Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2007, 03:14 PM   #11
Orange
Mushroom

In-Game Name: Ahvalon
Current Level: 26
Server: Teva
Orange is on a distinguished road

hmm.. i haven't tried other classes so i'm not so sure how difficult it is for other classes to level up, in my experience in both mage characters i have... i really didn't have a problem lvling up till lvl 20, doing solo. as for 20-25, i joined kqs as much as i can.. im just 26 atm...so for higher levels im not too sure... hehehe ...

hmm... kqs help me level up so I join as much as I can, though i find myself leveling up faster even when im farming.. thats because you get to kill monsters really fast.. so thats more exp i think.

Originally Posted by Lilian View Post
-you always need potions & stones. if you don't have the money for it, you need to rethink how you make money. simple as.

-you practically always need scrolls, AT LEAST def and vit, to be effective.

-you need an area where you have room to maneuver. if you fight in a cramped spot, you wont be able to move away from the monster while blasting it with your magic. trust me, you don't really want to fight 2 mobs at a time. :P

These all hold true only if youre playing solo. In a party, mages become gods, so no worries there.
I definitely agree on those tips. ^.^ lol at the mages become gods part... though it always sucks that you're the first to die in a party.. XD when there's no tanker.. haha but hooray for clerics.. my survival rate is secured when there are clerics wehehehe..
Old 10-01-2007, 03:21 PM   #12
MagesRequiem
Archon

MagesRequiem is on a distinguished road
Its not that difficult to play a Mage. All you need is a ton of HP potions and SP potions. Because trust me when I say this, at the higher levels, you will be sucking them down very quickly. Which is a huge bummer if you aren't raking in enough mats to make those potions or enough money to purchase overpriced ones. And scrolls aren't needed. We're quite fine and capable without them. Although, I still would keep a few with me just to be safe. Definitely a Shield Scroll. Vitality isn't as important. I also like to use a Power Scroll for that extra boost of damage.
Closed Thread