Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 05-09-2008, 03:07 PM   #1
Lady-Loki
sane, so says the voices

Tower Defense 2007 Champion!Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: Lady_Loki | Lady_Raine | Lady_Leilani | Lady_Danae | Lady_Julietta
Current Level: this changes more often than I care to update this detail
Server: Teva (main) Epith (secondary) other 2 (fallback)
Lady-Loki has disabled reputation
Philosophical

Life is not always easy and smooth. Chances are, we have or will encounter a lot of things in this life that make us unhappy, even miserable, at different times of our life. But all things we experience affect who we are and who we will be in the future.

I have often said I cannot resent or regret the bad/miserable/horrible things I have experienced in life because those things affected the path I chose as I moved forward. And if I am happy with who I am and where I am in my life today I have to accept that the bad experiences were part of the process that got me to this point.

And I am happy with who I am and where I am in this life today.

Please click my Dragon Eggs to help my babies along.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
And, just for the heck of it, you can visit my mini city to help my population grow:
<--youarehere
Lady-Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 03:11 PM   #2
booyah8876
.:~*♥*~:.

In-Game Name: booyah8877
Current Level: 88.65
Server: Teva
booyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to booyah8876 Send a message via Yahoo to booyah8876 Send a message via Skype™ to booyah8876
I've been asked by my love if I could go back, and not see the other girls I've seen before...

I told her that if I were to go back, and not make my choices, then who knows if today I would know her, or if I would've fallen in love, or anything.

There are choices I regret... but I would never do anything over.

The last line is win.

Originally Posted by el eye Zee
Lol. He said, "I'll punch you in the boob." and I was like, "I'll punch you in the bawlz and we both know that hurts more D<" and he was like, "I won't let you." and I was like, "d00d.. ur a tiny piece of sheet. u punch, i punch. mine will hurt more." and then he was like, "People are probably talking to me. g2g."
I pay to play the RL MMORPG, College. 4 years grinding in college gets you a piece of paper for the rest of your life and you can buy enough stuff to +9 your car//house.

liZ
booyah8876 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 03:12 PM   #3
Sero
Jizz King

In-Game Name: SerodinSliver | GoldenMirrodin | DarkMirrodin |
Current Level: 90 | 55 | 74
Sero has a spectacular aura aboutSero has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Sero Send a message via Yahoo to Sero
Good point.

I still feel fortunate I'm not a girl so that I don't have to give birth and have periods =D

take me above your light
carry me through the night
Originally Posted by vasu619 View Post
Ugh...Serodin is on a roll...

Note to self: Nevar EVAR get Serodin talking about umm, sticks with sacks.
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
Another note for handling Sero: do not get him started about moms.
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
I agree with Blaaaahs. Serodin cracks me up.

Oh and for the record, I am weird.
Originally Posted by hyperswoss View Post
Serodin is my hot, hot, sex~ ^.~
hold me secure in flight
sing me to sleep tonight
Sero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 03:23 PM   #4
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
I kind of wonder the same too. I kind of wonder if maybe I should have told me parents and bugged them about my sisters drug problem before it got out of hand. Maybe she wouldn't have gotten addicted and taken the path she did. But then again, I moght not be who I am. Even if it was 4-5 years, it sure did mold me.
Yosei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 03:59 PM   #5
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
Everything happens for a reason.
Referring to Yosei's post, here is a short story and I will edit it a little.
I know this family that has 3 kids. The oldest boy is now 23, the middle girl is now 19, and the youngest boy is now 16. The two older children were basically left to "raise themselves" during their early teenage years. Because of this, they choose to get involved in drugs and other things. The youngest child was exposed to all of this and watch everything that happened to his older brother and sister. He watched them go from being good children, good students, to failing school, ruining their lives, constant problems with the cops and even had to watch both of them be put in handcuffs and carried off.
All three children finally went to live with the other parent and slowly and painfully they rebuilt thier lives. However, they still are facing the damage that they did to themselves and they are still rebuilding.
Because of what the younger child watch his siblings go through, he does not want to be around drugs or anyone who does them. He makes sure to stay out of trouble in school and at work. He stays involved in sports and for the most part is a good child.
If he had not seen the damage done to his siblings, he may have ruined his life also by getting involved in the wrong crowd.
Because Yosei watched what her sister went through, it made her a better person. Because of what this child watch his siblings go thruogh, it has made him a better person.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 04:14 PM   #6
+Tequila+
Blue Clover Trumpy

In-Game Name: Braver
Current Level: 126
Server: Wildlands(PvP)
+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to +Tequila+ Send a message via MSN to +Tequila+
I can really relate to what Yosei says because even though no one in my immediate family like a sister or brother was affected by this. I grew up in New Orleans*I wont go as far to list the area but yea*. While I was growing up I watched so many lives destroyed by drugs. I saw friends with promising athletic careers make mistakes involving drugs and end up locked up or worse. I think if I had not gone through that and learned the dangers first hand I would be a completely different person. I think the things I witnessed and experienced in my life made me who I am today and gave me the opportunity and will to succeed at whatever I do.

Jade Dynasty:Braver:13X:Balo
-Heaven Alliance Captain:Stardust Marshall-
+Tequila+ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 04:27 PM   #7
booyah8876
.:~*♥*~:.

In-Game Name: booyah8877
Current Level: 88.65
booyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to booyah8876 Send a message via Yahoo to booyah8876 Send a message via Skype™ to booyah8876
I watched my brother drop out of college, elope, and just got fired from Taco Bell.

I couldn't imagine doing that to my life.

Originally Posted by el eye Zee
Lol. He said, "I'll punch you in the boob." and I was like, "I'll punch you in the bawlz and we both know that hurts more D<" and he was like, "I won't let you." and I was like, "d00d.. ur a tiny piece of sheet. u punch, i punch. mine will hurt more." and then he was like, "People are probably talking to me. g2g."
I pay to play the RL MMORPG, College. 4 years grinding in college gets you a piece of paper for the rest of your life and you can buy enough stuff to +9 your car//house.

liZ
booyah8876 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 05:07 PM   #8
Manzcar
WHOOOOOOOOOOS THEEEEEERE!

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: Same as above
Current Level: Manzcar sndy| Elijaz 2x
Manzcar has disabled reputation
I have gone through horrific events in my life, the type I will not share in this post. It doesn't matter what happens to you in your life. It matters what you do after the things happen. Everyone has bad things happen to them some worse than others.

You have a choice to either let the events around you mold you into a weaker person who uses the events of their life to do bad things, lash out at others, blame their own mistakes on others or on the bad things that happened to them. Or you can choose to let the events make you stronger. And in return help others not to make those mistakes or help others to deal with their problems and situations.

It is your choice not to let problems, events, tragedies, or circumstances turn you.

LOKI Thanks!!
Manzcar is offline   Reply With Quote