Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2008, 07:13 AM   #1
ferrari85
Slime

In-Game Name: zZLegolasZz
Current Level: 24
Server: Bijou
ferrari85 is on a distinguished road
Archer Skills

Hi everyone, i would like to ask if its neccessary to learn all the skills? Considering the price for them, should i just concentrate on mastering the essential ones and leave out those not so useful ones (ie multishot)?
Old 01-16-2008, 07:18 AM   #2
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
It is not essential to get all the skills, but it will just be more beneficial for you if you do. From what I've heard, Multishot isn't a very popular skill and not all archers have it.

However, since it doesn't require skill points to learn the skill, you can learn it any time you want. So if you later feel that you need multishot, you can learn it any time.

As for mastering skills, yeah, I like the idea of concentrating on certain skills, rather than putting 1 skill point into each skill you have which doesn't really help.

Learning doesn't require skill points, but empowering (mastering) them does, just in case you didn't know. o:
Old 01-16-2008, 07:01 PM   #3
iDerrick
Symphony

Tournaments Won: 2

iDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant future
Yup, I never bought the aoe skill since I cant exactly tank more than 1 mob at a time, so it would be quite useless for me. Since I'm a pvp build, I only choose to learn the DoT skills and aim/power shots.
Old 01-17-2008, 08:25 AM   #4
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Server: Teva
Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
I bought multi-shot because I constantly party with a cleric, and because of the clerics' invincible, heal, and whatnot, I can drag an entire mob onto me using the AoE and kill them off.
What skills you buy depends on how you like to play, and same with empowerments.
I like to buy all the skills and the upgrades just in case. =/ and trust me, I've been in a LOT of just in case moments, LOL. Mostly came out of my own stupidity.
For cooldown/sp usage, I chose sp usage cause I like to conserve money >__>" But yeah, it's mainly up to your play style.

{ enraya ! }
Old 01-18-2008, 12:06 AM   #5
ferrari85
Slime

In-Game Name: zZLegolasZz
Current Level: 24
ferrari85 is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the feedback Guess i'll probably stick to the main ones for now and get the others if i really need it later.
Old 01-19-2008, 01:20 AM   #6
Mindspank
Flying Staff

In-Game Name: Mindspank
Current Level: 103 Sharpshooter
Mindspank will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to Mindspank
To be perfectly honest, I have NEVER seen any archer use the multishot skill untill AFTER I bought it and used it. Then I saw it once. I love it. While no, it does not do a great ammount of damage, its good for pulling mobs away from people who cant handle them to someone who can. Not to mention I like to ue it in kingdom quests where the tanks have two or more enemies in close proximity. I mean every point of damage helps, right?

Fiesta - Mindspank - Bijou - 103 Sharpshooter
Aion - Mindspank - Israphel - 65 Ranger
Closed Thread