Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 12-13-2010, 08:04 AM   #11
Shiny_Rave
Speedy Slime

In-Game Name: Ulmar
Current Level: 83
Server: Bijou
Shiny_Rave is on a distinguished road

Best sc item would be iron case IMO, i don't have one yet and i'm getting TONS of drops that would get decent money but can't pick up because of the slot restrictions without it
Shiny_Rave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 03:49 PM   #12
benzblackcat
Speedy Slime

benzblackcat is an unknown quantity at this point
For a poor defense of mage, I would much likely to invest blessing of teva. No exp minus anymore !!! ^^
benzblackcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 01:29 AM   #13
coles1
Imp

In-Game Name: T4NK_OWN4G3R
Current Level: 103
coles1 is on a distinguished road
Ehhhh, to be honest I wouldn't bother spending on sc unless you can afford to get more and more, or are content with just a 30 day suit or something every month. Cause once you start spending, you will only want more and more. And at higher levels it almost becomes a standard to have at least an extender and a costume u_u
coles1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 09:33 AM   #14
aqhibahmed
Speedy Slime

aqhibahmed is on a distinguished road
i want to buy a permanent costume
aqhibahmed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 12:19 PM   #15
ZynneTeva
Site Supporter

Current Level: 60
Server: Cypion
ZynneTeva is on a distinguished road
If you have a limited SC supply, invest in things that are permanent or activated. Do not buy things with set durations as you will only feel "lacking" once your time runs out.

Few things to note:

-Permanent mounts must be constantly "fed" through SC items. Due to this, id rather just buy a 30d mount. The point? If you cannot afford a 30d mount, dont think that a "permanent mount" is a good alternative. It's not.

-Stat/Skill reset scrolls are better than Iron Case if you have made mistakes in point allocation.

-Do not even think about trying to risk it playing Remi's or James' lotto of shitbaggery.

-If worse comes to worse, dont underestimate the power of roars. If you really need to buy/sell something, or find a group, roars can be very effective. A roar will likely reach more people at one time than a forum post here or on the official forums will reach in a month.

No longer enhancing. Thanks for your business!

Now enhancing +9 items! For more info click HERE!
ZynneTeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 03:29 PM   #16
Avaly
Bored Imp

Avaly is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by ZynneTeva View Post
If you have a limited SC supply, invest in things that are permanent or activated. Do not buy things with set durations as you will only feel "lacking" once your time runs out.

Few things to note:

-Permanent mounts must be constantly "fed" through SC items. Due to this, id rather just buy a 30d mount. The point? If you cannot afford a 30d mount, dont think that a "permanent mount" is a good alternative. It's not.

-Stat/Skill reset scrolls are better than Iron Case if you have made mistakes in point allocation.

-Do not even think about trying to risk it playing Remi's or James' lotto of shitbaggery.

-If worse comes to worse, dont underestimate the power of roars. If you really need to buy/sell something, or find a group, roars can be very effective. A roar will likely reach more people at one time than a forum post here or on the official forums will reach in a month.
I agree that if you cannot afford pretty large quantities of sc on a regular basis, then you should only buy stuff that is permanent. Once the stuff with a duration ends, you miss it.

I disagree though with the 30day mount being better than a perm mount. If you are smart and are only on your mount for less than 1 minute at a time, you will never need to feed it. It doesn't sound like a long time, but I can get most places on my mount in under a minute or with having to only get off and on once during the trip. Buying a 30day horse is great if you can afford it every month, but if you can't, a permanent is better as long as you don't waste your fuel.

I also think that stat/skill resets and iron cases shouldn't be compared. They are all very useful and all much smarter to buy than something like a costume. While yes, if you have messed up your stats, if you haven't reached level 30 yet and received your 10 free stat reset points, then you should probably wait until then (unless you've messed up more than just 10 ^^; ). Even with stats that aren't fantastic, you can still make it to level 30 pretty easily. You will, however notice that you run out of inventory space very quickly well before that level though, especially with the introduction of the mystery vault.
Avaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 12:18 AM   #17
Squirrelz
Speedy Slime

Squirrelz is on a distinguished road
Lawl, I've started to hate the vault because of a lack of space T_T'
So my vote goes to perma case. :3
Squirrelz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 01:06 AM   #18
crystalblueheart
Vampire Bat

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: crystablueheart,_Nagisa_Furukawa,
Current Level: 83/48
crystalblueheart is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Squirrelz View Post
Lawl, I've started to hate the vault because of a lack of space T_T'
So my vote goes to perma case. :3
lol yeah I wish it went back into the other part of your inventory it's very annoying...at least you get free premium items sometimes
crystalblueheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 01:07 AM   #19
crystalblueheart
Vampire Bat

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: crystablueheart,_Nagisa_Furukawa,
Current Level: 83/48
crystalblueheart is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Brossom View Post
I scraped together enough SC from sponsored offers to get an iron case. I love it.
How long did it take you? I only have 1,430 and I started in June O.O
crystalblueheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 01:35 AM   #20
RikoRain
Mushroom Fighter

RikoRain is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to RikoRain Send a message via MSN to RikoRain Send a message via Yahoo to RikoRain
Originally Posted by Brossom View Post
I scraped together enough SC from sponsored offers to get an iron case. I love it.
Thats what Im trying to do.

But nah best investment: Perm manthong for my cleric. Now he looks classy, and I dont have to spend oodles of sc on him and waste the crit on a cleric
RikoRain is offline   Reply With Quote