Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2008, 05:42 AM   #11
AnimosityAlone
Sharp Boar

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: Animosity (Professor)
Current Level: 99/70
Server: RO
AnimosityAlone is a splendid one to beholdAnimosityAlone is a splendid one to beholdAnimosityAlone is a splendid one to beholdAnimosityAlone is a splendid one to beholdAnimosityAlone is a splendid one to beholdAnimosityAlone is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by alexbre View Post
hi guys, i just felt like making an angry post about all those idiots playing runescape instead offieasta... so post whatever u want about this topic!!!
It's a different game, and people can play it if they want.

This thread is nothing more than ignorance and flaming.
Old 01-10-2008, 01:26 AM   #12
alexbre
Prock Zone

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: lexay/Fantasm
Current Level: 45 mage/23 cleric
Server: Apoline
alexbre has a spectacular aura aboutalexbre has a spectacular aura aboutalexbre has a spectacular aura about
are u calling me a flamer...

i'm just... spamming...
um... come on Hessah...

VS
Old 01-10-2008, 01:52 AM   #13
Valentines
Will you be mine ?

In-Game Name: DieRomantiic
Current Level: 20
Server: Teva
Valentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by AnimosityAlone View Post
This thread is nothing more than ignorance and flaming.
Originally Posted by alexbre View Post
are u calling me a flamer...
Wait..

Hold on..

Almost there..

BINGO!
Old 01-10-2008, 04:55 AM   #14
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by AnimosityAlone View Post
It's a different game, and people can play it if they want.
Old 01-10-2008, 08:01 PM   #15
alexbre
Prock Zone

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: lexay/Fantasm
Current Level: 45 mage/23 cleric
alexbre has a spectacular aura aboutalexbre has a spectacular aura aboutalexbre has a spectacular aura about
i know lol, and i was kidding about the flamer stuff. I just wanted to see what results i'd get

i'm just... spamming...
um... come on Hessah...

VS
Old 01-11-2008, 08:02 AM   #16
Suna_
Fire Mushroom

In-Game Name: Suuna
Current Level: 4X
Server: Teva~
Suna_ is on a distinguished road
Whatever floats their boat. I know a few people who play both games, and they're not so terrible (the people) . But it is true, Runescape is notorious for breeding brats and noob-mentality.

I personally quit the game because it seemed useless and lifeless to me. Haven't touched it (save for events) in about two years.

Teva | Mage
Old 01-11-2008, 08:26 AM   #17
kurten99
Hero Slime

In-Game Name: Ashelyn99
Current Level: lvl 42 - cleric
kurten99 is an unknown quantity at this point
I 've played runescape because i saw so maaany ppl playing it so i thought i check it out

well i lvled up to 5 got bored and quit XD well main reason for me it had sucky 3D laggy cause so many ppl are playing and Why do all the Characters have to have beards

i mean i know its like based on the middle ages but come on cant i make one that at least shaved XD

I mean cant i go kill monsters without looking like A Hobo lol ....
wow first Ever Hobo MMORPG

PS: I played RUNESCAPE FROM LONG LOONG AGO SO i dont know if they made anymore changes

Last edited by kurten99; 01-11-2008 at 08:32 AM..
Old 01-11-2008, 08:40 AM   #18
ale-luja
Slime

ale-luja is on a distinguished road
You people are funny.

Fiesta isn't so different from runescape. Here are tons of noobs and there are tons of noobs.

I see them here every day, they beg, i ignore - problem solved.

I think the author was one of them in runescape, so he begged for stuff, didn't get and came to another game's forums to cry about it.

----------

Lol kurten99 you are even more funny, you judge game without even playing it. You don't have to be rocket scientist to click on the selection buttons on the character creator screen. How can you say, game is lame, when you did like 0.000001% of all that you can actually do there.

And yes, you PC really sucks, thats why it lagged for you. It doesn't lag to me even with 1GHz CPU.

----------

I could actually say right away, that Fiesta is the worst game ever, because i can't even chose a different face when creating char. BUT THAT WOULD BE NOOBY, because i haven't played it enough to actually have a right to say it sucks or what ever.
I have played Fiesta for 2 months now. When ill reach the top lvl then i will have a right to say, is Fiesta good or no.
Old 01-11-2008, 08:52 AM   #19
kurten99
Hero Slime

In-Game Name: Ashelyn99
Current Level: lvl 42 - cleric
kurten99 is an unknown quantity at this point
----------

Lol kurten99 you are even more funny, you judge game without even playing it. You don't have to be rocket scientist to click on the selection buttons on the character creator screen. How can you say, game is lame, when you did like 0.000001% of all that you can actually do there.

And yes, you PC really sucks, thats why it lagged for you. It doesn't lag to me even with 1GHz CPU.

----------
LOL I have played it I forgot the lvl so i just said lvl5 and i was playing in a crappy computer shop and when i say crappy i mean windows 1998 crappy

you play this game and i understand you getting offended XD
plus i Kinda Played The OLD version of runescape so i dont know if you played it then

Id say Fiesta ripped us off since On Japan version of Fiesta "Bright Kingdom" the skills and weapon cooldowns are much better ....sighs*
But its still a good game
Old 01-11-2008, 09:47 AM   #20
ale-luja
Slime

ale-luja is on a distinguished road
I have played RS for 7 years now.

There are 2 kinds of 'gamers'.

1. Those who actually don't know what a good gameplay is. These are like night butterfly, they fly to bright light (sparky, shiny graphics)

2. These are people who enjoy gameplay more than shiny graphics.

Most will not believe if i say that there are text games that are much better then Fiesta. They would probably say "How can a game with such a good graphics be worse then text game?".

If this is the question (or close to it) you thought while reading this, then you fall into category 1.
Closed Thread