Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 02-17-2008, 08:56 AM   #1
PAstEl
Slime

In-Game Name: Pastel
Current Level: >.<
Server: Bijou
PAstEl is on a distinguished road
Runescape

ummm, i was just wondering >.>
why did you all play runescape at
some point in your lives?
cause the graphics kinda hurt my
eyes and i couldn't take it *one of my game preferences are having good graphics*
and are all those
warnings true before downloading
the game? cause i kinda got
scared and if so,
is that the reason why Bla~ahs
is what she is know
and does spirit play it too?
Old 02-17-2008, 09:05 AM   #2
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Runescape was free.... u didnt hv to d/l any client... runs on dial-up....

i played it YEARS ago when our computer was crappy and it was my 1st MMO i didnt know anything about good graphics game....

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 09:11 AM   #3
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Server: Teva
Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
Yeah, basically what hessah said .___.

I actually kinda didn't know what a MMO was ... I just heard people talking about Runescape, looked at it, and played it 8D It was free, it was cool (at that time xD), you could do lots with it.

{ enraya ! }
Enraya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 09:16 AM   #4
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
I've never played it before. It's all personal preference, anyway. Some may like it, some may not.
a.L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 09:34 AM   #5
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
Runescape is actually not a terrible game once you get past the graphics (and no, for me, graphics are an added plus, not a necessity--I grew up on "bad" graphics--Mario, Sonic... etc.)

And they had fun quests that made you do all this stuff or join a guild and the PvM was easy. You just attacked the monster and sat there. Not like Fiesta or other MMOs where you have to spam stuff all the time.

But I really like the skill system in Runescape. Fiesta's just... doesn't compare. Like in Runescape, you could craft your own armor and cook and fish and other stuff that made the grinding seem less important... Not that I ever got my skillmaking up that high but... cutting down trees and lighting them on fire was fire. ^^:

Ralath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 09:44 AM   #6
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
I can't remember much about Runescape anymore. Except you can do LOTS of things on it.

But, that was many years ago, back when I was still new to the computer and the internets, my expectations were low and back then - I reckon that runescape graphics were awesome, LOL. Of course, with all the new games now, the graphics can't compare, but then it was this game that got me into the whole mmorpg thing, I reckon.
Old 02-17-2008, 09:48 AM   #7
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
lolol "awesome".
a.L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 01:35 PM   #8
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
From the start, it looked like you could do a lot on RuneScape.

Once you hit level 70 or so in each skill, however, it gets monotonous.

I have personal experience with that.
Triumph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 07:05 PM   #9
Celebrity
Phino

In-Game Name: Celebrity
Current Level: 40+
Server: Apoline
Celebrity will become famous soon enough
I could play a stick figure game if its fun...I also still play final fantasy 7-8-9 and those graphics were crazy xD. Its just runescape has and still does many things to do. Its just the community that made me quit it.

Celebrity
Celebrity Celebrity
Celebrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 07:10 PM   #10
iDerrick
Symphony

Tournaments Won: 2

iDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
Runescape was free.... u didnt hv to d/l any client... runs on dial-up....

i played it YEARS ago when our computer was crappy and it was my 1st MMO i didnt know anything about good graphics game....
The first MMO I played that ran on dial-up was Diablo. Despite the crappy graphics in that game, it was still a good game.
iDerrick is offline   Reply With Quote