Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2007, 07:42 AM   #1
Zucchini
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Zucchini [Cleric]
Current Level: 3x
Server: Teva
Zucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of light
Granado Espadaaaaaaaa

Okay. I'm currently going cold turkey on fiesta since i can't login and about to go CRAZY. So, to avoid smashing my comp up in insanity, i decided to check out GE. It is about 3.5GB AND TAKES 10 HOURS TO DOWNLOAD. ZOMG.

So, I'm asking you guy's opinions on the game so i won't regret 10 hours of waiting. xDDDD
Old 11-08-2007, 07:45 AM   #2
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
Let's see.. I quit as soon as I saw the file size. How's that? xD
Old 11-08-2007, 07:47 AM   #3
Zucchini
Naiad Demon

Zucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of light
LOL. But can't help it for now. I'll rather play a MEGA big filed-game than sit infront of the computer drooling while others play fiesta. TT
Old 11-08-2007, 07:50 AM   #4
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
One of my friends quit after 2 days. =/
Old 11-08-2007, 07:54 AM   #5
Zucchini
Naiad Demon

But you have to admit the graphics look good. xDD But the game sounds complicated. =/
Old 11-08-2007, 08:32 AM   #6
Takie
Imp

In-Game Name: Takie
Current Level: 6x
Takie is on a distinguished road
Eh, it's fine for awhile but...it gets boring because you can basically just stand in one place, press the "Hold" button, and your characters will automatically attack. Aka. everyone can and does basically stay in one place and kill, sorta like bots everywhere. I mean, sure it looks really nice, I'll give it that, but it's just so.... not interactive.
Old 11-08-2007, 08:50 AM   #7
Lilian
Entwined Destiny

In-Game Name: Fuujinn // Lilian
Current Level: Divide by zero.
Lilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to all
I agree with Takie. It's interesting at first, being pretty different from any other mmorpg, but you quickly realize the change is not necessarily a good one. :P

Also, everybody looks the same... I'm not kidding. You get parties with 3 of the same type (gunner or mage or what have you) and they all run around looking identical and in sync like robots.. aagh Dx

btw, what's wrong with your fiesta?
Old 11-08-2007, 09:06 AM   #8
Zucchini
Naiad Demon

Originally Posted by Lilian View Post
I agree with Takie. It's interesting at first, being pretty different from any other mmorpg, but you quickly realize the change is not necessarily a good one. :P

Also, everybody looks the same... I'm not kidding. You get parties with 3 of the same type (gunner or mage or what have you) and they all run around looking identical and in sync like robots.. aagh Dx

btw, what's wrong with your fiesta?
hohum. When i login, it says Error occurred. See the logfile ' C:\Program Files\Outspark\Launcher\outspark.exe.log for details. Guess Singtel can't connect or something cause most singaporeans are having this problem. Dx

Anyway, maybe GE isn't so interesting after all. But i'll try it for fun. xDD Anyone else have any comments on GE add on to the thread!
Old 11-08-2007, 09:10 AM   #9
Lilian
Entwined Destiny

In-Game Name: Fuujinn // Lilian
Current Level: Divide by zero.
Lilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Zucchini View Post
hohum. When i login, it says Error occurred. See the logfile ' C:Program FilesOutsparkLauncheroutspark.exe.log for details. Guess Singtel can't connect or something cause most singaporeans are having this problem. Dx

Anyway, maybe GE isn't so interesting after all. But i'll try it for fun. xDD Anyone else have any comments on GE add on to the thread!
umm, don't quote me on this but I thought they banned the SEA countries from the Outspark Fiesta. >_>; singapore being one of them. sorry if I'm wrong... and even more sorry if I'm right. >_<
Old 11-08-2007, 09:16 AM   #10
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Lilian View Post
umm, don't quote me on this but I thought they banned the SEA countries from the Outspark Fiesta. >_>; singapore being one of them. sorry if I'm wrong... and even more sorry if I'm right. >_<
That's what I heard too but I think it's a certain ISP they use. Thought I saw Zotius say that his friends using another ISP works, or I read that one some thread.