Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2007, 03:45 AM   #191
Fr0Z3nWind
King Spider

In-Game Name: -nil-
Current Level: -nil-
Server: -nil-
Fr0Z3nWind will become famous soon enough

no one ever buys my stuff.....

i always get all these stuff i npc as after vending for sometime no one buy
rather npc

i earned 6s by selling tier 2 elrunes yesterday o_o
10mins while vending and leeching off xD
Old 11-26-2007, 03:49 AM   #192
viasta
RAGING OVERHEATTT!!!!!!!!

Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: viaAoE
Current Level: Level of viasta
Server: Epith
viasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to viasta
I sell Dim and Luster Dusts to NPC and it seems no players buy them since they are easier drop and keep other materials that's for scrolls, etc. and sell to players.

This is getting off topic :/

Thanks Loveless!
Old 11-26-2007, 04:03 AM   #193
Fr0Z3nWind
King Spider

In-Game Name: -nil-
Current Level: -nil-
Server: -nil-
Fr0Z3nWind will become famous soon enough
i sell T2 elrunes lucky / blessed tons of them -_-
Old 12-09-2007, 04:07 PM   #194
Saeles
Blue Crab

In-Game Name: Saeles
Current Level: 4x
Server: Apoline
Saeles will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Saeles
To get this back on topic, and simply because I just watched my roomie (Aisley) do a KQ on her fighter.. I have to say, she had the worst KQ team I have ever seen for Mara/Marlone.

There were healers (in fact, most of them) who didn't heal. She was clicking her stones, then pots, then stones again as fast as possible. It's a good thing pots reset the stones timer! Tanking both Mara and Marlone at the same time, because some.. stupid person brought two down. Twice.

She had a warrior who just sit back - who COULD have tanked the other one while she tanked one - without the support of a cleric. Lesse, while I was watching her swear and try to keep alive. She did manage to die twice, one at the very end when she was tanking a fake Marlone and real Mara. Before she could use her heart, they killed the Mara.

:/ No exp or chest for her. As she said it - the worst KQ teams are the ones that finish, but are stupid and don't know how to work as a team.
Old 12-09-2007, 04:31 PM   #195
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
To be honest...

The only time a KQ team sucks is when the people inside it can't coordinate. It doesn't really matter if you have dumbasses or cocky idiots who think they're better than anyone else. As long as they get the job done, they don't really qualify as a "bad" KQ team.

You might have an annoying time trying to deal with their idiocy and cockiness, but that's a completely different story.
Old 12-09-2007, 04:48 PM   #196
alexbre
Prock Zone

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: lexay/Fantasm
Current Level: 45 mage/23 cleric
Server: Apoline
alexbre has a spectacular aura aboutalexbre has a spectacular aura aboutalexbre has a spectacular aura about
a loooooong time ago when i was in mara, we had 2 DDs and 3 tanks, rest were clerics. highest lvl tank was 19, AND HE DIDNT HAVE TAUNT!!!! so evryone died. THE END

another was when there was this g-y mage and he pulled 3 fakes at once in mara!!

i'm just... spamming...
um... come on Hessah...

VS
Old 12-09-2007, 08:56 PM   #197
jacquin
Bored Imp

jacquin is on a distinguished road
The last few pages remind me of a new pet peeve and the #1 reason why a mara KQ fails for me:

"OMG HURRY! WE'RE GOING TO LOSE!"

This is my most hated statement. No res clerics I can live with, since 1. we just come from King Slime where there was no res and 2. if done well no one should run out of hearts in a mara KQ. Just one healing cleric is fine as well, since a strong tank with plenty of stones and pots can pull off tanking the bosses.

The problem comes when the tanker dies. The easiest thing to do is for everyone to stop attacking, RUN away (if the boss comes running, someone can pull them away), everyone reses, rests, and recovers from shock while we get back together.

Instead, everyone DEMANDS to keep hitting them (probably because they stay still for a moment, so it looks like you're safe). When you start calling out for people to stop hitting, the reply is "He's healing! HIT HIM NOW! HURRY!" or "20 minutes left! Hurry or we fail!". Sometimes, the fear of dying keeps these people from attacking first, but you eventually get an arrow or a missile flung out from the crowd, the boss runs forward killing 3 or 4 people while the rest scatter WHILE ATTACKING.

The last KQ I was in had this at the very end. We killed real mara, pulled real Marlone, but the tank dies. The result is me screaming out "STOP ATTACKING! REGROUP!" while everyone keeps hitting and dying. The only reason this ended was because everyone but 2 clerics (one with res) and myself died, ending the cycle.

The clerics, bless their hearts, focused on resing everyone (starting with other clerics that can res) and everyone was too paniced from dying to try fighting again. Instead, they kept screaming "HE'S HEALING! HIT HIM! WE'RE RUNNING OUT OF TIME!". I told them that we had 23 minutes left and it only took 3 to kill marlone. The reply "We lost!" Good thing no one suicided or went mob trainy.

People screamed for the tank to go tank again. Said tank ran out of scrolls and had no hearts left so cried out no, and I was in agreement. I called my def/hp and said I can tank (STR warrior but with a shield). They agreed, and screamed at me to GO! The good thing with most people, though, is that once they know who the tank is, they will not strike till the tank hits (especially after dying several times without one). I took the chance to organize myself, let the team get ready, then calmly went in and did the job. Quest completed (witih 20 minutes to spare), I got nothing from the box but got the 2nd sidequest (mara with the first fake, marlone with the real one I tanked) AND reached L20.

Figured this thread needed a good ending KQ, because I have too many that ended with everyone dying. In fact, the first Mara KQ I did with said warrior ended up with everyone hitting fake marlone until everyone but me and an END warrior was kicked out. Good thing from that was that both of us decided to just run back and kill off pirates to complete our 1st sidequests.

The joys of KQs. Oh well, if they were all easy I'd be so bored I would've gave them up.
Old 12-09-2007, 10:11 PM   #198
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
well! my mara kQ on my Archer yesterday sounded like ur KQ... except we didnt even get pass the 1st Fake mara...

The group was going through the 1st half of the map rather quickly, coz we had lotsa DPSers, (i think there was about 4 clerics, 2 with rev, 2 fighters and the rest are mage/archers), and each mob that we aggro only took like 5 sec to kill...

trouble was when we got to the Fake Marlone and Mara... our Tank is not very high lvl, maybe early 20s... and at 1st didnt seem so keen on tanking, but we had no other choice, so he tanked.... but instead of him going to do the Kick.... this idiot archer decided to do the "pulling" (come on, we dont need to "pull" the 1st marlone!) and marlone went after him, who's right in the middle of the crowd, and BANG about 5 of them died...

Tank realised wat was happening, did a Kick, while the 2 clerics tried to rev everyone, and the other two clerics are not very efficient with their healing... the tanker died... all other archers and mages are still atking...

there's me there screaming "dont atk dont atk", and you guessed it! i got shot back with "but he's healing!"

well its quicker to gather then atk together, than to hv 1 or 2 archers here and there, doing 50 dmg then dying....

anyway... somehow we gathered, tank was JUST doing well enough to tank.. then two clerics decided they can go in and do a bash or two -.-

one AOE killed 2 clerics.. not enough clerics spamming heal on Tank.. Tank died for about the 10th times... it was chaotic! (we had Marlone chasing archers who did a runner and disappeared into the distance)

eventually Marlone died.... we only had 25 mins left at this point... we went for Mara... and the Tank just couldnt tank it... mara seems to do a magic AOE atk and following straight up with a normal atk which killed the Tank EVERYTIME... i tried to offer in scrolls but no one responded to me...

and this post is way too long now, so i'd just say... we Failed....

But i gotta say, the clerics with rev are great... one of them commented that he has used all his SP reviving... kekek i thought that says something...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Last edited by Hessah; 12-09-2007 at 10:14 PM..
Old 12-09-2007, 11:22 PM   #199
Esen
Mini Jewel Keeper

In-Game Name: Kayem
Current Level: 5X
Server: Teva
Esen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Esen
Hmm... Yeah, that is annoying. Kind of reminds of a Mara KQ I had on my cleric at level 20. There were only 2 clerics including myself. I was the only one with rev, but that was fine because we did alright healing with the two of us. Anyways, we get to the fakes, fought Mara first, and handled her just fine I think. Then trouble showed up with Marlone. The guy who ended up being the tank didn't really kick a lot... Don't know why, maybe he didn't think he had to to kick so much. Anyways, Marlone got loose and killed around half the others. Repeat this a few more times and you get almost everyone dead, and lots of people for me to revive. Problem was, while I was reviving, a few of the survivors and some of people I already rev'ed decided to go take on Marlone and expected me to help healing. I wasn't ready with around 3 more people to rev, and it wasn't like it was going to make a difference if we attacked him right away since we never got much of his life down in the first place. Fortunately, when I said wait, they did. I finished reviving the others, use some stones/pots, and got ready to kill Marlone. It went much more smoothly, except one archer drew aggro once, but other than that, no big deal.

Moving on, we get to the ship, took care of Marlone, rested and got ready to take care of Mara... Well, now, she got lose and I ran away to safety as I had no more hearts left from the earlier incident with Marlone. Mara ends up on the other side of the ship (which the tank had earlier cleared for some reason so it could've worked out), and while I'm try to rev the others, again a couple of the survivors (the tank and another fighter) charge forth and die as well. I didn't notice at first as my screen was faced in a different direction. Then the fighters who I just rev would then charge forth too... Repeat that until eventually I ended up dying too along with the few remaining people but the high level archer and a low level mage. I think they just suicided after that. @_@ Considering I had managed to finish the 2nd part of the quest in that KQ, I was done with Mara KQ. Though... I guess it was more fun than when there are enough clerics to the point I just feel useless, haha. But I preferred to not feel so rushed.@_@

Oh, and after that, an archer in my party whispered me a thanks for trying to keep them alive, haha. I thought that was nice of her. She was pretty silent the whole KQ too. The other cleric also did a nice job.

zZzZzZzZz
Dragon Cave
Old 12-10-2007, 01:41 AM   #200
viasta
RAGING OVERHEATTT!!!!!!!!

Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: viaAoE
Current Level: Level of viasta
Server: Epith
viasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to viasta
oh noez! long sentences and essays, *dies from reading*

anyways..
I haven't been into any bad ones in Teva, but a lot of bad ones in Apoline :/..someone from 2sexyforyouguild(i think that's what it is called), in Gold Hill, once she got the key, she set up a shop and sells the key for 50s and made the rest lose, stupid selfish girl :/. Then I got in one and she's in it again! and she god 2 keys, and set up shop again, and selling both keys for 50s each, and guess what happened..we lost! again!

Thanks Loveless!
Closed Thread