Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2007, 05:54 PM   #1
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Omies (5x Cleric) Fable (4x Archer)
Current Level: OVER 900000000
Server: Teva
O-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to O-mie Send a message via MSN to O-mie
Archer Build Encyclopedia

Alright, a lot of people seem to struggle with Archer as a class, and nobody can seem to agree on a build for them.

So here I propose we fill out a small form with your build to give others a looksy into various ways people level/build their archer. Obviously some of you are going to be secretive and sneaky and not want to give your build, that's cool.

Level:

Build Ratio:

Equips:

General Damage:

Damage taken by quest level monsters: (Monsters you need to kill for your current quests):

HP:

SP:

Defense:

Aim:

Evasion:

How easy (or difficult) is it for you to solo-grind? Include details.

On a scale of 1-10 (1 being low, 10 being high) How much do you spend on stones and healing items?

Do you use scrolls? What ones?

Have you ever struggled with a level(s)? Which ones?

What do you currently level on?

Anything extra you'd like to add?

----+

After people start posting, I'll gather up the info of what seems to be the more favorable builds and post a poll or something :O So its up for discussion too!

"Stand up for what you believe is right, even if you're standing alone."

Omies [5x Cleric] Fable [4x Archer] Omie [1x Mage] Wigglytuff [2x Fighter]
Teva

Nakama //GrandPaprika // Symphony
O-mie's Art Gallery || Sketch-Blog

Last edited by O-mie; 10-20-2007 at 06:17 PM..
Old 10-20-2007, 06:16 PM   #2
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Omies (5x Cleric) Fable (4x Archer)
Current Level: OVER 900000000
Server: Teva
O-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to O-mie Send a message via MSN to O-mie
I'll start it off I guess XD

Level: 40

Build Ratio: Str (10) End (15) SPR (20) ---> After 25 SPR, I will do 1:1 dex/end

Equips: GGK Heavy Bow (+16 str/end, 6% crit) Sneak set, Gold Ring of Earth x2 (+11 End) Millenium Robo's Claw (+1% crit, +70 HP) Mini Honeying (Stats+1)

General Damage: 70-85 (bone imps) Skills: 250-60ish

Damage taken by quest level monsters:
(Monsters you need to kill for your current quests): 53-62 (bone imps)

HP: 1190

SP: 905

Defense: 285

Aim: 317

Evasion: 268

Moderatly easy on monsters near my range (Yellow, orange, and lower red).

On a scale of 1-10 (1 being low, 10 being high) How much do you spend on stones and healing items?

7 However, I can usually save more money if I shroom instead of be impatient. While with a party though, the only stones I really need to buy are SP stones, so its quite a bit less.

Yes, Vitality, Defense, Magic Defense, Mental, and the occasional evasion (t1)

Noopppe.

Solo - vine tomb monsters and goblin camp Party - Either Uruga or CP prisoners and trees

While most people have said I wasted my points in end, I've found it to be pretty helpful. In CB I had a str:spr build, and struggled to solo and found myself spending most of my funds on pots and stones. I put my points into 15 end first, and breezed through the beginning levels that made archer feel a little tedious to me. I don't feel I've wasted the points, as my damage is still pretty high (I've maxed damage on most of my skills) and often get boss hate in KQ's from outdamaging others.

"Stand up for what you believe is right, even if you're standing alone."

Omies [5x Cleric] Fable [4x Archer] Omie [1x Mage] Wigglytuff [2x Fighter]
Teva

Nakama //GrandPaprika // Symphony
O-mie's Art Gallery || Sketch-Blog

Old 10-20-2007, 07:28 PM   #3
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Level: 25

Build Ratio: 25 SPR, 5 DEX (SPR to 25 and rest to DEX)

Equips: +4 Storm Steel Crossbow (8% crit), Hard Leather Set/Disguise Boots, Silver Ring of Stars (+7 SPR), Silver Ring of Bravery (+5 STR), Sign of Mara (1% crit, 40HP)

General Damage: 65-71 (Baby Bats) Skills: 137-211

Damage taken by quest level monsters: (Monsters you need to kill for your current quests): 58-70 (Baby Bats)

HP: 554

SP: 640

Defense: 113

Aim: 154

Evasion: 142

It's not easy nor is it difficult. I haven't done much in terms of grinding as I stick mainly to KQs for now.

I'd say around 5. I make my own potions and I'd buy a full set of SP stones when I run low, I stick to just 25 HP stones. And I'm always shrooming if I have a nice gap in the middle.

Defense scrolls. Aim and Vitality during KQs.

I've pretty much breezed through all my levels up until now. Archers were always easy to level for me.

KQs are my main source of exp right now. If not I'm always looking for monsters that drop scroll mats (ie. Lizardman)

I don't know why people think archers are hard to level. I find them to be one of the easier characters in any mmorpgs I've played. :P Also, with just 5 points into DEX so far... if I'm fighting green monsters they miss me half the time. So I can kill them with them attacking me no more than twice at best. And of course, landing criticals is the best part of being an archer.

Last edited by Loveless; 10-20-2007 at 07:32 PM..
Old 08-11-2008, 06:33 AM   #4
warcheif
Slime

warcheif is on a distinguished road
archer build
im a archer and i have 25 spr. after the 25 spr should i go end : dex : 2 : 1 or end : str 2 : 1 or dex : str 2 : 1?
Old 08-11-2008, 06:38 AM   #5
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
Don't necro please.

(Necroing means posting in a thread that's dead, or posting in a thread where the last reply was a month or more ago. The previous post was made last year ^__^)

Oh, and I'd suggest going for full STR after that, skip the DEX.
Closed Thread