in the cave were like "what event?" "when did it start?" LOL Anyway thanks again to everybody.
Old 10-30-2007, 05:08 AM   #12
Enrei
Flying Staff

In-Game Name: Enrei
Current Level: 3x
Server: Teva
Enrei is on a distinguished road
Forgot to say this but it was RIGGED! D: Well, not really.. it was just laggy for me but I still had fun until people tried killing me when I was running around in the Echo Cave but I escaped because I stunned them and ran. o:
Closed Thread