Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-26-2007, 01:41 AM   #1
Keweney
Mushroom

Tournaments Won: 1

Keweney is on a distinguished road
Gathering titles?

Well, on the wiki, there are the names of gathering titles but not the requirements except for Rookie Gatherer, which says "Rookie Gatherer – Harvest 100 items without logging out."
Well, today I tried it out, and went harvesting for a pretty long time, and counted how many items I was getting... when I arrived to 100, it didn't appear, so I thought maybe it'd be by harvesting 100 objects without logging out (what counts would be the quantity of green bars completed and not the items obtained), so I kept gathering more. I didn't count the exact quantity of green bars-objects that I gathered, but I got around 290 or 300 items off harvesting, and then gave up... in average, you get 2 or 3 items off each object, only a few times you get 4 or 1, or 0. So, in average you'd need to get around 250 items to know that you've gathered around 100 objects...
So, I'm pretty sure I harvested 100 or more objects, and didn't get the title, so this whole post was to say that Rookie Gatherer wiki requirements are, (unless I made any mistakes) incorrect.
Maybe I'll go harvesting again other day, and count how many I harvest, if I hear any opinions from other players.
Thanks!

~Kew
Old 12-31-2007, 12:13 AM   #2
NotMyWay
Dead Tree Soul

In-Game Name: NotMyWay
Current Level: 屰
Server: Epith
NotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to behold
I believe it has to be succeessful (i.e. u must click the yellow line successfully)
Old 01-13-2008, 12:09 AM   #3
ziggy
Hero Slime

ziggy is on a distinguished road
Is it like some titles were you have to stay on one map ?..idk
Old 01-13-2008, 01:27 AM   #4
NotMyWay
Dead Tree Soul

In-Game Name: NotMyWay
Current Level: 屰
Server: Epith
NotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by ziggy View Post
Is it like some titles were you have to stay on one map ?..idk
I would think so... but why would you change map?
Closed Thread