Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2007, 08:47 PM   #11
Meteo
Mini Pinky

In-Game Name: Meteo
Current Level: dis hat maid of yellow kek~
Meteo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by tehfusion View Post
What the fuck? It's called trying to be helpful. That's what forums are for. Okay, you already know, sorry. No need to be so defensive.

The point of this thread (or so I thought) was to provide helpful information for passing the WizMage test (as your first post was doing). I was simply pointing out that accuracy scrolls don't actually do much, since you hardly ever miss anyway. It was more directed at new players reading this (for whom money may be a problem), rather than yourself.

The only unconstructive/rude post here was yours.
My bad for taking that as an attack, I guess no-one likes to be made to look stupid hah

Anyway I changed up my post brother, apologies~
Old 10-03-2007, 12:45 AM   #12
MagesRequiem
Archon

MagesRequiem is on a distinguished road
The WizMage test is very easy. Except... I died twice doing it. Lol. Both times were on accident. I was not paying attention and I got myself killed because of it. Really sucks too because I wasted 3 Vitality Scrolls doing that. The only advice I have is... don't die. Be sure to have plenty of HP potions/stones. Also a Vitality Scroll and Defense Scroll are necessary. Power Scroll is completely optional... and I really don't notice a difference with it anyways. Thats about all the advice I can give. There's really nothing else to add and builds won't really make a difference.
Closed Thread