Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2007, 03:17 AM   #1
xenith
Crab

In-Game Name: Immortal_fighter or Gods_messenger
Current Level: unknown :)
Server: bijou,teva
xenith is on a distinguished road
Its always teva

Its always teva server that goes down when most ppl play like on weekdays...

i was in the middle of fininshing kq then i got disconected

type ur opinions under here
Old 12-16-2007, 03:37 AM   #2
AngellicDiety
Marlone

In-Game Name: AngellicDiety
Current Level: 1 divided by zero
Server: Teva
AngellicDiety will become famous soon enoughAngellicDiety will become famous soon enough
Teva always seems to get the short end of the stick nowdays.

Teva is the one that has problems with a server maintenance...

Teva is the one that gets the least experience bonus of the three servers...

Teva is the one where spammers, trainers, botters run rampant without worry....

Before steam openly stated that guild warring to prevent to scare a person away was considered harasment and a bannable offense - teva had its own way of maintaining itself.

Now that steam has thrown the option of using a guild to punish trainers because we are warring them to scare them away or prevent them from affecting a map with their trains of monsters, teva is in complete disorder and disarray.

Steam once stated it was because of the ungrateful attitude of players on teva that he try's to stay away (publicly stated in game once) - and yes our attitude can be poor at times. But when we repeatedly get the short end of the stick - its kind of hard not to become bitter... Some of the nicest players on Teva are becomming frustrated being ignored by the GM's.

At this point teva has soo many problems to deal with, that you would need the entire GM team to catch up on the issues we have.

Last edited by AngellicDiety; 12-16-2007 at 03:49 AM..
Old 12-16-2007, 03:45 AM   #3
booyah8876
.:~*♥*~:.

In-Game Name: booyah8877
Current Level: 88.65
booyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to booyah8876 Send a message via Yahoo to booyah8876 Send a message via Skype™ to booyah8876
Originally Posted by AngellicDiety View Post
Teva always seems to get the short end of the stick nowdays.

Teva is the one that has problems with a server maintenance...

Teva is the one that gets the least experience bonus of the three servers...

Teva is the one without any sort of organized events last week...

Teva is the one where spammers, trainers, botters run rampant without worry....

Before steam openly stated that guild warring to prevent to scare a person away was considered harasment and a bannable offense - teva had its own way of maintaining itself.

Now that steam has thrown the option of using a guild to punish trainers because we are warring them to scare them away or prevent them from affecting a map with their trains of monsters, teva is in complete disorder and disarray.

Steam once stated it was because of the ungrateful attitude of players on teva that he try's to stay away (publicly stated in game once) - and yes our attitude can be poor at times. But when we repeatedly get the short end of the stick - its kind of hard not to become bitter...

At this point teva has soo many problems to deal with, that you would need the entire GM team to catch up on the issues we have.
Agree with you 100% on that one Angellic. It seems like Teva people have been around since CB, so they're used to things being messed up... I can see the problems when we hear that all the other servers are having NO problems, but we're still having ours. I could understand having problems if we were still a test server... but WE'RE NOT ANYMORE! Unless Fiesta is now making the updates to our server first without us knowing it, nor seeing it, nor hearing about it. Seems kinda like a 0% chance.

All-in-all... it gives me more time to do homework ^^

I still love you Fiesta >.<

Originally Posted by el eye Zee
Lol. He said, "I'll punch you in the boob." and I was like, "I'll punch you in the bawlz and we both know that hurts more D<" and he was like, "I won't let you." and I was like, "d00d.. ur a tiny piece of sheet. u punch, i punch. mine will hurt more." and then he was like, "People are probably talking to me. g2g."
I pay to play the RL MMORPG, College. 4 years grinding in college gets you a piece of paper for the rest of your life and you can buy enough stuff to +9 your car//house.

liZ
Old 12-16-2007, 03:50 AM   #4
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
ROFL at your siggy! << Teva (THE FAILING SERVER) >>

True, Teva is starting to go wack. I haven't been in CB so I dunno what it's like, but this is OB now. All the Tevians are gonna be pretty upset if this continues to happen and all the other servers maintain stability. It's so unfair! If it isn't because I have a few friends on Teva, I woulda already moved to Apo. Besides, I have more experience now so starting on Apo with a cleric isn't exactly that hard.
But I really don't think that everyone is doing this on purpose. Maybe Teva stability loss is just a tech issue. Would they really purposely try to lose their gamers and their potential customers?

{ enraya ! }
Old 12-16-2007, 03:52 AM   #5
Valentines
Will you be mine ?

In-Game Name: DieRomantiic
Current Level: 20
Valentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud of
Anyone else watch GM Wildfire get gwed and ganged on?
Old 12-16-2007, 04:02 AM   #6
Xylem
Joker Kebing

In-Game Name: Phloem
Current Level: Shree Ex
Server: Bijou
Xylem is on a distinguished road
Well I see everybody attacking the GM's because of this "server offline" thing, so I guess I'll have my say. It's not like I'm defending them, since I'm quite dissapointed about their unorganisation of INGAME events as well.

But what I think is, the GM's have NOTHING to do with the server being down. They're called Game Masters, they moderate stuff that occurs WITHIN the "game". They do not decide whether the server should go down or not. There are other people for that. It's probably just something wrong with their host, database or something like that.

About last month's EXP event issue, I personally think they put alot of thought into giving Teva the least exp gain. Since Teva is the oldest server, it's only natural that they don't want the economy to go shooting up rapidly. Although, I'm on the Bijou server and I hardly recognised any major differences in that exp anyway. Plus, I don't see how an exp boost in another server will affect the people on the Teva server.

Teva wasn't the only server that got unorganised events as I stated before. Although I'm a cashshop user now, I'm still frustrated about the fact that the GM's hold events that are advantageous (if that's a word) to the cash shop users. Then there was that phinofly giant event that crashed Elderine and its surrounding maps. That also happened in Bijou as well.

I personally think that a Game Master should only be ingame to monitor bots and look out for any bugs. Events? I think we can all agree that we can live without it. Questions? We have Fiestafan for it! Violence? Deal with it the mature way. Sucking up? Maybe for some people. So yea, I don't see how the Game Masters have got to do with the exp of the server, or if the server's going down. Those things I assume must also be decided by a whole group of people who works with the company, not just the GMs.

Oh, and if I were you, disconnecting in a KQ would also really frustrate me as well. And i agree, they should at least post an annoucement giving a temporary reason why the server is down.

Sorry for the nagging, it's just that I see people blame the GM for so many things. They're only people - They're only a small group of people who works for the company. There's heaps and heaps of other people who works on the game, and not just them.

My opinion as you asked!

Thanks!
Old 12-16-2007, 05:00 AM   #7
xenith
Crab

In-Game Name: Immortal_fighter or Gods_messenger
Current Level: unknown :)
Server: bijou,teva
xenith is on a distinguished road
Old 12-16-2007, 05:24 AM   #8
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
ROFL
I was on Apo doing the Slime KQ, and 1/3 of the people there were Tevans xDDDD
They were all like 4x, 5x people too xDD
We had a fun time chatting ... but then I died and had to go back to Roumen. >__< I want rez!

{ enraya ! }
Old 12-16-2007, 05:43 AM   #9
ZeroLife
Slime

ZeroLife is on a distinguished road
The constant downtimes are understandable at this point. Teva has way to many things to really focus on that its becoming to overwhelming for the GM's to handle. They cant neglect Teva for its attitude cause frequent downtimes and issues that the other 2 servers are currently not having is just bringing down the entire moral of the Teva players. Its like... You cant expect a person to be happy when you consistently knock em down and to all of a sudden act like nothing has gone wrong so that changes occur.

my 2 cents @_@
Old 12-16-2007, 06:27 AM   #10
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Well ...

Teva's up now!
Longer this time I hope.

{ enraya ! }
Closed Thread