Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2007, 03:22 PM   #1
secbro20
Currently Gameless

secbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to behold
About Elrues

Elrues are being way undersold in this game. If you don't know, let me just tell you. Elrues are being sold anywhere between 30-50c each. Elrues take 9 dusts( 3 of each kind to produce). If you were to sell those mats, you could sell them for 10c each and people would buy them. If each mat costs 10c and it takes 9 mats to make an elrue, then elrues should be selling for at least 90c each. 9X10=90c Selling them for 30c each is underselling them and your only ripping your self off.
->Check my Progress<-

Once a G____G, always a G____G
Old 10-06-2007, 03:28 PM   #2
PwnageCleric
Boogy Knight

In-Game Name: Villi
Server: Teva
PwnageCleric is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to PwnageCleric
same with lixes n xirs because they're made of elrues -.-

CB1 -

CB2 * PwnageCleric * lvl33

Teva * PwnageCleric * lvl24
Teva * PwnageMage * lvl20
Teva * Villi *lvl 2x Warrior(MAIN)

Apoline * PwnageMage * lvl20
Apoline * Lover *lvl29 Warrior
Apoline * PwnageLover *lvl 25 Cleric

Old 10-06-2007, 03:32 PM   #3
secbro20
Currently Gameless

secbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to behold
The NPC's sell elrues at 270c EACH. I think that 100c would be an appropriate price. But anything lower than 70c each is just too low. Its not worth it. If you were to sell the mats so that 9 dusts=30c then you would be selling each mat for 4c. 4c!!!! That isnt even worth it. Thats one more than the NPC will buy them for. Start selling elrues for more.
->Check my Progress<-

Old 10-06-2007, 03:36 PM   #4
Dynamics
Karasian Solider

Tournaments Won: 5

In-Game Name: Dynamics
Current Level: OVER NINE THOUSANDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
Server: under your bed
Dynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to all
The problem here is that half the people in Fiesta sell them at that price. Because of this, anyone selling at 90 copper would be considered "ripping off" the community. Supply and demand would probably account for this phenomena. A lot of people supply elrues at such a cheap price because there isn't that much demand for them. People don't stick with level 1 weapons for long, afterall.
Old 10-06-2007, 03:36 PM   #5
PwnageCleric
Boogy Knight

In-Game Name: Villi
Server: Teva
PwnageCleric is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to PwnageCleric
and as i said lixes n xirs :P
lixes should be 90 x 3 + 3x copper(lq) (15c ? ) = 315 ? well like it and they sell for 200c ea.
xirs = 3x lix + copper + topaz ?....yeah over 1s ea.

CB1 -

CB2 * PwnageCleric * lvl33

Teva * PwnageCleric * lvl24
Teva * PwnageMage * lvl20
Teva * Villi *lvl 2x Warrior(MAIN)

Apoline * PwnageMage * lvl20
Apoline * Lover *lvl29 Warrior
Apoline * PwnageLover *lvl 25 Cleric

Old 10-06-2007, 03:42 PM   #6
secbro20
Currently Gameless

If its never gonna change and people wont sell them for higher, then Ill just sell the mats for 10c each and make tons while they rip themselves off
->Check my Progress<-

Old 10-06-2007, 03:51 PM   #7
Matt
Slime

Matt is on a distinguished road
I reckon its the new players that are constantly ripped off. I like it this way though, keeps the cost of making lixes down, 90c + mining time.

Xir prices are even lower because very few weapons make it to +6 and even fewer people risk upgrading it. I had to sell my lixes at 450c just to get rid of them.
Old 10-06-2007, 03:42 PM   #8
Matt
Slime

Matt is on a distinguished road
You cant just set a price and hope people will follow it. Even if you were to get everyone to agree to set the price at 90c, people will constantly undercut each other to save vending time, unload their stock etc. The market controls the price, and since theres such an overwhelming supply, the price is naturally low (theres still times when very few people are selling and the price tends to be higher then).

I do wonder how the people selling at 30c are making money though. Probably farming mats themselves or ripping off noobs with 1c purchases.
Closed Thread