Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 06-25-2007, 03:49 AM   #11
XxJinZxX
Hero Slime

XxJinZxX is on a distinguished road

mages hav alot of skill especially in the 3x, techinically i'm suppose to hav my aoe at 20 with 400 fame but the damn merchant won't give me the skillbook zzzz
Old 06-25-2007, 06:22 AM   #12
Zetsubo Billy
Speedy Slime

In-Game Name: Mind
Current Level: 26
Zetsubo Billy is on a distinguished road
I putted first all skills to fire bolt dmg also , then i put one point to that first magic spell can't tell anyways i putted cooldown there and all damage so far trying to max it out .
Old 07-03-2007, 02:44 PM   #13
01chans
Fire Mushroom

In-Game Name: Aleshi/Oakwood
Current Level: 16/3
01chans is on a distinguished road
Placing too much "decrease time" point would be wasteful ; you have 4 different types of skill, just take turn pressing them and presto, works even better than the decrease time.

I wish we could somehow increase the max. distance though - those wolves hit too quickly. . .
Old 07-03-2007, 07:59 PM   #14
Antagonist
King Crab

Server: Teva
Antagonist is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by 01chans View Post
Placing too much "decrease time" point would be wasteful ; you have 4 different types of skill, just take turn pressing them and presto, works even better than the decrease time.

I wish we could somehow increase the max. distance though - those wolves hit too quickly. . .
Some of the cooldowns make it difficult to chain spells constantly, though.

I read somewhere that putting 5 points to lower cooldown on Magic Missile helps to reduce it by so much that it's almost instant re-cast after every use. Seems pretty useful to me, considering that your best ST spells start to have default cooldowns of 15 seconds. There's nothing that says you HAVE to lower the cooldown on it. In fact, I used my points to increase the damage of my strongest spells too (namely that Fire Bolt spell). It's kind of difficult working around the cooldowns though, and I find myself using Magic Missile a lot.

I suppose it's easier past 20 once you can get different and better spells. Perhaps only upgrading the damage would suffice for the lower level ones.
Old 07-03-2007, 11:52 PM   #15
hanism
Slime

hanism is on a distinguished road
yea magic missle one does help a lot in the earlier stages, but later on, its damage isn't that good compared to the bigger skills. I guess its almost instant cast is effective if all ur skills are on cooldown @.@ and u can just spam it at just 3mp per shot, its pretty worth it From the skill master in elderin, there are like lvl 50 skills called fire blast, ice blast or something like that that do more damage than the regular fire bolts. So I am wondering if its still worth it to put any empower points on ice bolt, lightning bolt or fire bolt since their all going to get replaced anyway =\

on a side note, magic burst is definitely worth putting empower points to reduce cool time since its cool time is only 2 secs @.@
Old 07-04-2007, 12:45 AM   #16
Antagonist
King Crab

They're level 50 spells, meaning you won't get them until MUCH later. I doubt you'll be able to make it that far easily without doing at least something with the spells at your arsenal.
Old 07-05-2007, 02:04 AM   #17
Fireriot
Slow Slime

In-Game Name: Fireriot
Fireriot is on a distinguished road
My build:
Magic missle - Cool down 5
Fire bolt - Attack power 5
Lightning bolt - Effect time 5
Magic blast - Attack power 1

Lightning bolt has additional damage. It's displayed in red text(117 damage in this video).
The damage increases to two times by Empower(2 or 3 points) of Effect time.
However, spending 5 points was useless.
Old 07-05-2007, 06:27 PM   #18
Antagonist
King Crab

Originally Posted by Fireriot View Post
My build:
Magic missle - Cool down 5
Fire bolt - Attack power 5
Lightning bolt - Effect time 5
Magic blast - Attack power 1

Lightning bolt has additional damage. It's displayed in red text(117 damage in this video).
The damage increases to two times by Empower(2 or 3 points) of Effect time.
However, spending 5 points was useless.
Thanks for the info. I knew Lightning Bolt had an effect, but I wasn't quite sure what it was, so I just avoided adding into it.
Closed Thread