Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2008, 01:16 PM   #11
luv60D
Mushroom

In-Game Name: luv60D
Current Level: 27
Server: Bijou
luv60D is on a distinguished road

well then... 25spr then all end isn't bad at all i think.... i'll try that...

looking that i have had a +10 end now n sometimes i got higher hp then a shield wielder (maybe coz i got +HP earrings and he's not...)
Old 01-17-2008, 02:23 PM   #12
-Leona-
Speedy Boogy

In-Game Name: StarLeona
Current Level: Capped
Server: Teva
-Leona- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to -Leona-
Quote:
I am only 43, but I went all END and I love it. Works well in King Quests and keeps me alive when I get ganked by archers and mages in the Battlefields(I play Korean Fiesta) and to be honest, my killing speed goes as my skills go, and an extra 10 or 20 STR is not going to help that much(instead of 600, I do 620 damage??No thanks). I do wish I had of put the 25 points in SPR as the crit. rate(and magic defence,mana) would help a lot, but I guess when I hit my 3rd job, those 20 points will all go SPR. I have no regrets at all skipping STR. STR is easily added on with equipment/rings and going 3 stats is spreading the points a little thin.
END, as far as i'm concerned is not that usefull u get much more out of Str than u get out of END, and in the english fiesta the damage is reduced a lot and weapons do A LOT LESS DAMAGE than in Shine online, u will almost never hit for 600 with END BUILD, also the str build is the BUILD that shines in wars, for the damage u deal on other players is reduced a lot due to a lot of defence therefore with 60str points u will deal an aditional 72 damage, which in wars means that instead of dealing 150 u deal 220+.

IF u r going to use an axe use 25spr with Dominating Str and if u really must add some END, when u go for being an axe player u dont' go for the way "wait i wanna take some hits in" u want to do this "i'll kill as fast as i can" that is y Str is more usefull than End.

End on the other hand is usefull for the players that want to be TANKS TANKS TANKS, but i know tanks with NO end that can tank pretty good *cough* me *cough*

StarLeona lvl 7x Fighter
Guild Master of Serenity
DD full str Axe Fighter 1.3k+ Defence
REMEMBER THIS NAME cuz ONE DAY WILL BE LEGEND
Old 01-17-2008, 09:13 PM   #13
Lord Canti
Slime

Lord Canti is on a distinguished road
Im gonna try the 1:2:1 str:end:spr build. Im lvl 15 now and been pure END so far, but im gonna start switching and will be at the 1:2:1 build perfectly at lvl 23. I want to use an axe cause i like the high dmg but i also want some good hp to tank for friends. Only question i have is after u get +25 spr, do you keeping adding it? Or do you start with a 2:1 or 1:2 str end build from there?
Old 01-18-2008, 12:52 AM   #14
luv60D
Mushroom

In-Game Name: luv60D
Current Level: 27
luv60D is on a distinguished road
well... then i'm gonna put some STR from now on....

but... i think END isn't that bad coz it still give extra HP and Def that makes u stand more easy in GW or partying without other tanks.... well.. i'll 2:1 or 1:1 after the 25 spr then....

as looking if str is better for axe...

how about two handed sword one? ^^

is it far more worst becoz the damage and the crits is very lowered??
Old 01-18-2008, 05:27 PM   #15
Pedobear
Marlone Megaton

In-Game Name: Thanatopsis
Current Level: 35
Pedobear will become famous soon enough
for at least the first 25 points, spr is the best bang for your buck in the game.

it increases 2 stats (crit rate and m.def) and it increases your SP pool, allowing you to skill spam a little longer/cheaper.

End, honestly, without the increase in block rate, isn't that great of a stat. the HP boost isn't much when you factor in the fighter's already high HP. and the def boost is totally piddily. if you are 1H, end is decent. if you are 2H, dont worry about it.

Str is good if you pump it (pure str, or 25 spr then pure str) 1 or 2 extra damage is no big deal, so you have to put a lot of stat points into str for it to be useful. but it makes solo grinding much easier.
Old 01-18-2008, 06:50 PM   #16
AngellicDiety
Marlone

In-Game Name: AngellicDiety
Current Level: 1 divided by zero
AngellicDiety will become famous soon enoughAngellicDiety will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Pedobear View Post
for at least the first 25 points, spr is the best bang for your buck in the game.

it increases 2 stats (crit rate and m.def) and it increases your SP pool, allowing you to skill spam a little longer/cheaper.

End, honestly, without the increase in block rate, isn't that great of a stat. the HP boost isn't much when you factor in the fighter's already high HP. and the def boost is totally piddily. if you are 1H, end is decent. if you are 2H, dont worry about it.

Str is good if you pump it (pure str, or 25 spr then pure str) 1 or 2 extra damage is no big deal, so you have to put a lot of stat points into str for it to be useful. but it makes solo grinding much easier.
25 SPR is useful.

1:2:1 STR:END:SPR is was my build.

SPR helps with critical.
END lets you take hits (necessary if you lack +9 armour).
STR for an axe user is useful for your skill spams.

People often say go pure STR, and thats fine - except you really need the enhanced armour.

Pure STR agreeably does more damage, but without SPR, you dont nearly deal as much damage. Once you factor in the critical damage you deal it is significantly greater than a pure STR build.

Mixed STR:SPR is a sound build - however, you need other items to keep up your defense and HP.

STR:END:SPR lets you take hits, deal decent damage with a good critical rate.

At level 65 you'll have a 20:40:20 STR:END:SPR stat-loadout.

For axe fighters skillspam is where we make up for our slow swing time. Skills have no delay difference between swords, and axes. Axes offer a greater damage base so skills end up doing more damage in the same amount of time.

With the extra STR (+24 dmg at 20 stats), you loadout an additive amount of damage with your skills.

Fatal Slash -> Power Hit -> Devastate -> Immobilize -> Bone Slicer -> Power hit -> Vampiric Strike -> Whirlwind -> Power Hit -> Precise Attack.
Old 02-06-2008, 08:14 PM   #17
Ownage
Giant Elven Tree

Current Level: check siggy!
Ownage is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Ownage
If you're solo, just go 25 SPR and rest STR.
Old 02-06-2008, 08:16 PM   #18
alexbre
Prock Zone

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: lexay/Fantasm
Current Level: 45 mage/23 cleric
Server: Apoline
alexbre has a spectacular aura aboutalexbre has a spectacular aura aboutalexbre has a spectacular aura about
end and str FTW with a little spr later in ur lvls

i'm just... spamming...
um... come on Hessah...

VS
Old 02-28-2008, 04:24 AM   #19
SexyMimi
Hungry Wolf

In-Game Name: Domokun
Current Level: 44
Server: Cypion
SexyMimi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to SexyMimi Send a message via MSN to SexyMimi Send a message via Yahoo to SexyMimi
so far, my fighter is mostly end. I love it.

Domokun - Lvl. 44 High Cleric
Alexstraza - Lvl. 20 Hawk Archer
Old 03-03-2008, 06:57 PM   #20
Uklyvian
Prock Zone

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Uklyvian/Will/Nachito
Current Level: 8x/7x/6x
Uklyvian is infamous around these parts
So levels 1-5x i was 1 str 1 end the whole way, ended up with like 30 str 30 end. It worked well, I used an axe most of the time unless in an aoe in which I was forced to tank (hate tanking -.-) I could truthfully advertise myself as a DD with damage 1350-1450 or something like that. Then i decided to add spr after the level 60 job change, I had some points left over so now i am at a build that boils down to 2 str 2 end 1 spr. People that have partied with me are generally satisfied with my abilities at DD and tanking. I have a lot of cleric friends that like to duo with me because the high amount of damage i can do. I crit all the time, it is nice. Anyone that has gone against me in pvp can tell you i am pretty formidable there too. Spreading your points into all three categories is useful. If i buy stat resets and change anything though, i am going to get rid of the end in my build. With my armor, all 20 end or more, the +30 end in my build just seems trivial D=. But it is a good build, i like it a lot. If you are gonna have good end greens though, cut out the end and go with str/spr build for maximum killage >D.
Closed Thread