Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2009, 04:20 PM   #11
mattman1995
Mini Greenky

In-Game Name: ChEeZe_doodles
Current Level: 70
Server: Apoline
mattman1995 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to mattman1995

Fiesta overheats on my Desktop lol. My desktop is 5 years old with 1 gb ram and my family cant afford a new 1 :P
Job - Warrior
Guild - Innocence

Old 05-11-2009, 04:22 PM   #12
Sparkeh
Nothing here, move along.

Sparkeh is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Sparkeh
LOL! my comp is like 2.3 and still gets not heated LOL~
Old 05-11-2009, 04:32 PM   #13
Senyx The Soulless one
Ice Vivi

In-Game Name: CrimsonChaos
Current Level: 67
Server: AP-PO-LEEN
Senyx The Soulless one is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by mattman1995 View Post
These are some of the main issues that Fiesta should take into consideration before all others. Feel free to comment, or let me know if I forgot one.

Guild Storage Issue
We've all probably found this to be annoying, half the guilds in Fiesta can't get a working academy, due to the Guild Storage failing on them. When they try to enter the storage is says "Now, there are too many users in the guild storage", that needs to be dealt with..
While it IS annoying, You'll find that if you just go from Roumen or Uruga to Elderine, You'll not have the same problem.

Map Disconnecting

Personally, I don't think d/c while switching maps is our computers fault. You've probably experienced this, but alot of the time when people enter a KQ or switch maps, the game freezes and they have to close it using task manager.
I get this a lot too, The object of the game is to have as little going on when you warp as possible, Stay out of crowded areas during this 15 second warning of the KQ start. It really helps.

Gordon Kingdom Quest
Eek... Bad exp, or should I say horrible. It is rare that you'll get anything good at the end because all the chests are broken, and you need 10 people to start??? This needs to be fixed, and it probably will eventually.
They probably get told about this daily, But they probably ALSO do not plan on fixing it anytime soon, They have a lot on their plate now, Since the rewind on the servers cause a lot of SC problems.

Guild Wars
I don't have a problem with Guild Wars, the only issue is finding the guild you want to war. Scrolling through hundred - thousands of numbers looking for a guild you want to war. And then the truce at the end? This prevents you from reinviting those who left due to the guild war.
Guilds have always been the problem i've had with the game, The second they got popular, THey needed to raise the price, As of now, The cost to make a guild needs to be 1.5 gold. To stop people from making a guild for the sake of storage.
And Wars are how they are, Annoying, and all they cause are drama.

Last Hit is the Kill

This has always ticked me off, how whoever gets the last hit on a monster gets the kill... I personally think it should be whoever damages the monster the most gets the kill, but this won't happen due to the range of different damage from different people. You may agree on this, you may not.
I like how CABAL online had the Exp system set up, You get exp for every hit you land, No matter how big or small, More damage=More exp, And as long as you had the patience, You could punch the mob for 1 exp all day if you wanted. But that's just me.
Killstealing is a bad problem on Fiesta.

First Battle Zones
These are fun, yes, until you are trying to leave and people are harassing you. OutSpark would be smart to input some way of leaving the Battlezones faster, without having to run to the guard with the fright someone will kill you and you';; have to run all the way back.
This would SEEM like a fair thing to do, But imagine how annoying it would get to have a "Blinker" hitting you. They will run up, Do any amount of damage, Blink out of the zone, And reappear any time from there.

Ten Second Logout Timer

That timer that you wait on to logoff just makes me furious. This is because my computer overheats, it does it ALOT. And so, I'm fighting a big mob, my computer overheats, and I'm standing there for 10 seconds while the monsters finish me off because I can't heal. Something should be implemented to make us invincible while logging out, or just rid of the timer.
I guess this goes along with the "Blinker" explanation. Anyone could instantly log out, Can also instantly log in, During combat,Logout is prevented for 10 seconds to ensure no mob could possible fly away from you and to another player just like that.
It's also so you cannot log out during a fight, Or something along those lines. Guild wars, etc. Makes the game a bit more fair, I suppose.
Old 05-11-2009, 06:10 PM   #14
aramil001
Grave Wolf

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: aramil001, aramils_revenge, IDK_a_namE, Kagame
Current Level: 67 fighter, 44 Cleric, 20 Fighter, 14 Archer
Server: Teva, Cypon
aramil001 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to aramil001 Send a message via Skype™ to aramil001
I think that the Guild War search bar is a must. I also think that they should disable SC items, during the GW.
Old 05-11-2009, 11:14 PM   #15
Andromeda
Spider Pig

You don't have to wait for the 10 second timer you can force Fiesta to shutdown through task manager.

Also a fix for GM KQ is already on the way as they already had planned to fix the KQ but after recent complaining they decided to move it up their priority list so a fix for GM KQ will come sooner rather than later.
Old 05-11-2009, 11:37 PM   #16
Leesa
lk;sfdb

In-Game Name: Quit
Current Level: Quit
Server: Quit
Leesa is a jewel in the roughLeesa is a jewel in the roughLeesa is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Leesa
I agree with everyone about the 10 sec thing. I have a laptop and I can play games for a long time and it doesn't overheat. Mine used to, but you just need to get the inside of it cleaned of dust or fix the fan so that air flow is like.. ya

As for the other stuff, not sure. Guild Search would be veerrryy nice! and I haven't been on Fiesta for a long time so I don't know about guild storage thing but I'm guessing that it also seriously needs to be fixed. and like Amber said, don't go on FBZ if your gonna get pwned o.O
Old 05-11-2009, 11:53 PM   #17
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Guild War

I don't mind it that there's no search button, most people war for the wrong reason (OMG YOU PK ME IN ABYSS I'M GONNA WAR YOU) I think it's fair they spend half an hr looking for the guild xD (Personally I don't like GWs at all so I don't really care)

If it's a war agreed by both side.. surely a guild number would be passed on to find the guild easier...

Guild Storage
Yes that's a Fiesta bug that needs to be fixed.... But uruga storage has been working all the time for me...

Map D/c & 10 Sec Logout
I've missed Spider KQ rewards before, coz the Mini Spider spawns had stopped me from respawning properly (it shut down my fiesta).. But that's probably due to my computer being laggy... I've never had problems with 10 sec logout... Fiesta is a high resource demand game... put urself in a safe place before logging out...

Last Hit gets Kill
If this was the case, they we might have lotsa people snobbing lower levels in KQ coz they sure as hell wont do as much dmg as higher levels...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 05-12-2009, 02:09 AM   #18
PlatnumLitening
Bored Imp

In-Game Name: PlatnumLitening/BenIsFail
Current Level: 8x/6x
Server: Bijou
PlatnumLitening is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to PlatnumLitening Send a message via MSN to PlatnumLitening
Originally Posted by Amber_Bamber View Post
Gordon Kingdom Quest
o_O; i look at your info and it says you're level 60. Do you need to worry about this now? Anyways, 10 people because I've heard it requires teamwork. One person or even two will just not do. as for the chests, they could probably be fixed.
lol funny thing is, it doesnt require teamwork. someone in bijou already solo'd it. got 9 of his friends to agree to join and then drop out after it started. he showed me the screenies but idk if he posted a thread on it. ill have to look :P

but still. the exp def needs to be fixed ~.~ and the fail chests.

[i miss the pull of your heart...]
Old 05-12-2009, 02:43 AM   #19
JokerX
Little Hob

In-Game Name: Pajamas, JesterX,
Current Level: Im da highest lvl ever! =D
Server: Epith
JokerX is on a distinguished road
Last Hit gets Kill?: I thought it was whoever holds the Agro onm until the end? Weird..... Im Confused?
Old 05-12-2009, 02:55 AM   #20
Helion

Tournaments Won: 35

Originally Posted by JokerX View Post
Last Hit gets Kill?: I thought it was whoever holds the Agro onm until the end? Weird..... Im Confused?
Last hit gets the kill IF you are not in a party with the other person. If you are in a party, all in the party get credit for the kill. That's why KSing is such a pain in the butt.

Closed Thread