Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2008, 04:31 AM   #21
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath

Also, I haven't checked yet (the database is still showing up as broken for me) but I definitely think there should be a Nothing item.

I killed like 3 Goblins last night (yellow to me) and I got Nothing.... >.<

Old 04-29-2008, 08:02 AM   #22
OzzyD
Mushroom Fighter

In-Game Name: Kernel_Panic; MadStatistician; OzzyD
Current Level: 31; 12; 6
Server: Teva; Teva; Epith
OzzyD is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to OzzyD
Originally Posted by nekoneko View Post
yes i started listing the items...i too am a busy college kid so, I'll help edit things as I go...also it would be nice if you put a separate indicator for rings/ necklaces , event items, and also pets? those are my 2 bits for now and it would also be good if you put how many times you killed that monster so that the results are better.... I has an excel file if you want me to send that to you I can....I put results into a pivot table....got really bored, XD but let me know... thanks
Have done this. The system is capable of telling me how many times the monster has been defeated - I just havent implimented that yet.

Originally Posted by popcornkills View Post
I'll have loads of spare time starting next week and I have a range of characters. Mind if I help, too?

Also- if we're taking on boss monsters in duo and the characters are the same level would that information be OK? Just wondering because Nekoneko and I had spent some time beating up the Skeleton Knight...

EDIT :: Just another thought - have you considered including the drops people get from the KQs?
I'm trying to keep the corruption of data down to a minimum. Therefore, unfortunately, you can't store group data... yet.

Usually you work in teams in KQs unless you Kill Steal, in each case neither count as valid drops yet.

Originally Posted by nekoneko View Post
so I noticed that trying to input the Storm horseman's flail and other horseman's flail's end up with errors any way to fix this?
Yeah that's my fault - I know, but can't tell you exactly what's going on tho'. It's a problem I'm working on.

While on the subject, a similar note: will adding a [+1], [+2], etc affect how the items show up in the database?

Also: When adding maps to the database, would you like screen shots (saved as .jpgs, or bitmaps or what have you) or are we allowed to directly link to the Wiki?
Don't add +1 or +2 items into the database please. Just the standard. I'll write some workaround for this. To be honest, dropped weapons are rare enough not to warrent 10 different instances!

As for the map thing, it might be a good idea. Do remember I'm trying to help the Wiki, not take it over!

Originally Posted by Ralath View Post
Also, I haven't checked yet (the database is still showing up as broken for me) but I definitely think there should be a Nothing item.

I killed like 3 Goblins last night (yellow to me) and I got Nothing.... >.<
We don't need a nothing item, you could just submit an empty query

Storing empties would mean I'd have to empty the databse tho... again!

Last edited by OzzyD; 04-29-2008 at 08:08 AM..
Old 04-29-2008, 02:25 PM   #23
OzzyD
Mushroom Fighter

We had some downtime
We now got some updates
Old 04-29-2008, 09:12 PM   #24
popcornkills
Mushroom

In-Game Name: Mordag
Current Level: 3x
Server: Apoline
popcornkills is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by OzzyD View Post
Usually you work in teams in KQs unless you Kill Steal, in each case neither count as valid drops yet.
I guess I should have been more specific. I didn't mean the mob drops but rather the contents of the chests that you receive when you succeed.
Old 04-30-2008, 11:35 AM   #25
OzzyD
Mushroom Fighter

I guess I should have been more specific. I didn't mean the mob drops but rather the contents of the chests that you receive when you succeed.
Ah ok. Not yet :P
Old 05-03-2008, 07:08 PM   #26
popcornkills
Mushroom

My account was deleted ..?
Old 05-03-2008, 09:02 PM   #27
OzzyD
Mushroom Fighter

On the drop counter? I haven't deleted any accounts. :|

Either you didn't sign up or something else has gone wrong.

If it's the forums, then probably something spurious came up, like non-existant password or spurious e-mail filtering and so on...
Old 05-04-2008, 03:21 AM   #28
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
Ozzy--I'm having some problems using the row of tabs across the top from the link in the original post. I don't know if it has something to do with the fact that I'm on IE or what because I didn't have problems accessing it on Firefox.

But the tabs just are workable for me at the moment.

Old 05-04-2008, 05:07 AM   #29
popcornkills
Mushroom

We had some fun creating new characters and killing slimes and mushrooms tonight. Poor Nekoneko was logging for me the whole time... ^__^

Hooray for data!
Old 05-04-2008, 09:17 AM   #30
OzzyD
Mushroom Fighter

Originally Posted by Ralath View Post
Ozzy--I'm having some problems using the row of tabs across the top from the link in the original post. I don't know if it has something to do with the fact that I'm on IE or what because I didn't have problems accessing it on Firefox.

But the tabs just are workable for me at the moment.
The use of any Microsoft product like IE is not recommended, because it's useless. Nevertheless, I'll have a look at it.

The menu SHOULD work in IE, it was part of a university project (Dezza wrote the core, I made massive tweaks ^.^). It was tested in over 10 browsers, so I'm told, and none of them complained about it.

We had some fun creating new characters and killing slimes and mushrooms tonight. Poor Nekoneko was logging for me the whole time... ^__^

Hooray for data!
Haha I noticed - big shock when I woke up this morning and had nearly 400 drops to validate. Did finally get me around to writing a yes for all function tho Thanks for that

Last edited by OzzyD; 05-04-2008 at 09:19 AM..
Closed Thread