Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 03-07-2009, 12:35 AM   #1
A_Forever
:w

Wanna know 30 things about me?

Not in any particular order.

I hope this makes some of you uncomfortable since.. well.. its weird for me to share this xDD

1) I'm really shy when I first meet someone, but it doesn't take long for me to become comfortable with them.

2) I'm a private person. Not really into being asked personal questions(But I'll usually answer them, heh.)

3) I'm always afraid of losing people in my life, especially my brothers.

4) I don't see myself going anywhere and I'm only 14.

5) I really admire my oldest brother.. so outgoing..

6) I really admire my second oldest brother(Secbro) too. Too damn smart, I say!

7) I've never felt like I had true friends. Felt/feel more welcomed by my brother's friends than the people that call themselves my friends

8) I always feel uncomfortable with myself.. no matter what I weigh/look like.

9) I'm glad my brother(s) started taking me places with them because.. other than that I never got out of the house. Really had no life.

10) I couldn't live without a computer and the internet.

11) I've never been one of those girls who can just stare at guys and say whether or not they're "hot" or some shit.

12) I was really tomboy-ish when I was younger. Still kind of am.. but not AS much.

13) Because of the last two things up there ^ I've been called a lesbian many many times in my 14yrs of life.

14) Sometimes I wish I were just two years older. Two years would've made all the difference. I wouldn't have been that far behind my brothers, I wouldn't have missed some of the early family vacations and.. ehh.

15) Sometimes I wish I were someone else.

16) I used to be into art and stuff. My artistic skills never really progressed for some reason and I just stopped drawing and erm.. stuff.

17) I spend way too much time talking to online friends, but thats because they.. get me more than the people around me? Quite sad to most of you but.. whatever. You can gtfo.

18) I've always tried to go by that one rule that said you should never hate anyone or something, but I find that too hard to follow.

19) I am depressed.

20) I'm confused about life the majority of the time.

21) There's 6 people, including my 3 brothers and dad, that I honestly love.

22) I want to go to the West coast and Europe one day.

23) For someone so young, I think about love and being alone a lot.

24) I've never broken a bone.

25) I'm afraid of open/closed windows at night, unless they have the shades closed.

26) I am about 5'5''

27) I have brown hair. Its not really dark nor really light. Some say its sandy brown.

28) My hair is naturally curly/wavy. It grows really fast. Its about boob length without being straightened now, and when it is, its a few inches longer.

29) Most visited website for me is www.fiestafan.com

30) I've currently lost 2/6 people that I love. One being my fault.

Last edited by A_Forever; 03-07-2009 at 04:16 AM.. Reason: There's 6 >.< Typo.. bad fingers...
A_Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 12:42 AM   #2
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by A_Forever View Post
17) I spend way too much time talking to online friends, but thats because they.. get me more than the people around me? Quite sad to most of you but.. whatever. You can gtfo.
For some odd reason, people on the internet tend to understand others better than people than real life. I guess there's none of the personal image stuff that gets in the way.
Triumph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 12:46 AM   #3
A_Forever

Yeah. I suppose.
Old 03-07-2009, 12:50 AM   #4
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
I reckon there's still a lot out there for you to discover..

When I was 14 had absolutely no directions either.. Not that I have much of a direction now but life hasn't fallen apart... so i guess that's good?

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 12:50 AM   #5
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
I think its because on the internet, we can be more of our real selves without worrying about what people think, and its easier to think about what you say and think and get it into words, then it is in person.
Yosei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 12:54 AM   #6
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
No offense ladies, but I swear almost every single girl is confused at 14. Freshman year was drama drama drama and "I'm so confused!" and "Boys are so confusing!" over and over and over... D:
Triumph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 12:56 AM   #7
A_Forever

Sigh.

Please do not say that to me -.- You may not know it.. my mother may not believe me.. but my brothers and I know I am not every other 14yr old.

Its hard for me to explain. I've never explained it successfully. Suppose it doesn't really matter though.
Old 03-07-2009, 01:16 AM   #8
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
I think there's too much still to be discovered...

It's ok to be confused... just don't dwell on it.. coz it doesnt mean that it will never clear...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 01:20 AM   #9
A_Forever

Hess, heard that too many times xDD

Sorry, but I wouldn't really say stuff like that to me if I were you. I posted this for fun, and don't want to hear things like, "There's still too much to be discovered."

This was just a whatever thing I decided to post. I mean, you can make comments about it, but I don't need really "serious" "advice"

When I need real advice, I have my people for it.
Old 03-07-2009, 01:46 AM   #10
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
All I'm gunna say is have fun o: don't stress about stuff too much (wait til your Junior/Senior year). Til then, go with the flow and have fun!
Yosei is offline   Reply With Quote