Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2007, 12:05 AM   #11
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation

No, I wouldn't like the idea. Sure, it'd be great to be able to kick an idiot, but I'd be sure frustrated to have a box coming up all the time asking if I want to kick someone when I'm busy healing people or trying to survive myself. D:<

I can imagine someone trying to kick an idiot and another votes "no", people might be like "Who's voting no to that?! That person is stupid! Who said no!??!!" blahblahblah and continue spamming the kick function, making a box pop up all the time. It's just going to be a waste of time in kingdom quests seeing how we have a time limit.
Old 09-19-2007, 12:22 AM   #12
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
yeah hmm vote no to voting kick keke..

i guess the only time u can have a KQ completely ruined is when someone holds onto the key in Gold Hill and not use it and fail everyone... in this case.. kicking them out wouldnt help the situation (u wont know he's an idiot till u all failed, and it wont be fair to kick him if the time isnt up yet)

The other time u fail a KQ is when there's only 7 ppl left in the game (o-mie would know XD).. in that case u wont wanna kick anyone...

even when stupid ppl aggro too many maras at once -looks at dyna- we still won the game -thanks to dyna again for tanking =/ - so its not that easy for 1 person to ruin the game..

and i'm just thinking about my slime KQ last nite... (i was a lvl 7 mage) no one wants to party with me >< so for the entire game i was like "party party party party" if the voting system was on, i reckon i would've been kicked coz those lvl 10s - 15s thinks they're all good and that (two parties were arguing about who tanks and one "tanker" took the king slime down the ramp and got killed...) so people in that party werent nice + stupid... but i would've been the first to be kicked if kicking system was in place coz i was annoying them asking them to party me XD

so.... is that called abusing the system? I didnt do anything wrong, i just wanna be part of the group..

Maybe its more appropriate that they add a function to stop people from following you... =)

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 09-19-2007, 08:53 AM   #13
Dynamics
Karasian Solider

Tournaments Won: 5

In-Game Name: Dynamics
Current Level: OVER NINE THOUSANDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
Server: under your bed
Dynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to all
Also a note that kicking someone for idiocy wouldn't be in the nature of the game. It'd be like starting a thread flaming someone in FiestaFan general chat. It just wouldn't be right.
Old 09-21-2007, 09:34 AM   #14
CursedJester
Mushroom

In-Game Name: Ixim
Current Level: 1
Server: Apoline
CursedJester is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to CursedJester Send a message via AIM to CursedJester Send a message via MSN to CursedJester Send a message via Yahoo to CursedJester
Nah, we don't really need a function like that. If someone is going to be idiot just run away from them as they pull aggro or something and watch them die. Or better yet, pull aggro, lead the mob to that person, and get them killed. Just try not to get yourself killed. Lol. Besides, that kind of thing can easily be abused.

And i'd really rather not get kicked out of a KQ just because some people were being assholes. Not to mention having some little box pop up would get on my nerves. Especially if I were using my Cleric.