Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2009, 02:28 AM   #11
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts

LMAO, are you joking? Have you even seen their mugshots? She has just a few bruises and scratches, while Vince has blood all over his mouth. She was a ho too, she nearly bit his tongue off since he didn't want to pay upfront.
Old 07-03-2009, 03:14 AM   #12
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Server: Teva
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
Were you related to this guy or something? I don't think I've ever seen anyone jump to the defense of an infomercial salesman before, LOL.
Old 07-03-2009, 04:34 AM   #13
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
Hell no. But he's pretty much the most badass, pedophile-lookalike of an infomercial salesman ever.
Old 07-03-2009, 04:38 AM   #14
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
I should have quoted. I was talking to mattman, LOL.
Old 07-03-2009, 04:42 AM   #15
mattman1995
Mini Greenky

In-Game Name: ChEeZe_doodles
Current Level: 70
Server: Apoline
mattman1995 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to mattman1995
Originally Posted by Hyper View Post
Hell no. But he's pretty much the most badass, pedophile-lookalike of an infomercial salesman ever.
Really? Pedofile? He's not the one harrasing kids on the internet as you probably do. Anyways, he's dead. But hey, I don't think there's gonna be a world wide notice of your death, so say what you want.

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg View Post
Were you related to this guy or something? I don't think I've ever seen anyone jump to the defense of an infomercial salesman before, LOL.
Obviously you weren't informed enough on my last post. As I said, he made people's dreams come true. He was more than a salesman, he was a good guy, very innocent to.
Job - Warrior
Guild - Innocence

Old 07-03-2009, 04:50 AM   #16
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

I'm not saying he was a bad guy. I just think it's funny that you're apparently nigh on idolizing someone that sold junk on overnight TV infomercials. Osama Bin Laden made some dreams come true, too, but that doesn't mean we should be a cheerleader.

Yeah, I went there, LOL.