Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2007, 02:34 AM   #11
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute

Ohhh yeah i thought based duration for invince was 8sec!! i thought my memory failed me.. HAHA

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 11-20-2007, 03:11 AM   #12
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
Heal SP Consumption is almost mandatory. It'll easily be one of the most frequently used skills, but to be honest, 5 points into cooldown is a waste.

I recommend against more than one point for Invincible's duration. Once you're in your 40s and 50s, you will find that using Invincible for 10 seconds or so is less SP efficient than using Heal once or twice. Once you start trying out AOE training, you'll find that the Invincible shield will break in less than five seconds, so it's really only good to give you time to catch your breath and let your cooldowns finish, which can be crucial in times of need.

If you solo frequently, 5 points into power and 5 points into SP consumption is strongly recommended. Seeing how Bleed and Trip will never compare in terms of power with Bash, you might as well buff up Bash and not even bother with Bleed/Trip. Not to mention there are no upgrades for Bash after 53.

Rejuvenate - Personally I pumped 5 points for SP consumption. This skill stacks great with Heal; in less than two seconds you heal around 2350 HP at 51. You can even add Restore to heal even more, which is why cooldown for Heal seems obsolete to me.

Restore - I've never done anything to it, but it's pretty cheap in SP consumption, as its max consumption is 117. Not bad.

I would also suggest saving points for Recover and Invigorate. Party heals may be crucial when you get mobbed.
Old 12-07-2007, 08:19 PM   #13
saishinchi
Slime

saishinchi is on a distinguished road
Hello, I just wanted to confirm a few things:

I'm a lvl 19 cleric and I am going to be soloing most of the time so I wanted to build a BATTLE CLERIC.

Right now I've dumped 5 points into HEAL's SP Consumption and 4 points into BASH's Power.

I was considering the following:
* 1 more point to BASH's Power
* 5 points to BASH's SP Consumption
* 5 points to HEAL's Power <-- is this necessary? I know that Cooldown is pretty insignificant and could be put to better use..

The rest I'll figure out when I get there since this'll easily take me to lvl-I-don't-know-what.

In terms of stats I'm aiming to bump SPR up to 25 first for the 5% crit bonus, and then after that was kind of stuck on the split between STR/END. Is 1:1 the most optimal or 1:2? Or some other combination?

Any help please would be appreciated. =)
Old 12-07-2007, 09:07 PM   #14
ThievingSix
Apeopex/Millenium

Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: Thieving
Current Level: 51
Server: Epith
ThievingSix is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ThievingSix Send a message via MSN to ThievingSix Send a message via Yahoo to ThievingSix
Originally Posted by saishinchi View Post
Hello, I just wanted to confirm a few things:

I'm a lvl 19 cleric and I am going to be soloing most of the time so I wanted to build a BATTLE CLERIC.

Right now I've dumped 5 points into HEAL's SP Consumption and 4 points into BASH's Power.

I was considering the following:
* 1 more point to BASH's Power
* 5 points to BASH's SP Consumption
* 5 points to HEAL's Power <-- is this necessary? I know that Cooldown is pretty insignificant and could be put to better use..

The rest I'll figure out when I get there since this'll easily take me to lvl-I-don't-know-what.

In terms of stats I'm aiming to bump SPR up to 25 first for the 5% crit bonus, and then after that was kind of stuck on the split between STR/END. Is 1:1 the most optimal or 1:2? Or some other combination?

Any help please would be appreciated. =)
You can't increase heals "power", save your points for restore as it is a useful move.

For your stats don't split into 3. Put SPR then END. If you want more STR get a better weapon or use rings. Honestly STR isn't importaint to a cleric.

"Do or do not, there is no try." - Yoda
"Put off today what you can do tomorrow." - Anon
"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." - Einstein
"Life is a long lesson in humility." - James M. Barrie

Epith
Thieving(Hawk Archer) - 51
ThievingSix(Wiz Mage) - 39
Closed Thread