Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2008, 09:54 AM   #21
thepeapleschamp
Speedy Slime

thepeapleschamp is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by ale-luja View Post
You people are funny.

Fiesta isn't so different from runescape. Here are tons of noobs and there are tons of noobs.

I see them here every day, they beg, i ignore - problem solved.

I think the author was one of them in runescape, so he begged for stuff, didn't get and came to another game's forums to cry about it.

----------

Lol kurten99 you are even more funny, you judge game without even playing it. You don't have to be rocket scientist to click on the selection buttons on the character creator screen. How can you say, game is lame, when you did like 0.000001% of all that you can actually do there.

And yes, you PC really sucks, thats why it lagged for you. It doesn't lag to me even with 1GHz CPU.

----------

I could actually say right away, that Fiesta is the worst game ever, because i can't even chose a different face when creating char. BUT THAT WOULD BE NOOBY, because i haven't played it enough to actually have a right to say it sucks or what ever.
I have played Fiesta for 2 months now. When ill reach the top lvl then i will have a right to say, is Fiesta good or no.

WOW Even thu I never played Runescape I feel exactly the same way u do about these posts. U shouldnt comment on things u dont have enough exp. in I can make what ever comment I want about Ultima Online thu :P Back then it was the shhhhhit! Feista is my 1rst online game in about 6 years. This stuff is like crack. Now I remember why I had to stop UO
Old 01-11-2008, 10:11 AM   #22
kurten99
Hero Slime

In-Game Name: Ashelyn99
Current Level: lvl 42 - cleric
Server: Apoline
kurten99 is an unknown quantity at this point
wow some people here really cant take a joke... (the hobo thing)
i bet someones gonna comment on this

and btw just because i like better graphics doesnt mean you can alienate me from the rest or other who are the same as me
It Is not up to you on how I think

So i dont like RS so what ??? deal with it
Just accept that not everyone in the world will always be on the same page

Last edited by kurten99; 01-11-2008 at 10:19 AM..
Old 01-11-2008, 10:15 AM   #23
thepeapleschamp
Speedy Slime

thepeapleschamp is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by ale-luja View Post
I have played RS for 7 years now.

There are 2 kinds of 'gamers'.

1. Those who actually don't know what a good gameplay is. These are like night butterfly, they fly to bright light (sparky, shiny graphics)

2. These are people who enjoy gameplay more than shiny graphics.

Most will not believe if i say that there are text games that are much better then Fiesta. They would probably say "How can a game with such a good graphics be worse then text game?".

If this is the question (or close to it) you thought while reading this, then you fall into category 1.

Are u making this statement beouse u believe it to be true? "i say that there are text games that are much better then Fiesta" If you are then u doing the same thing u were commented about ealier "making comments about things u dont know enough about"

Last edited by thepeapleschamp; 01-11-2008 at 11:03 AM..
Old 01-11-2008, 11:24 AM   #24
ale-luja
Slime

ale-luja is on a distinguished road
Lol, yeah, i was thinking abut 2 versions of this sentence, but meant the same .
I could say 'may' instead of 'if'.
That was just an example. In my opinion word 'may' is not stating the fact, but a possibility. If i had more exp in Fiesta gameplay and i knew for sure that there is at least 1 text game i played that is better than Fiesta, i would have not written the word 'may'('if').

Its just how you interpret a non-English native language person.

I would say "I know a better text game than Fiesta. Most of you wouldn't believe this." if i were stating a fact.

Last edited by ale-luja; 01-11-2008 at 11:30 AM..
Old 01-14-2008, 01:09 AM   #25
TheGhanExpress
Phinofly

TheGhanExpress is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by AnimosityAlone View Post
It's a different game, and people can play it if they want.

This thread is nothing more than ignorance and flaming.
lol can i just say, duh.
Old 01-14-2008, 11:11 AM   #26
NotMyWay
Dead Tree Soul

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: NotMyWay
Current Level: 屰
Server: Epith
NotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to behold
If you like fiesta, play fiesta. If you like runescape, play runescape. If you dont like either of these games, dont play whichever game you dont like. Playing either of these games does not affect the mental state of the gamers.
Old 01-14-2008, 02:53 PM   #27
FoxyBrown
Boogy

Harpoon Lagoon Champion!Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: FoxyBrown
Current Level: 75
Server: Bijou
FoxyBrown is on a distinguished road
I used to play Runescape
I have a lvl 100 in Runescape (Tanisdog) and at one point I had worked myself up in the top 30k or so in Herblore.

I find Fiesta much more fun, challenging and interactive.

Runescape just seemed like a grind. It was fun for a while, but eventually what drove me away was that no matter what you did or where you went you would find at least 3 people calling one another noobs.

I thought it was funny that one of the first few times I played Fiesta there was somebody shouting that he would pay 100 silver for a Runescape account. I talked to him for a short time out of curiosity. Obviously I didn't take him up on his trade. Even if I never play Runescape again, I won't share a character. You have to earn it!
Old 01-15-2008, 02:14 AM   #28
alexbre
Prock Zone

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: lexay/Fantasm
Current Level: 45 mage/23 cleric
Server: Apoline
alexbre has a spectacular aura aboutalexbre has a spectacular aura aboutalexbre has a spectacular aura about
lag, bad graphics, noobs, gold buying, bots. If it is bad, RS has it

i'm just... spamming...
um... come on Hessah...

VS
Old 02-01-2008, 10:10 PM   #29
Iruril
Bored Imp

In-Game Name: Gosu
Current Level: 30
Server: Sun
Iruril is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by alexbre View Post
lag, bad graphics, noobs, gold buying, bots. If it is bad, RS has it
And of course, Fiesta doesn't have that!

owait....
Old 02-01-2008, 10:23 PM   #30
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
Kinda necropost...?

Anyway, Fiesta has awesome graphics.