Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-15-2007, 10:34 AM   #1
mios
Fire Mushroom

mios is on a distinguished road
people wanting for ruin for people/beeing selfish?

now that ive become lvl 17++ i can do the mara KQ, but so far, every single one of them ive done we have failed,(ive done 5-6) this is because either some dude(mage or archer) decides to drag mara or marlone, sometimes even both so we end up dead, and a few times ive seen clerics not careing of the players thats there, is this something that keep going up on higher KQ's too?:/ hope not, or have i just been really unlucky

Edit: yay finally one succeded

Last edited by mios; 12-15-2007 at 12:04 PM..
Old 12-15-2007, 10:38 AM   #2
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
I have no idea how dificult it is now.

Back when I could do them, it was all CB players, so I don't recall ever losing...

I would suggest going to Sea of Greed or Burning Hill instead of KQs. They don't give much EXP after 20 anyway.
Old 12-15-2007, 10:41 AM   #3
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Server: Teva
Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
.___. lll

Every single one phailed? Are you sure?
There are some n00bs in Mara KQ, that's for sure, but not enough to make every single on fail. The rewards are cool if you get in a good party =D I know I've been in several KQs with awesome people.
But don't give up! Go to SoG or BH, like hyperswoss said, but don't give up on the KQs! You'll meet some nice people eventually. Don't freak out so much when someone says something rude, just ignore them =D
Hope you get in a good KQ!

{ enraya ! }
Old 12-15-2007, 10:44 AM   #4
mios
Fire Mushroom

Yup every single one failed:/ been grinding on boar for sometime now, 2hit them(im lvl 19mage) and the spawn rate is good so i find it easy to lvl here, but hmm guess ive been really unlucky then
Old 12-15-2007, 10:50 AM   #5
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
Wow, boars at lvl 19? If you're close to lvl 20 then stay there, but if you're not you might want to go to SoG ^^" It'll be much more faster to lvl there ... go hit some elites and fighters =D

5-6 KQs for you failed ... WOW. That's just about all I can say.

{ enraya ! }
Old 12-15-2007, 10:51 AM   #6
mios
Fire Mushroom

Originally Posted by lightningmystix View Post
Wow, boars at lvl 19? If you're close to lvl 20 then stay there, but if you're not you might want to go to SoG ^^" It'll be much more faster to lvl there ... go hit some elites and fighters =D

5-6 KQs for you failed ... WOW. That's just about all I can say.

ill be at boars till 20 then quest to get my new wep then ill go to new place^^

or if someone heres from apoline and wanna plvl me:$
Old 12-15-2007, 10:57 AM   #7
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Hmm, be careful about plvling. You'll miss out a lot if you do that. Personally, if I were you, I wouldn't plvl, but that's ultimately up to your playing style.
If you get plvled constantly, all the friends you've made will fall back in level ... and you don't get the joy of just talking and dying (if you can call that joy >__<").

{ enraya ! }
Old 12-15-2007, 11:00 AM   #8
mios
Fire Mushroom

hehe I know, only ment to 20-25 not higher, because I like to play, but i wont do KQs i keep failing so isnt rly worth doing em for me
Old 12-15-2007, 05:07 PM   #9
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
I've won every single Mara that I've gone into on my alt. I was the main tank in all of them except 1 too ^o^ *had fun* I had some idiots do that before. I told everyone to rest and up comes some mage and down comes Marlone. Luckily I got out of my mushroom on time and taunted him @.@
Old 12-15-2007, 10:26 PM   #10
Xylem
Joker Kebing

In-Game Name: Phloem
Current Level: Shree Ex
Server: Bijou
Xylem is on a distinguished road
Yep, it's a fail if your KQ has no good tanker or healers.

And i agree on you saying that most clerics nowadays just don't care. See, I've been playing 3 cleric characters ever since I started the game. Then i decided to use my brother's mage (Since I LOVE big damage). After i used my brother's mage, I realised that I was a much better cleric than most others. Seriously, I made a post before about how I was cheap and not using potions whilst training. But in all of my Golden Hill KQs (Where we have to work together in a big rush), even the clerics in my party never healed me when my HP was well below 50%. i had to use all my stones and pots.

Then there are the clerics who doesn't want to heal and decides to fight - even though there were a lack of clerics in the KQ.

But yea, 5 times in a row is really unlucky.
Closed Thread