Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 07-04-2010, 11:55 PM   #1
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
KKP Ghost Glitch

Anyone else had problem with the Ghost Slime in KKP?

The first time that it happened, I was a cleric following the tank that was pulling ghost.. all of a sudden it kind lagged and he jumped around.. and the next thing we know, the slow coaches at the back are being massively attacked... we found the ghost back at its original spot...

The 2nd time, I was the archer, and I personally pulled the ghost and just ran... (didn't skill it coz it slows me down and I don't wanna get hit xD) and it kinda disappeared.. I didn't think much of it coz I was leading the pack, so the entire KQ was behind me.. thought a tank picked the slime up..

The whole team got to the Robo spot and we all looked around going "Where's the ghost?" LOL The very last person arrived and we're like "Have you seen the ghost?" and she said 'no?' xDDDDD

Had to run alllllll the way back and he was back at this original spot..

So next time you pull a ghost.. make sure it stays behind you!

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 07-05-2010, 12:00 AM   #2
FiestaFan93
Ice Vivi

In-Game Name: NorwayDude
Current Level: 4x
Server: Epith
FiestaFan93 is on a distinguished road
that most be boring and you got time on you to
Old 07-05-2010, 12:08 AM   #3
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
HAHA Yeah there are times where I almost fell asleep on my keyboard while being a cleric, and I wasn't even playing at midnight or something..

but the reward box is good.. esp when I'm a production junky..

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 07-06-2010, 03:57 AM   #4
Mourning
Fire Mushroom

In-Game Name: Mourning, Syrte
Current Level: 8x, 6x
Server: Legel
Mourning is on a distinguished road
Hmm... I think we had that glitch when I first started doing KKP. Then everyone went in all kinds of directions looking for it o.O But then, that was about that time that they did the major update, and screwed half the things over (like the C:/ errors in dialogue). I think it also screwed up a lot of map locations (thus the all kinds of directions).

If you were trying to catch up to the group, you could also see ghosts: random people standing there, not talking or anything, or minibosses just standing there. After the ghost slime disappeared, and we all got separated but we were on Robo, I and this other character were running along the path to catch up to everyone when we saw it -- Robo, in all of his infinite menacement. So I was shouting asking what they were doing at the kill site, when Robo was right here... that I had found Robo... and they were shouting back, good for you.

Yeah, not my proudest moment. And I don't even think I realized it was a ghost until after the mobs had spawned T.T

Man, my first runs on KKP were fun
Old 07-06-2010, 04:20 AM   #5
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

LOL!! Yes Robo graphics glitch a lot too! Often it's glitched at the same spot too.. I think I've seen glitched people too.. once one of the was lying dead and I was like I CAN'T REV YOU!

But I think he was already reved and up and ran ahead xD

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Closed Thread