Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2008, 04:18 AM   #1
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
Licenses for lvl 50

What licenses go on lvl 50 licenses? I used to think that stuff like Weakened Ogre and Lightning Vivi went on those licenses so I saved those but then I learned that those usually go on lvl 40 weapons.

I will (hopefully) complete this license because I want the extra +5% crit so... suggestions?

I'm hoping for a license that will be a easy enough where I could solo it if I'm really bored (usually ranged magic monsters). I hate monsters like Spiders where they just have a ton of HP and take forever to kill... -.-

And btw, what should I do with my Weakened Ogre/Lightning Vivi licenses... @.@

Old 03-05-2008, 04:26 AM   #2
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
i would suggest a harkan license that gives u 4% crit... DONT do weakened ogres coz it only gives u 3% crit!! (my duo partner got jipped)

i guess normally ppl put orc license on lvl 50 weapon for the 5% crit, but i find it very slow and hard for just 1% more..

on the other hand... harkans are yellow at level 50, and you'll find that u kill a lot faster and its less boring that u can see ur license progress more quickly...

and u get lotsa summon beast leathers and tails that is in high demand too!

if u really want the 5% crit... i think junior chickens in uruga are the lowest level that gives 5%?? i'm not 100% sure... but its still harder and slower than harkans...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 03-05-2008, 04:28 AM   #3
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
Oooh ok! Awesome. I was worried I was going to lvl out of Harkans to fast to lvl my license properly because my guildie told me that Lightning Vivi were gray to him at lvl 55 already and Lightning vivi are higher lvled than Harkan... sooo =/

Old 03-05-2008, 04:34 AM   #4
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
I would go for the Orc license. I soloed a LOT and I started that license around the mid-50s and completed a couple % into level 60. And at about level 57-8 the Orcs turn yellow so it became even easier for me. It seems that level 60 green weapons aren't even out yet so having a TK crossbow with 13% crit really helps out.

I did level a Harkan license in my 40s and by the time I got to 50 I had it completed and ready to be sold. You will out level the Harkans if you put it on your 50 weapon. But of course you could put both on.
Old 03-05-2008, 04:50 AM   #5
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
well i've put a harkan license on my lvl 50 hammer and completed it by the end of lvl 51! so if u concentrate on finishing ur license 1st, you should finish the license before u out level it =D

i guess if you have an awesome weapon that can last you through lvl 60+ u can always get the quick 4% crit with a harkan license, then do orcs... which should help u kill faster too with the extra crit rate..

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Last edited by Hessah; 03-05-2008 at 04:52 AM..
Old 03-05-2008, 05:13 AM   #6
TypicalCats
Hero Slime

In-Game Name: Typical
Current Level: 5x
Server: Apoline
TypicalCats will become famous soon enoughTypicalCats will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to TypicalCats
well if you want your lvl 50 weapon to coss alot when your gonna sell it put a acient stonie on that and blue clover n trust me u can sell for more than 3 golds thats what im doin making moneyy
Old 03-05-2008, 05:25 AM   #7
booyah8876
.:~*♥*~:.

In-Game Name: booyah8877
Current Level: 88.65
Server: Teva
booyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to booyah8876 Send a message via Yahoo to booyah8876 Send a message via Skype™ to booyah8876
Originally Posted by TypicalCats View Post
well if you want your lvl 50 weapon to coss alot when your gonna sell it put a acient stonie on that and blue clover n trust me u can sell for more than 3 golds thats what im doin making moneyy
See... that's the thing... AS lics are so hard to come by... as well as the Blue Trumpy...

Those lics would be a lot easier to do for lvl 6x.

For my lvl 50, the only thing I put on my hammer was the Orc... that's the fastest thing to kill, and you'll be able to do that when you have down time. You can easily go restone (although, now that the stones might be double, outtage time of Uruga will most likely increase). It's the best thing to do... and if you want the other 2 to be easy like the Orcs... Pixy, and Archon Junior lics would be the best. Still staying in Uruga, and if all the orc zones are taken... then it's ok... go look for Pixies/Archons, and you'll be still working on a lic. ^^

Originally Posted by el eye Zee
Lol. He said, "I'll punch you in the boob." and I was like, "I'll punch you in the bawlz and we both know that hurts more D<" and he was like, "I won't let you." and I was like, "d00d.. ur a tiny piece of sheet. u punch, i punch. mine will hurt more." and then he was like, "People are probably talking to me. g2g."
I pay to play the RL MMORPG, College. 4 years grinding in college gets you a piece of paper for the rest of your life and you can buy enough stuff to +9 your car//house.

liZ
Old 03-05-2008, 12:18 PM   #8
Sero
Jizz King

In-Game Name: SerodinSliver | GoldenMirrodin | DarkMirrodin |
Current Level: 90 | 55 | 74
Server: Teva
Sero has a spectacular aura aboutSero has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Sero Send a message via Yahoo to Sero
LOL Lightning ViVi is nice too [but idk how much crit it gives] well my opinion only... They are magical monsters so they die quickly hahah
So for a level 50 weapon I'd put Harkan, Lightning ViVi or something else like Torturers/Prisoners...

take me above your light
carry me through the night
Originally Posted by vasu619 View Post
Ugh...Serodin is on a roll...

Note to self: Nevar EVAR get Serodin talking about umm, sticks with sacks.
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
Another note for handling Sero: do not get him started about moms.
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
I agree with Blaaaahs. Serodin cracks me up.

Oh and for the record, I am weird.
Originally Posted by hyperswoss View Post
Serodin is my hot, hot, sex~ ^.~
hold me secure in flight
sing me to sleep tonight
Old 03-05-2008, 07:30 PM   #9
Ulrike
Senior Torturer

In-Game Name: Ulrike
Current Level: 6x
Server: Bijou
Ulrike will become famous soon enoughUlrike will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Ulrike
when I hit 50 I put Harkan, King Coll, and Vampire Bat on it for kicks and giggles

:: reflection ::

set by loveless
Old 03-05-2008, 09:57 PM   #10
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

there's not a lot of lightning Vivis around in 1 area... so it'll be hard to level that coz you'll spend a lot of the time fighting off the vampire bats, looking for lightning vivis....

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Closed Thread