Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2008, 11:05 PM   #1
_JunShyr_*FTW*
Ice Vivi

Tournaments Won: 16

In-Game Name: Zidane
Current Level: 93
Server: Cypion
_JunShyr_*FTW* is on a distinguished road
Kq just suck sometimes....

Have you ever noticed how Kq's vairy so much, i mean you can have an incredibly successful one at one point then your next is utter missery and you just feel like you've wasted those 20 mins running along for 200exp.... And i know this is jumping to conclusions but i always find that clerics can basically decide whether a Kq is successfull or not. Before blaming comes from me i would like to say i know many amazing skillfull clerics which help in a million and 12 ways so im not judging a class but players :P

I mean sometimes you get the awkward players who wont help unless they are partied or you say something like dont pull aggro *all classes*
You get clerics who tank and then when you say can u heal me please or whine cause they dont they then decide your not good enough and say no 24/7 to any request *clerics*
You get the completely clueless players who just run about *all classes*

I mean like shown above clerics arnt the main deal but the probability that a non healing cleric will screw up a Kq to someone clueless or awkward is much much higher unfortunately because it is such a crucial role in these large partied events i just wish some players would realise this before taking up that role and unfortunately sometimes messing it up.

Well i think my essay is done so yea aha my hands can rest.
Thx for reading :P
Old 06-22-2008, 02:21 AM   #2
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Server: Teva
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav
I'll quote Morpheus:

Quote:
Welcome to the real world.

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Those of you using Firefox I recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus addons.
Old 06-22-2008, 03:39 AM   #3
Andromeda
Spider Pig

aushd apiusdhnaisoduhyasdasd

There now that I've mashed my keyboard in anger I feel your pain

If you frequently do KKP on Teva server you will notice there is always one class that pretty much has every other class outnumbered in KKP in this case its usually the Paladins. When we do get DPs in the KQ they usually end up getting DCed never to return to the KQ or there is this certain mage on Teva who leeches every god damn KKP KQ and I have yet to see him do anything useful.

Last time I saw him in a KKP I knew his plan was to leech the KQ and I was sure right. The excuse he used to leech the KQ "Sorry I'm busy scroll making" Dear god if you are going to scroll make dont join the god damn KQ let someone else take your god damn spot.

Sometime I feel like using every profanity under the sun at him.
Old 06-22-2008, 04:02 AM   #4
superalim
Angry Wolf

In-Game Name: KqZero, KqHero
Current Level: 4x, 2x
superalim is on a distinguished road
At lower lv's KQs i use more stones, so i doesn't care if the cleric going to heal me or not. I hate it when it robo kq i am forced to run because of the monster chasing me, as the hp stone got cool down, i can't use it rapidly and not a single cleric bother to heal me

Name ~ Lv ~ Guild

KqZero ~ Lv4x ~ SG_Inc (Retired)
KqHero ~ Lv2x~ Armed_Forces (Retired)
Old 06-22-2008, 09:33 AM   #5
_JunShyr_*FTW*
Ice Vivi

Tournaments Won: 16

In-Game Name: Zidane
Current Level: 93
Server: Cypion
_JunShyr_*FTW* is on a distinguished road
I came out with this rant after failing a Gold Hill because a cleric wanted to tank cause he had like 5 defence more than me even though i had more hp and what not rofl... so he died then no1 to heal me obv..
Old 06-22-2008, 09:39 AM   #6
bloodrops
Weakened Ogre

In-Game Name: Vividia
Current Level: 56/37/53/
Server: Teva <3
bloodrops is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by superalim View Post
I hate it when it robo kq i am forced to run because of the monster chasing me, as the hp stone got cool down, i can't use it rapidly and not a single cleric bother to heal me
I guess that's what happens most of the time...:/ Same happens when I join Robo KQ. I'm a cleric myself, and I try to heal anyone really...whenever possible, and especially the runner - since if the runner dies...=massacre. But yeah...there was once a time where clerics did both healing and fighting, but now...hardly any clerics bother healing. There are some good people left though, don't give up your hope
Comatose
I'll never wake up without an overdose of You
I don't wanna live, I dont wanna breathe
'Les I feel you next to me
You take the pain I feel
Waking up to You never felt so real
I don't wanna sleep, I don't wanna dream
'Cause my dreams don't comfort me
The way You make me feel
Waking up to You never felt so real

Old 06-22-2008, 10:36 AM   #7
Sero
Jizz King

In-Game Name: SerodinSliver | GoldenMirrodin | DarkMirrodin |
Current Level: 90 | 55 | 74
Sero has a spectacular aura aboutSero has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Sero Send a message via Yahoo to Sero
Originally Posted by bloodrops View Post
I guess that's what happens most of the time...:/ Same happens when I join Robo KQ. I'm a cleric myself, and I try to heal anyone really...whenever possible, and especially the runner - since if the runner dies...=massacre. But yeah...there was once a time where clerics did both healing and fighting, but now...hardly any clerics bother healing. There are some good people left though, don't give up your hope
My fighter runs Robo KQs lol, like 2 out of 10 KQs I'm in screws up cause of one reason... No one listens to me...

Like a few people talk about other things like Pokemon or Barbie or whatever, it's all good. Then I go on my usual sh*t like "Alright who's running?", yes I say that even though I always will be the one running. But it's because my way is, 2 runners, left and right side [I take right] then the rest regroup and stay at the center to wipe other mobs off. I repeatedly ask for a second runner and no one listens. I go all "Not my fault if you all die, I can't take everything at once" then like 2 people go "lol" then that's it. Clock hits 8:53 and so I run, and as usual there's not even a cleric following me [this has been happening from level 40~43 running] I do fine till they complain that I didn't pick ALL mobs up. Should I? Can I? Considering I see many others capable of being a second runner, AND the fact that no one heals me and all I use are stones. Time passes by and 90% of the people from the center group are down, NONE used a heart and went all "rev plzzzzzzzzzzz" and [this is stupid] a few others who are mages and fighters go all "im a cleric rev me now pls" which would give the clerics alive a headache. And so I notice ALL the boars and majority of the Kebings and skeletons are on me but I still lived. Take note that I still didn't have any healer at all beside me, and so after a few seconds, 7~9-ish ViVis were set loose and went after me. A group of 4 were dumb enough to think "ahh, Golden is running, everything is under control" and so started to kill Robo. He spawns and spawns, till another quarter of the whole KQ group joined them. I shouted "I have no healer, and most of the mobs of the 8:53 spawn are still on me. You're killing Robo already, any idea what will happen next?" I got 2~4-ish replies, [I know 2 of em were mages] which was "dw golden ur gud runner nd dnt nid robo kill, we do. ty juz keep running" I didn't reply anymore, and still kept running even after Robo spawned DSKs. What did I do? Took em off other people and kept running. This amused them, until Robo spawned ViVis. I took half of em, and realized stones weren't enough. That's when I started using pots too. The others? Kept pounding on Robo. His last spawn added more and more to my huge train which killed me [finally]. What happened? Chaos broke loose and all DPSs and other fighters died without any hearts left [they probably used it while they were killing Robo or something] HA HA. What made me laugh, was seeing I still had 2 hearts. Clock hit 0:08, I used a heart, and completed the KQ along with 2 clerics and like 3 lucky people from the center group. Final reaction for the others? Something like "***** ***** ***** ***** *****". And it made me laugh hard.

Moral lesson kids? When you're in a Robo KQ with GoldenMirrodin, listen to him. Otherwise, die and waste 30 minutes in a hell hole with Millennium Robo or hope for the best.

take me above your light
carry me through the night
Originally Posted by vasu619 View Post
Ugh...Serodin is on a roll...

Note to self: Nevar EVAR get Serodin talking about umm, sticks with sacks.
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
Another note for handling Sero: do not get him started about moms.
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
I agree with Blaaaahs. Serodin cracks me up.

Oh and for the record, I am weird.
Originally Posted by hyperswoss View Post
Serodin is my hot, hot, sex~ ^.~
hold me secure in flight
sing me to sleep tonight
Old 06-22-2008, 11:40 AM   #8
LiTtLeJoEy
Phinofly

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: LiTtLeJoEy
Current Level: 28
Server: apoline
LiTtLeJoEy is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by _JunShyr_*FTW* View Post
Have you ever noticed how Kq's vairy so much, i mean you can have an incredibly successful one at one point then your next is utter missery and you just feel like you've wasted those 20 mins running along for 200exp.... And i know this is jumping to conclusions but i always find that clerics can basically decide whether a Kq is successfull or not. Before blaming comes from me i would like to say i know many amazing skillfull clerics which help in a million and 12 ways so im not judging a class but players :P

I mean sometimes you get the awkward players who wont help unless they are partied or you say something like dont pull aggro *all classes*
You get clerics who tank and then when you say can u heal me please or whine cause they dont they then decide your not good enough and say no 24/7 to any request *clerics*
You get the completely clueless players who just run about *all classes*

I mean like shown above clerics arnt the main deal but the probability that a non healing cleric will screw up a Kq to someone clueless or awkward is much much higher unfortunately because it is such a crucial role in these large partied events i just wish some players would realise this before taking up that role and unfortunately sometimes messing it up.

Well i think my essay is done so yea aha my hands can rest.
Thx for reading :P
well yes 50% of fiestas clerics do not think that they have to heal or revive thats what makes 90% of fiestas kq falures [incase you ask my keybords messed up i cant spell right some times it misse a letter :>]
Quote:
trur true :>

Quote:
im a full end figter MEH AWSOME FIGTERS ARE ALWAYS FTW!
http://islya.myminicity.com/

Last edited by LiTtLeJoEy; 06-22-2008 at 11:44 AM..
Old 06-22-2008, 12:09 PM   #9
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
We use to have threads about people shouldnt yell at clerics for heal, we're already doing the best we can.. sometimes we just cant heal EVERYONE...

but looks like clerics nowadays needs to be shouted at!!!!! toooooooo many clerics rather fight than to look at anyone else's HP...

@superalim... As a cleric, I can tell you it takes a godly cleric to heal the runner... if everything's a mess, mobs running everywhere, killing everyone, generally a cleric is either too busy trying to heal a party member near themselves... or just keep themselves alive... as runner is constantly on the go... a cleric will have to stop healing everyone else and only chase after the runner... and that doesnt usually happen unless things are under control...
(there's a limit to our casting range )

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 06-22-2008, 12:22 PM   #10
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
As a cleric, I can tell you it takes a godly cleric to heal the runner... if everything's a mess, mobs running everywhere, killing everyone, generally a cleric is either too busy trying to heal a party member near themselves... or just keep themselves alive... as runner is constantly on the go... a cleric will have to stop healing everyone else and only chase after the runner... and that doesnt usually happen unless things are under control...
(there's a limit to our casting range )

Not to be presumptuous or anything but I'd have thought it'd be easier after the patch that strengthened Heal and allowed you to cast it while running?

Yeah, you'd have to ignore most of your party while doing it but your party should understand that the whole KQs chances of failing go up a lot if the runners aren't healed.
Closed Thread