Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 02-16-2016, 10:01 PM   #11
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of

56 according to our wiki
a.L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2016, 06:00 AM   #12
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher
Dead Tree Soul?.... I can live with that one I think. Sort of a sad and somber, yet kind of dignified thingy. Beats, "Torturer", at least.

-------
I'm taking an indefinite break from Fiesta.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
Pritcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 12:36 AM   #13
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
I vaguely remember those things.
Yosei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 04:08 AM   #14
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher
How'd that change by the way? I know I never made 400+ posts since then. Did someone manually change it? Thanks if ya did.

-------

Old 05-04-2016, 04:34 AM   #15
Entropy
Administrator
Ranks change every time your post count goes up by 5:

Entropy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 07:21 AM   #16
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Ah, I see... not sure what the whole 400+ talk was all bout then, but hey if you keep this thing going for another decade or two I think I can be a King Mushroom.

-------

Old 05-22-2016, 10:16 AM   #17
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
Sometimes I wonder how I ever reached 3000+ posts
a.L is offline   Reply With Quote