Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2008, 12:03 AM   #1
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
Seal help.

I decided to play my Knight to get to Lv15 so I can use my Rabbit's Bloodied Knife, but I accidentally get myself stuck in those "event" arena.

I think I was in Elim (the cleric/mage/knight town...), talked to the beggar, and I guess I chose to pay 1000 *monies* and was teleported there...

Help getting out please... o_o

P.S. There is only one gate in it, but you have to be in a party to get through.

And I cant party while in there...
Old 02-18-2008, 09:41 AM   #2
WizardsRequiem
Mara Pirates

WizardsRequiem is infamous around these partsWizardsRequiem is infamous around these partsWizardsRequiem is infamous around these partsWizardsRequiem is infamous around these partsWizardsRequiem is infamous around these parts
I want to help you... but I have no idea what you're talking about. By the way... what server are you on? :3
Old 02-18-2008, 03:32 PM   #3
Hyper

Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
D:

I'm on the top one... I don't know the name.

Ok, so you pay the beggar 1000c and he teleports you to this arena. In the arena there are these NPCs with little quests, NPCs that sell awesome constumes or trade you Blue Gems for something else, and an archaeologist NPC.

You should tell me what the beggar guy says... I didn't read it.
Old 02-19-2008, 02:31 AM   #4
WizardsRequiem
Mara Pirates

WizardsRequiem is infamous around these partsWizardsRequiem is infamous around these partsWizardsRequiem is infamous around these partsWizardsRequiem is infamous around these partsWizardsRequiem is infamous around these parts
I haven't done anything like that yet so... i'm clueless but i'll try it out and see if I can't figure a way out. Anyways, what is your in-game name?
Old 02-19-2008, 02:42 AM   #5
Hyper

Karaoke = main. FlyAnnihilator = alt.
Old 02-19-2008, 02:45 AM   #6
WizardsRequiem
Mara Pirates

Originally Posted by hyperswoss View Post
Karaoke = main. FlyAnnihilator = alt.
Kewl. When are you going to be on? I wanna add you.
Old 02-19-2008, 02:58 AM   #7
Hyper

Ok, I'm in the top (blue) server thing.

In that arena, of course. ]=

Karaoke.

EDIT: I have to go now, because my asshole parents think ~5 minutes is too much time on the computer.

Last edited by Hyper; 02-19-2008 at 03:02 AM..
Old 02-19-2008, 04:52 AM   #8
WizardsRequiem
Mara Pirates

Ok, I'm in the top (blue) server thing.

In that arena, of course. ]=

Karaoke.

EDIT: I have to go now, because my asshole parents think ~5 minutes is too much time on the computer.
That's ghey. Ah well, when ever you get back on send me a PM and tell me a time (or times) that you will be on. Preferably the EST time. :B
Old 02-19-2008, 04:58 AM   #9
Hyper

Originally Posted by WizardsRequiem View Post
That's ghey. Ah well, when ever you get back on send me a PM and tell me a time (or times) that you will be on. Preferably the EST time. :B
Yes, yes it is.

I got out!!! 8D Speed-Partying worked this time, so I used some people who wanted to grind, or something. Then it let me to this big wolf NPC, who talked forever. Then he spawned mini-giant-wolfs and I died. Then I was teleported to Elim! 8D

Now I have to grind to 15 so I can use that Butcher Knife. D:

P.S. I'm not on Seal (or my comp) now.
Old 02-19-2008, 05:24 AM   #10
WizardsRequiem
Mara Pirates

Yes, yes it is.

I got out!!! 8D Speed-Partying worked this time, so I used some people who wanted to grind, or something. Then it let me to this big wolf NPC, who talked forever. Then he spawned mini-giant-wolfs and I died. Then I was teleported to Elim! 8D

Now I have to grind to 15 so I can use that Butcher Knife. D:

P.S. I'm not on Seal (or my comp) now.
Damn you! ;_;
Closed Thread