Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2009, 04:24 PM   #1
arman5656
Phino

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Kopu,Aruf,Halwa,Zica
Current Level: 4X, 2X , 2X , 2X
Server: Teva
arman5656 is on a distinguished road
Super super super super cool GM EVENT

OK before i start, sorry for bad english(if any) and i really wanted to post this.

OK so i was training my lvl 17 cleric in roumen, so a message poped up saying there is a event in Eldrine( i can not remember the name, it was too long). So as i am a fairly new player, i got all exitied to go to the event.
So i rushed to eldrine and saw a GM there. And the GM was telling everyone about the event and it rules and stuff. He told that there were gonna be many treasure chests and +9s.
So the event started in 30 mins and i was already going crazy(my first event). and then i entered a slime Kq and some how got throught those 30 mins. And then the GM said"Get ready and it is going to be hard and intense"

And i said*poffs* how hard can it be(i know i am a noob). so i rush to eldrine and switched to my main account which is a lvl 31 fighter.^^. So the GM told us the event was in OX field and all players rushed there.BUT as soon i got there i saw the OX filed gaurd by surrounded by atleast 100 or more players. I literally could not see the guard.
and then i shouted AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH,,,, SO MANY PEOPLE? I WAS EXPECTING ABOUT 10 PEOPLE!
and then the people(some were nobbs^^) who were around the guard were not moving and teleporting into OX field so there was this huge crowd. And then at last the GM came back and told people to move and then people moved and sodid i.
As soon as i got in, i shouted I AM IN! I AM IN!(noob)
But then even before i could blink a super high lvl ROBO RETURED rippedhim apart with a 25K hit. I was lying on the ground and scanned the area and there were about 100 players(about 50 dead) running around like mad and following them were about 10 robo returned, 10 skeleton archers and 10 skeleton warriors with this huge red axe(the skeleton archer and skeleton warrior were about 20 to 30 feet tall).
so i moved to eldrine and teleported back in and died again atleast 10 more times(no xp lost) and then i realized, y even get close to thses mobs and die by their AoE's , i did rather switch to my lvl 23 archer which i did.
And then things went smoth and i was helping other players kill the mobs and then we were able to kill the mobs(after i died maybe 20 times). I was happy and then the GMs smapped 500 lvl 36 brave skeletons. Now, i know all ur high lvls would be laughing but for a lvl 23 archer, i was a 2-hit kill meal for them. But the high lvls killed the skletons easily and then we faced another round of Robo retured, and 20-feet talls skeleton archers and warriors.
and then after the chaos was over, the GM bought in 2 ghost that were 40-feet tall, but they were killed easily.
And then the GMs bought in there last mobs, 2 atleast 100-feet tall super powerful mobs(lvl 110 i think). I think they were called Dark Gorden or something, they were cool and scary looking with grey armor, shield and sword. So the Boss monster hitted me with 50K AoE and had a skill that infects u 400 Hp per sec and a poision with 1000 Hp per 4 sec.
so the battle was long and hundreds players die and atlast we killed the mobs.
AND THEN SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AMNY TREASURE CHESTS
and everyone was spam clicking and at last 30mins of madness it was over and i checked my inventory and saw i had stuff worth alot i guess.
Some drops that i got were T4 Lix and maybe some T3 and some low gold ores and some return scrolls. But my fav drop was a mini-slime. I was so happy to get a pet. i really want some pets.

Yeah people got some lvl 80 +9 and 90 +9 armor and weapons and people got stuuf wortha fortune.
But i am very happy to have my first event and get my pet slime(i named him Sopu(^^)

Thanks for reading and fell free to add and share ur experiance.

P.S. If any one is kind enough to give me a free pet on TEVA, do tell me plz.
Old 09-25-2009, 04:43 PM   #2
D.A.R.E.boy

Tournaments Won: 35

looks sweet

Old 09-25-2009, 05:55 PM   #3
secbro20
Currently Gameless

secbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to behold
I was there as well. Those mobs were crazy. They the giant skeletons didn't even have names. It was all symbols and letters for their names. They haven't been added into the game. They did hit my 44 mage for 32k damage though. I'm pretty sure +9 equips did not drop. They were just typical chests (upgrade stones, pets, ores, lumps, etc)

The final boss (faced twice) was pretty sweet. He seemed like a normal boss(just tank him) until he was down to about 25% health. Then everyone (EVERYONE) got a debuff that took 1000hp off every 3 seconds. This buff could not kill you, but it reduced your health to 1 so you'd die in one hit. Surprisingly he didn't have any AOE attacks, otherwise he would have been impossible. And the funny thing was, no one could cure the DoT. It didn't even have a tier listed. But even the high level clerics could not remove it.
->Check my Progress<-

Once a G____G, always a G____G
Old 09-25-2009, 06:21 PM   #4
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
I see they've gotten away from the habit of just spawning them in Elderine, eh? I always got a kick out of the dragons getting loose and wiping the shops.
Old 09-25-2009, 06:44 PM   #5
D.A.R.E.boy

Tournaments Won: 35

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg View Post
I see they've gotten away from the habit of just spawning them in Elderine, eh? I always got a kick out of the dragons getting loose and wiping the shops.
it only sucked if it was ur shop if it wasnt it
was rly funny lol

Old 09-25-2009, 10:40 PM   #6
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
OMG they finally stop spawning just level 1 chest~

And they moved away from Eld too... thats a good sign...

I'm surprised you didn't complain about the lag xD

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 09-26-2009, 02:18 AM   #7
secbro20
Currently Gameless

secbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to behold
oh the lag was terrible.
->Check my Progress<-

Once a G____G, always a G____G
Old 09-26-2009, 09:36 PM   #8
arman5656
Phino

I'm pretty sure +9 equips did not drop. They were just typical chests (upgrade stones, pets, ores, lumps, etc)

I didn't got any but some guys were shouting they got some +9s.
Old 09-26-2009, 10:54 PM   #9
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
People always shout that. People lie.
Old 09-27-2009, 03:05 AM   #10
arman5656
Phino

people i was not lagging ^^
Closed Thread