Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2007, 05:18 PM   #1
whereisthelove
King Crab

In-Game Name: Jetstream
Current Level: 41
whereisthelove is on a distinguished road

hmm... i tryed so many times this kq... and actually i did once.. with gm kaal help.. if he didnt help we would fail again... i made an tactic... with plan A and B... see if u guys understand and sorry about my english.. its very bad

PLAN A: as soon as u join u click in the icon u joined and check whos participating so u just /invite and his/her nick to your party... so doing like that u will have a full party before kq starts... try invite people u know so u wont make a 5 archers party or a party without cleric... try pick one of each class... after parties set up time to action... theory is easy but make the plan works not easy after mushrooms and imps we should go north like i always ask and hold the room at any cost... fighters should make like a human wall so monsters cannot pass... they do that using taunt/stun and the other skill i forgot... archers and mages do their job.. and clerics just try to heal.. clerics are only supossed to fight if there are few warriors and u are a very strong cleric or else u would die fast by rapid boar and skeletons... and the fighters will miss ur heal. if we cannot hold the last wave of monsters check out plan b.

PLAN B: after last wave comes and kill most... someone revive or if alive just run luring as most monsters as u can out of the room while people kill other monsters inside... just do not run middle ... robo is there after people killing monsters inside room... the one who is running with a lot of mobs behind bring monsters to room again so people can kill them all and try robo... period.

what u guys think? maybe it works lol me and 4swordlink tryed all things... nothing works. post here what u guys think or better ideas to get this quest done... kq was made to people have fun/work as a team/and get cool rewards and of course exp

woot... im an slime? no way haha...

IGN: Jetstream Lv.1 cleric
Guild: Millenion

Last edited by Rightclaw; 08-22-2007 at 01:09 AM..
Old 08-21-2007, 09:07 PM   #2
Nike
Phinofly

In-Game Name: Nike
Current Level: 22
Nike is an unknown quantity at this point
It is definetely possible with some strategy and planning.Watch this video for an almost complete view of 1 groups Robo KQ in jpFiesta:
Old 08-21-2007, 09:16 PM   #3
rokaraged
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Renin
Current Level: Renin- TEVA THE RENIN ON BIJOU IS A IMPOSTER
Server: SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK!!
rokaraged will become famous soon enoughrokaraged will become famous soon enough
I believe a group with some of my Guildmates (AZTECA) have beaten it..

THey said they pretty much just Ran till the timer ended during the last wave.
The meaning of victory is not to defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his every achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can recover. That is the meaning of victory.
Old 08-21-2007, 11:51 PM   #4
es_19
Bored Imp

people just started finishing the kq out of nowhere yesterday after it was announced that cb was ending in a few hours

its actually pretty easy, completed 3 times in a row now
Old 08-22-2007, 03:50 PM   #5
whereisthelove
King Crab

we completed with gm help -_-... just run will work? we shouldnt kill them all? and this video looks like they are lvl 50 and over... they kill so easy =/ lol... renin? haha

Old 08-23-2007, 01:57 AM   #6
Fabulous
Speedy Slime

In-Game Name: Secwet!
Current Level: Secwet!
Fabulous is on a distinguished road
Jetstream, when you finished it. Did you get nice exp? Because if u didnt have quests to do, Killing mobs to level is kinda boring and sucks.
<- Quests addict
And yeah, i hope they nerf it or something.. a little bit >.>
Old 08-23-2007, 02:04 AM   #7
fullback
Papa Bear

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: fullback
Current Level: 6x
fullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to fullback
Originally Posted by Fabulous View Post
Jetstream, when you finished it. Did you get nice exp? Because if u didnt have quests to do, Killing mobs to level is kinda boring and sucks.
<- Quests addict
And yeah, i hope they nerf it or something.. a little bit >.>
I personally like the way KQ's are right now because you can't just wing it and hope to win you have to come up with a strategy and a group to actually beat it.
Old 08-23-2007, 03:02 AM   #8
rokaraged
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Renin
Current Level: Renin- TEVA THE RENIN ON BIJOU IS A IMPOSTER
Server: SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK!!
rokaraged will become famous soon enoughrokaraged will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by whereisthelove View Post
we completed with gm help -_-... just run will work? we shouldnt kill them all? and this video looks like they are lvl 50 and over... they kill so easy =/ lol... renin? haha
I'm not exactly sure what your point is here....
Sentence structure would help...

Anyway I DIDN'T beat it, my guildies did. I've only relayed what they have said.
The meaning of victory is not to defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his every achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can recover. That is the meaning of victory.
Old 08-23-2007, 06:51 PM   #9
whereisthelove
King Crab

sry my english.. i said i cant believe just run before time end will work.. and if we arent suposed to kill them all...and the "renin? haha" was about i didnt know u rokaraged was renin ... u always try kill me in war =/

Old 08-23-2007, 07:21 PM   #10
Meteo
Mini Pinky

In-Game Name: Meteo
Current Level: dis hat maid of yellow kek~
Meteo will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by es_19 View Post
people just started finishing the kq out of nowhere yesterday after it was announced that cb was ending in a few hours

its actually pretty easy, completed 3 times in a row now
I was in one of those groups..... i didn't survive to get the win, but some of the people did....

But as far as strategy, if it's just a matter of survival, then probably a kiting tactic might be good where a few brave clerics make the hordes doe circles in in the room while 1-2 get pulld to center of room for kills...

I dunno, it seems like it would be too complex too get it done with random people.. if you don't have a plan and a set group of friends to do it.

But the to answer the thread question.. way possible.
Closed Thread