Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 04-04-2011, 02:51 AM   #1
crystalblueheart
Vampire Bat

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: crystablueheart,_Nagisa_Furukawa,
Current Level: 83/48
Server: Bijou
crystalblueheart is on a distinguished road
Md b

Yesterday, I was doing MD B (according to many ppl there are more noobs in MD A). I usually lag going into KQ and eventually get kicked from my party (I try to get in one before the KQ starts), and it just happened that my questing buddy was going to do the KQ. So I get in, most people are gone. Of course, I'm left behind and get stuck with the mobs....I try invinc and run, but all the mobs follow me so I die. I get revived by a party member, die again, then get revived. Another party member (not the one who rev me twice) said to try being more careful. So, I catch up to a group of others and we have to fight all the mobs that the majority of the KQ'rs left behind. Of course, all the clerics are left behind. I give props to the other cleric in my party who kept shouting at all the jerks who went ahead. He was like good luck killing MD without any clerics. After getting through the rest of the monsters (with the help of a very nice fighter who stayed behind with us), we got to MD. They kept MD in the corner for a bit and then it got out of hand and ran around and killed everyone. For some reason there was a glitch and everyone dead was still standing/appeared to be running in place, so you had to click on them to see if they were dead. They couldn't get MD back into the corner, so we all died. D: That KQ was a total waste of time. Bleh.
crystalblueheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 02:53 AM   #2
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
MD are often are huge waste of time.. one of my least favourite KQ...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 02:56 AM   #3
crystalblueheart
Vampire Bat

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: crystablueheart,_Nagisa_Furukawa,
Current Level: 83/48
crystalblueheart is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
MD are often are huge waste of time.. one of my least favourite KQ...
Yeah it lags the most too. I used to run it more often, but, being a cleric, it's pretty easy to find grinding parties. I just wanted to finish the quest (I'm still doing the first MD quest at level 50....) make up for the exp so I don't have to grind 50% of my level....I also have old quests in that dungeon in GC....but I need a good party because I die easily D: And they don't give exp.. I feel bad for complaining about level 50 because I know it gets harder (58 or 59 and 67). Don't know what else to do though.
crystalblueheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 04:48 AM   #4
Krowley
Huge Phinofly

In-Game Name: Krowley
Current Level: 92
Krowley is on a distinguished road
At level 49, I Just Did the Repeatable Mannequin Lips quest (27.5k EXP)
Did it 10 times and leveled up. (Equivalence of 5 MD Runs)